Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Verified Neteller,payza,perfectmoney,skrill account.can verify anything  (Read 651 times)
famiextrem (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 12:54:05 AM

Hi,
i can sell you fully Verified Neteller,payza,perfectmoney,skrill account with transaction history available at least 3 months old.

what you can do with this account is:
-login from any country
-send and receive payment
-make payment to website
-withdraw from website
-deposit/withdraw from/to your debit/credit card
-purchase and pay bills online

what you can't do is:

-can't withdraw to your bank account
-can't purchase physical things where a shipping address is required.

in some case i can help you to create and verify online accounts like e-wallets, forex trading site or any other which requires Identity and address verification.
I have 10+ ID/Passports and can help you to verify any thing.
supported country only: Canada and Bangladesh

*this are my friends and relative's ID's who never ever related to online and not willing to work online ever.
Make me an offer if you need any ID related help.
Currently i have Neteller,Payza,skrill, perfectmoney accounts in stock. can help you if you PM me your interest

thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
famiextrem (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:02:48 AM

Up
designbuyers

Activity: 325
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 02:30:01 AM

any reviews ?

johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:08:32 AM

I would be careful with Neteller. Years ago I opened two Neteller accounts for 2 people, a married couple, from their home computer. The second account was immediately blocked by Neteller because "it was opened from the same IP address", regardless of the fact that they both had the same street address (living in the same household) and thus logically must have had the same IP address. Neteller blocked the second account anyway. I told them to forget it as it would be pointless to even bother trying to talk to such a retarded company. Thus Neteller lost 2 customers and possibly more as these 2 wouldn't keep the story just to themselves.
So if the seller here claims that I could actually connect to, and normally use, a Neteller account that he created from a different country (and possibly a wholly different continent) I wouldn't bet on it and definitely wouldn't put any money in it.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
famiextrem (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:33:02 AM

any reviews ?
Not yet,bcoz I just open this thread and looking for my first customer.i am sorry if I got you wrong.what exactly you want to know?feel free to ask anything related to this accounts.escrow accepted or go first to higher rank members

I would be careful with Neteller. Years ago I opened two Neteller accounts for 2 people, a married couple, from their home computer. The second account was immediately blocked by Neteller because "it was opened from the same IP address", regardless of the fact that they both had the same street address (living in the same household) and thus logically must have had the same IP address. Neteller blocked the second account anyway. I told them to forget it as it would be pointless to even bother trying to talk to such a retarded company. Thus Neteller lost 2 customers and possibly more as these 2 wouldn't keep the story just to themselves.
So if the seller here claims that I could actually connect to, and normally use, a Neteller account that he created from a different country (and possibly a wholly different continent) I wouldn't bet on it and definitely wouldn't put any money in it.
Neteller has no ip restriction,everybody know that.i can create 10 accounts right now with the same ip address.may be your issue is multiple account or suspected being the same owner of both account.paysafe will unblock your account if you provide the required information or identity pics holding in your hands.there is no problem with the ip,never.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:46:41 AM

any reviews ?
Not yet,bcoz I just open this thread and looking for my first customer.i am sorry if I got you wrong.what exactly you want to know?feel free to ask anything related to this accounts.escrow accepted or go first to higher rank members

Neteller has no ip restriction,everybody know that.i can create 10 accounts right now with the same ip address.may be your issue is multiple account or suspected being the same owner of both account.paysafe will unblock your account if you provide the required information or identity pics holding in your hands.there is no problem with the ip,never.

You are wrong or maybe you just intentionally lie. You are a seller and it's in your best interest to sell, therefore you will say anything just to sell.

Soon after that event I personally talked to Neteller regarding my plastic card and I asked about those various measures and they confirmed they do have IP checks and they also told me that if I travel to another country with my plastic Neteller card and don't let them know in advance in what area might I be using the card they may block it once I stick it in a foreign ATM or try to pay with it.

So that is the raw reality, or at least it was a few years ago when this all what I described here happened. Therefore I urge everyone to be cautious with Neteller products, let alone Neteller stolen/illegal products.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
famiextrem (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:09:46 PM

You just shared your thoughts not experience.it seems you're not a user of neteller.people who still using neteller should know how neteller treats to their client.if your account is fully verified and legal,there will be no problem.and i never told in my op that anyone can withdraw from ATM or they will receive plastic card.however only vcc can be used for online purchase only.your argument is not related with my service,read op again if you can.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:09:56 PM

i wanna verify a paypal account with a canadian adress with my true identity. How can you help me? and how much would i pay for this?  Kiss
famiextrem (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:24:27 AM

i wanna verify a paypal account with a canadian adress with my true identity. How can you help me? and how much would i pay for this?  Kiss
Hi,
if you want to verify with your identity then how can i help you?are you from canada?
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:15:19 AM

in some case i can help you to create and verify online accounts like e-wallets, forex trading site or any other which requires Identity and address verification.
how much do you charge for this service?

famiextrem (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:20:17 AM

tell me what you want from me,i'll pm you the price.
thanx
ricku

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:21:37 AM

thanx
I need a fully verified paxum and payoneer account with canadian identity, i would order this service if you charge reasonably.

Frodomaga

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:25:03 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 03:08:47 PM by Frodomaga

do you have any paypal account verified ?

famiextrem (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:21:19 AM

do you have any paypal account verified ?

no,sorry. i don't have paypal account
ricku

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:23:53 AM

thanx
I need a fully verified paxum and payoneer account with canadian identity, i would order this service if you charge reasonably.
I am still waiting for your PM otherwise let me know here if you cannot provide this service.

famiextrem (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:11:00 AM

thanx
I am still waiting for your PM otherwise let me know here if you cannot provide this service.
i have a limit of sending pm so better you added me on skype: refaealam9497
i'll pm you soon with the details,its lunch time right now in my country.knock you soon
regards
famiextrem (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:18:10 PM

thanx
Hi,
i can create and verify a paxum account
sorry i can't provide payoneer account right now for canada
check pm
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: