Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for captcha job  (Read 1908 times)
CrsCSGO (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:35:21 AM

Is anybody offering the thing where I solve captcha's for BTC? Please PM me if you have work available.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:46:31 AM

snip-

reported for posting referral link which is agaisnt the forum rules.

@OP you can earn a very small amount for answering captchas but if you really want it for some purpose i think bitcoin faucets are still much better than other captcha typing services. try to check this: https://faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC
Angell

Activity: 565
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:13:36 AM

Is anybody offering the thing where I solve captcha's for BTC? Please PM me if you have work available.

There is a page www.kolotibablo.com. They pay in BTC and they payrates are good. I work there. No problems. Good luck! Smiley-

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:26:39 AM

There is a page www.kolotibablo.com. They pay in BTC and they payrates are good. I work there. No problems. Good luck! Smiley-
is this site still paying mate? i really need some extra job for btc i will try to register and start to work , good luck mate.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:27:43 AM

Are you referring to faucets? You can check micro earnings there are lots of faucet in there. But take note that solving captcha's or solving faucet are just a waste of time because the Bitcoin that  you will get there is very small. The biggest capcha work i've done before is in raiblocks but the dev already left his work. If you want a work i suggest you join the signature campaign, some signature campaign accept newbies but of course the payment is still low, while your rank here become higher the payment in signature campaign become higher too. so goodluck to you
olubams

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:34:16 AM

Are you sure what youre about to go into because I must tell you it could be frustrating when they tell you to solve 1000 captchas for $0.4. I will also suggest you go the way of faucets as there are some that give as much as possible satoshis depending on your country within few seconds you will spend there... My opinion...
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:40:04 AM

I only know one captcha typing site which pays officially in bitcoin for solving captchas. and this is "http://www.megatypers.com
register there and earn some bitcoins everyday,
if you have good typing speed I want to suggest you to use freelancing sites they pay much better for typing.

1: Guru.com
2: Upwork.com
3: Freelancer.com

when they start paying in bitcoin? and they pay very low. almost 0.3$ for 1000 Words.
drakker

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:49:27 AM

is this site still paying mate? i really need some extra job for btc i will try to register and start to work , good luck mate.

I don't think so if this site is still paying. Because last time I withdraw a value of 1$ and its good. I receive the payment. But after that I didn't receive anymore. But its up to you if you wanna try. 2captcha is is also good. They have an app that you can download and they pay you 0.001 for each recaptcha.
wavefan

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:13:49 AM

I only know one captcha typing site which pays officially in bitcoin for solving captchas. and this is "http://www.megatypers.com
if you have good typing speed I want to suggest you to use freelancing sites they pay much better for typing.

when they start paying in bitcoin? and they pay very low. almost 0.3$ for 1000 Words.
megatypers is a scam. they don't even pay to their workers
Angell

Activity: 565

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:11:50 AM

The site pays every time. I'm working for 3 months there. 1$ is minimum payment. They pay about 0.5 $ per 1000 captcha. Depends on the time when you are typing. I never had any problems with them. You just need to type fast and correct.

wowok

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:13:31 AM

Hi,
you can try 2captcha site, a legit captcha typing site with $1 minimum withdraw.
join with my link if interested,pm me
thanx
mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:20:30 AM

Then you mean faucets i think so try them.Some of the best faucets are freebitco.in , freedoge.co.in , moondoge and some many others and i think these three are the best for me. Or you can try faucetbox faucets which directly pay you satoshi in faucetbox account and also keep checking the micro earnings section there are you may find similar kind of work.
wavefan

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:26:44 AM

Hi,
you can try 2captcha site, a legit captcha typing site with $1 minimum withdraw.
join with my link if interested,pm me
thanx
2captcha  paying site,you can earn daily $2-$3 if you work for 5-6 hours
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:36:42 AM

If you use the search button above you can find some threads offering captcha solving job.That said I dont seriously feel the payment you get for it and amount of time invested is not worth giving it a try

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Kyhm

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stronger

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:59:48 AM

Really?? OMG.. I'm working to megatypers and I'm trying to reach $1.5 to pay out to try if it really pays and it's hard for me to reach that amount, but now that I read this message I feel so disappointed... Sad

1JJzYHEm4pfFWxJqvMGdf57rXfeFGYxFu1
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:33:57 AM

Really?? OMG.. I'm working to megatypers and I'm trying to reach $1.5 to pay out to try if it really pays and it's hard for me to reach that amount, but now that I read this message I feel so disappointed... Sad

You don't have why to feel disappointed at all. I have been working there from several months and they have always paid me. Of course if you make a lot of errors, use any software decoding images then there is a high risk you will get banned and don't receive any money but as long as you play it fair they will always pay their users. They win 100% of money from advertisers to solve their captchas and they only pay to their workers 25% of such sum. Do you think they will let their reputation fall and risk to not get that 75% pure profit without them doing anything except offering such website to solve the captchas.

If you want to earn faster and reach faster the 1.5 USD payment , you should try the tournaments there which happen every 20 minutes.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:37:04 AM

well, you can found about another sites which  you can work and earned bitcoin from them. Here's it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0

~snip~

Don't easily believe with someone , just try it by yourself if megatypers is a scam site or not (until now i'm never heard someone got scammed from them). He hasn't any proof too for saying megatypers is scam.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:37:40 AM

The biggest capcha work i've done before is in raiblocks but the dev already left his work.
Yes, Raiblocks captcha payments were very good and it's a shame that the dev has abandoned the project and disappeared.
Good news is that a forking project is a going on,a new guy has took over and he is looking forward to restart raiblocks and the faucet,check this thread for more info and updates https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1569955.0
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 12:12:41 PM

If you use the search button above you can find some threads offering captcha solving job.That said I dont seriously feel the payment you get for it and amount of time invested is not worth giving it a try

I once tried captcha job before and suddenly i didn't last even one day since i find it boring and earnings are pretty low and not worth for the effort so its better to find another ways to earn rather than finding some captcha job that can give you some little profit, just go to altcoin section and be a bounty their you can earn decent money for doing some translation works,tweeting,facebook liking and anything you can do to earj money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 12:34:01 PM

Most of the information provided above are good to try. But as a starter, you can start earn from captchas, but as a side job try to earn some programming, media martketing, designing. These platforms can make you earn a month's work yield of captcha in just few hours or a day. Think smart.
risatrakib

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 07:07:03 PM

Thank you for giving me such nice site . I will definitely work here as soon as possible

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:01:42 PM

First megatypers isnt a scam they change a bit the rates they started, i remember i got 1,35 to 1.50dollars for every 1000 captchas in that time i made over 40 dollars. Sometimes i do some captcha, and they pay now with bitcoin, about the revenue they share i dont know, the only thing i dont like is they reduced the speed forcing who work to buy speed, tournaments are good for those who dont make more then 10 mistakes in 1000 captchas otherwise its a waste of time.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:04:03 PM

First megatypers isnt a scam they change a bit the rates they started, i remember i got 1,35 to 1.50dollars for every 1000 captchas in that time i made over 40 dollars. Sometimes i do some captcha, and they pay now with bitcoin, about the revenue they share i dont know, the only thing i dont like is they reduced the speed forcing who work to buy speed, tournaments are good for those who dont make more then 10 mistakes in 1000 captchas otherwise its a waste of time.
I will not be saying solving captchas via mega typers is not a good way but you need to be ready to persevere because I must tell you, you will be disappointed from the time bound you are given to solve captchas with the rates they will be offering then you will discover that claiming satoshis is still fairer compared to this ... my opinion though.
raymond541

Activity: 821

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:28:58 PM

there are many website who paid BTC for solving captcha's you just need to one step just search on google you will find more website.I have a suggestion for you solving captcha's nothing worth you need to find better job if you have any working experience you can create a portfolio and try for work.thanks
Doamader

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:18:49 PM

I will not be saying solving captchas via mega typers is not a good way but you need to be ready to persevere because I must tell you, you will be disappointed from the time bound you are given to solve captchas with the rates they will be offering then you will discover that claiming satoshis is still fairer compared to this ... my opinion though.
The feature they bringed killed the interest of anybody who thinks to use them, if people purchase 5 boost it will be costing 0,10dollars and will last for 15 minutes soo a lot captchas to be made to roi, if dont buy the boost we may got 2-5 captchas minute, soo sure can try them but its more lucky then other thing to make good and easy income from them.
Script3d

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:02:47 PM

yeah kolotibablo is a good site i recommend it too
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:18:18 PM

Captcha job is very easy and there is a lot of services where you can try, but in my opinion will be good if you will check this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0

You can find there much more opportunities.. Smiley

good luck!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 05:12:04 PM

Thanks for share this thread,in first time i work only on captcha job..Actually i love this kind for job, Again thank you for sharing this thread.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:20:58 PM

your opinion is false bro. did you ever earn 1$ an hour by just claiming faucets? I can bet you never did this. but in megatyper i earned 1$ by typing words. this is far better than any faucet.
I used faucets too and never earned a single dollar from there.
utkarshm

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:55:38 PM

Go and check in the micro earnings section and there you may find some captcha solving job for youself.
You can also try faucet box faucets so you paid some satoshies directly to you faucet box account after solving captchas in the faucets.
Xubu

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:42:56 PM

I sent you a PM.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:36:01 PM

Captcha job is very easy and there is a lot of services where you can try, but in my opinion will be good if you will check this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0

You can find there much more opportunities.. Smiley

good luck!
OP has looking for captcha job and most of list at there only part time or online working related bitcoin and not captcha job using bitcoin as the payment and working for captcha company isn't easy because if you not have good typing skill you won't get paid
noormcs5

Activity: 2618
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:36:29 PM

Well, I know some sites, but i never recommend you to do captcha work because it is out of skill and also out of mind work, you should use your skills and do best work where you have bright future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:54:32 PM

Go and check in the micro earnings section and there you may find some captcha solving job for youself.
You can also try faucet box faucets so you paid some satoshies directly to you faucet box account after solving captchas in the faucets.
I never saw any captcha solving job in micro earning system. theat section is filled up with only useless and low paying fuacets.. think there are not so many captcha typing sites only few I know are paying:

1: kolotibablo.com
2: megatypers.com(already suggested above)
3: qlink
4: 2captcha.com

and few more. but these are better than all.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:01:01 PM

Just a quick tip, I used to do all sorts of micro tasks back then, don't expect anything that is not "micro" in return. The earnings is usually 0.0001USD or 0.001USD, just wanna emphasize the USD there. It pays really really low. All the stuffs like captcha job, faucet sites, money making games/apps, all of them will just give you centavos after a whole set of micro tasks. None of them is worth the time and effort.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████