Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FIRST AND ONLY ICO THAT ALLOWS TO EXCHANGE OF TOKENS FOR COMPANY SHARES!  (Read 282 times)
poutintsev (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:56:35 PM

Immortality Foundation – the First only Only ICO that Allows to Exchange Tokens for Company Shares!

We are the Immortality Foundation with a goal of researching life extension possibilities, anti-aging treatment and later medical immortality.

Our token has been launched today on 11.12.2017!

We are selling 70% ouf our tokens, that is 700’000 IMC.

Immortality Foundations ICO is different from many other ICOs in 3 ways:

1. You can exchange IMC for company share of the Immortality Foundation

We want to allow investors to really be part of our Organization, not just as users but as team members!

2. Immortality Coin (IMC) has very high increase of price round after round. Starting price at Round 1 is 300 IMC per ETH and the final price at Round 70 will be 40 IMC per ETH.

Ideally the more Immortality Foundation developsthe higher the price per token will be. However it is possible that all tokens will be sold quite fast.

3. One of the scarcest token. We have only 1 million tokens. That’s it.

IMC token is good for two types of investments:

Short Term Investment

• Buying IMC at an early stage and selling later at higher price.
    • Raise of value is guaranteed because of automatic increase of token value after each round.

Long Term Investment

• Buying IMC and later exchanging them for company shares.
    • Becoming shareholder Immortality Foundation and possibly even the member of the board.

Buy here while the price is still low!
http://immortality.foundation/buy-imc

More details about IMC.
http://immortality.foundation/ico-details

White Paper can be downloaded here:
http://immortality.foundation/download/whitepaper.pdf

Place for public discussion:
https://www.immortality.foundation/discussion

You can also email us at: info@immortality.foundation

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:37:04 PM

Where can I find your publications in reputable scientific journals? I'm having a hard time believing the team you put together has any significant contributions to the medical or life extension fields. This just looks like a scam disguised as something people wish would come true.
poutintsev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:20:59 PM

We don't have any publications yet, because we have not started research yet.

This is why we are looking for funding.

This cannot be scam because people who invest in our Foundation will get our shares and will have the power to decide what we do.

My trust score has been ruined by fake negative reviews by lying users. Click on my "trust" and then "reference" to see for what exactly I got them.
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:39:15 PM

This cannot be scam because people who invest in our Foundation will get our shares and will have the power to decide what we do.

I'm not talking about the company, I'm talking about the people. Where are the research papers that were published by your team members which demonstrates they are capable of doing meaningful research? This is absolutely a scam. Who cares if you get shares when it's a useless company? Why would anyone ever want to invest in a company that doesn't even have a team that is capable of doing what they claim. It's just garbage.
poutintsev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:54:40 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 10:24:13 PM by poutintsev

I think you are missing the point here.

This is a crowdfunding campaign. Imagine 1000 people are interested in immortality research, but each of them only have $10k spare money, which is not enough for anything. Each of them invests $10k into Immortality Foundation and now they have $10M total which is enough even for big scale research.

This is also why we are giving them shares of our Foundation, so that they would not be outsiders (users or community like in most ICOs), but would be on management board and have a voice to say what Immortality Foundation will actually do. And because they have shares, no one can scam them later (e.g. pump&dump the coin/token), they will own % of all future profit and success.

P.S. If we already had a team of scientists that would be doing research, then we would not need to do ICO in the first place. We would get private investors to invest in us and bring their knowledge with them.
Here people can invest on earliest stage, and get actual position in the Foundation. If we were a large corporation already, this would not be possible.

Wednesdaycat

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:10:58 AM

I see a lot of medical research in your roadmap, each of which is the key point of many research institutions and have not achieved significant results, do you have the ability to start these studies at the same time?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
poutintsev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:03:49 PM

Actually there has been lot of progress already in those fields, part those treatments are just not yet available to the public, because clinical studies are still not finished.

We do not plan to target all of those fields. We we will start with one, and as we collect more funds we may expand to second field. This will be decided by foundation once we have enough funds (and shareholders) to start actual research.

Dungard

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:17:14 PM

this is an really interesting concept for an ico which may attract additional investors. personally i am very sceptical. i dont see this working and the coins tech and tech related features are not presented well. i dont know if this is a legit ico
poutintsev (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:30:42 PM

this is an really interesting concept for an ico which may attract additional investors. personally i am very sceptical. i dont see this working and the coins tech and tech related features are not presented well. i dont know if this is a legit ico

It's true that this ICO is not related to Blockchain or cryptocurrencies in anyway. We just want to use ICO as our fundraising platfrom, because we believe that it's more effective than traditional fundraising.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: