Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:16:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon should start mining for the missing batch 1 customers.  (Read 3085 times)
sgravina (OP)

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 09:59:43 AM

I am losing 4.5 bitcoins a day because my batch 1 computer has not arrived.  Avalon has no response as to why.  They have not even acknowledge shipping my computer.

Time is precious.  These computer won't be profitable for long.

According to Yifu Guo's recent interview Avalon has several computers in testing:

One of these is mine.  Avalon, please take one of your testing computers and point it to my account at my minning pool.  As soon as my unit arrives you can stop sending me shares.

Avalon should do this for all the customers who have not received their batch 1 computers.  Especially since they have publicly stated that all the batch 1 units have shipped.

I have sent the same request via email to: Yifu Guo <yifu.guo@bitsyn.com>, support ticket at:http://bitsyncom.freshdesk.com/support/tickets, and a personal message to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=68196.  None of these channels have worked in the past so I am making this request public.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 10:24:44 AM

If you are unaware as of yet, this is not the Avalon customer support ticket form.

goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 11:46:58 AM

Fair deal IMO, less electricity costs.

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 11:51:31 AM

'tis a slippery slope.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
tripper22

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 06:35:01 PM

If you are unaware as of yet, this is not the Avalon customer support ticket form.

Maybe you are unaware that Yifu does not respond to support tickets or emails from batch 1 customers. Apparently public shaming doesn't work either. Batch 2 and 3 customers should be aware of our difficulties and lack of communication from The Avalon Team.
BitSyncom

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 06:41:12 PM

the photo is old.

Also we are in the same situation as you, waiting on information from the shipper, if they tell us what's wrong with it, then we can fix it. You can complain publicly as much as you want, but nothing is going to change until new information is provided to us.

tripper22

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 06:44:06 PM

the photo is old.

Also we are in the same situation as you, waiting on information from the shipper, if they tell us what's wrong with it, then we can fix it. You can complain publicly as much as you want, but nothing is going to change until new information is provided to us.

There is nothing wrong with my address unless the mistake is on your end. If it's been shipped you have tracking numbers. Where is my tracking number and why was shipment sent out so late?? Your mistakes are losing me a lot of money.
kaerf

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 06:46:05 PM

the photo is old.

are you not on the hook for shipping mishaps (from a business stand point)?
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 06:49:51 PM

You can complain publicly as much as you want, but nothing is going to change until new information is provided to us.

Good to know that you feel sorry about this troubles...  Roll Eyes

BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 06:56:39 PM

the photo is old.

You can complain publicly as much as you want, but nothing is going to change until new information is provided to us.

above is a example of people who try to put words in other people's mouth.

kaerf

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 07:06:39 PM

the photo is old.

Words in your mouth? I asked you a question. It was not rhetorical. You can answer yes or no. I don't have the answer to that question, thus I asked it.
BitSyncom

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 07:22:16 PM

the photo is old.

Words in your mouth? I asked you a question. It was not rhetorical. You can answer yes or no. I don't have the answer to that question, thus I asked it.

clearly we are on the hook, Avalon is more than a product to us. I thought this was clear from the beginning. There is just not much we can do at the moment about people who haven't gotten their orders AND are not flagged as problem shipments due to various issues.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 07:50:08 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2013, 08:02:56 PM by crazyearner

There is nothing wrong with my address unless the mistake is on your end. If it's been shipped you have tracking numbers. Where is my tracking number and why was shipment sent out so late?? Your mistakes are losing me a lot of money.

Some words for you GTFO

IF YOU CANT INVEST WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE THEN WHY EVEN BOTHER.

I respect AVALON for even producing these hot sexy units that their providing UNLIKE OTHER COMPANY'S HMMMMM They could of ran off with everyone's money BUT NO THEIR HERE AND PRODUCING UNITS for members and yes investors and people who want to have a lead in the market.

BitSyncom is doing everything within his power to move things on as fast as poss. Yes their was delays and still is some... Look at it this way anything shipped over seas can take upto 45 days depending on where it is coming from where it is going to and what security and tax it has to go through.. AND YET YOUR BITCHING LOOK AT BFL OW LONG THEY BEEN DELAYING 2 YEARS ALMOST AND YOUR BITCHING AND PISSING OVER A FEW WEEKS.

You should be contacting DHL or EMS every other day and see if they have an incoming package for you. BitSyncom can not always provide tracking numbers as many others have found out. If he has time to they get provided to customers, with anything coming from over seas its good do-diligence to keep checking.. If he had them already he would of provided them to people. Yes theirs people with problems with address details and BitSyncom has already confirmed and asked members to post in and contact him regarding individual orders..

Maybe BitSyncom should refund your order and give me your unit and you goto BFL and go wait for a century with them...

Lets look at the market $80 a coin or their about. Even if mining 8 coins per day but now with diff going up from old $60 per coin your still making the same due to the rise in price for BTC

Yes theirs what 4 to 6 weeks of waiting bla bla bla.................. I am in Batch #2 do you see me Bitching and moaning over small delays NO.... I might email BitSyncom and PM questions that are valued reasons and asked a few times about batch 2 however all my answers where solved in the latest news letter.

Even if it takes 2 to 3 months to get RIO no place LEGIT IS ACTUALLY PROVIDING A RETURN LIKE THIS UNLESS YOU GOT SERIOUS CAPITAL TO BLOW ON STOCK MARKETS AND INVESTING BUYING SELLING TRADING.

Just sit back and wait like everyone else is....... Who gives a "£$%^^&*&^%$£ about small delays least their on their way to customers and think of it like this look at what BTC will be at in next year or so BIG money so even if lose a few Bitcoin here and their can be made back and can also trade it to cover loss not that bloody hard to buy and sell buy low sell high..

AVALON IS NOT ABOUT JUST BITCOIN MINING ITS ABOUT A LOT MORE THAN THAT AND I GUESS YOU ONLY SEE ONE THING AND THAT'S GREED,MONEY OH WAIT THAT'S 2

With what Avalon are doing this will allow me even with 1 unit to get projects off the ground and even get things up and running and help communities out and much more with development and time.

on a lighter note SmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley

PS if BitSyncom is reading any chance when my unit arrives to meet you in person and thank you in person and go for a drink sometime Smiley

RANT OVER

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
regular

Activity: 297

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 07:51:50 PM

It's still too early to panic.  If batch 2 starts shipping and you still haven't gotten your Avalon, then definitely complain.
kaerf

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:01:49 PM

clearly we are on the hook, Avalon is more than a product to us. I thought this was clear from the beginning. There is just not much we can do at the moment about people who haven't gotten their orders AND are not flagged as problem shipments due to various issues.

Thank you for the clarification. It may be obvious to you, but for us it is often unclear what your intentions are because of the manner in which you "speak" to your customers. I'm happy that Avalon is more than just a product to you -- I'd like to look forward to purchasing future units from a company that acts in a professional manner.
tripper22

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:32:50 PM

Some words for you GTFO

IF YOU CANT INVEST WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE THEN WHY EVEN BOTHER.

I respect AVALON for even producing these hot sexy units that their providing UNLIKE OTHER COMPANY'S HMMMMM They could of ran off with everyone's money BUT NO THEIR HERE AND PRODUCING UNITS for members and yes investors and people who want to have a lead in the market.

BitSyncom is doing everything within his power to move things on as fast as poss. Yes their was delays and still is some... Look at it this way anything shipped over seas can take upto 45 days depending on where it is coming from where it is going to and what security and tax it has to go through.. AND YET YOUR BITCHING LOOK AT BFL OW LONG THEY BEEN DELAYING 2 YEARS ALMOST AND YOUR BITCHING AND PISSING OVER A FEW WEEKS.

You should be contacting DHL or EMS every other day and see if they have an incoming package for you. BitSyncom can not always provide tracking numbers as many others have found out. If he has time to they get provided to customers, with anything coming from over seas its good do-diligence to keep checking.. If he had them already he would of provided them to people. Yes theirs people with problems with address details and BitSyncom has already confirmed and asked members to post in and contact him regarding individual orders..

Maybe BitSyncom should refund your order and give me your unit and you goto BFL and go wait for a century with them...

Lets look at the market $80 a coin or their about. Even if mining 8 coins per day but now with diff going up from old $60 per coin your still making the same due to the rise in price for BTC

Yes theirs what 4 to 6 weeks of waiting bla bla bla.................. I am in Batch #2 do you see me Bitching and moaning over small delays NO.... I might email BitSyncom and PM questions that are valued reasons and asked a few times about batch 2 however all my answers where solved in the latest news letter.

Even if it takes 2 to 3 months to get RIO no place LEGIT IS ACTUALLY PROVIDING A RETURN LIKE THIS UNLESS YOU GOT SERIOUS CAPITAL TO BLOW ON STOCK MARKETS AND INVESTING BUYING SELLING TRADING.

Just sit back and wait like everyone else is....... Who gives a "£$%^^&*&^%$£ about small delays least their on their way to customers and think of it like this look at what BTC will be at in next year or so BIG money so even if lose a few Bitcoin here and their can be made back and can also trade it to cover loss not that bloody hard to buy and sell buy low sell high..

AVALON IS NOT ABOUT JUST BITCOIN MINING ITS ABOUT A LOT MORE THAN THAT AND I GUESS YOU ONLY SEE ONE THING AND THAT'S GREED,MONEY OH WAIT THAT'S 2

With what Avalon are doing this will allow me even with 1 unit to get projects off the ground and even get things up and running and help communities out and much more with development and time.

on a lighter note SmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley

PS if BitSyncom is reading any chance when my unit arrives to meet you in person and thank you in person and go for a drink sometime Smiley

RANT OVER

What a ridiculous post. I am a customer. I purchased a product quickly and I paid quickly. I provided the correct address to my home in Canada. I made the purchase quickly in the hopes that I could mine more bitcoins sooner than my competitors. Mining is extremely competitive and those that are first with a new technology are the biggest winners. Based on my order (152) I should have received my order a long time ago. BitSyncom obviously has too much on his plate. That's not my problem. I am an early customer and I want the product I purchased to do what it's supposed to do for me and that's MINE BITCOINS. If there is a problem, I should be informed that there is a problem in a timely fashion. Nothing was relayed to me. No response was ever given to me regarding any of my questions for the last month. As a customer I was told that tracking numbers would be provided. I don't have one. The Avalon Team should do what they say they are going to do. If you don't like that i'm pissed off and complaining on these forums. Blame BitSyncom for not responding to my various questions until I had the balls enough to call him out publicly in this forum. I know other customers in the same boat are too afraid to express their anger in these forums for fear of angering BitSyncom / Yifu. Somebody had to speak up and I did. If BitSyncom is going to punish me by holding back my box for telling the truth then so be it. I don't believe that he will btw. If you don't like what I have to say in a public forum regarding the facts, you can GTFO. You are obviously a boot licker hoping that your praise of the Avalon Team will help you out. No stupid jpg required.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 09:24:49 PM

What a ridiculous post. I am a customer. I purchased a product quickly and I paid quickly. I provided the correct address to my home in Canada. I made the purchase quickly in the hopes that I could mine more bitcoins sooner than my competitors. Mining is extremely competitive and those that are first with a new technology are the biggest winners. Based on my order (152) I should have received my order a long time ago. BitSyncom obviously has too much on his plate. That's not my problem. I am an early customer and I want the product I purchased to do what it's supposed to do for me and that's MINE BITCOINS. If there is a problem, I should be informed that there is a problem in a timely fashion. Nothing was relayed to me. No response was ever given to me regarding any of my questions for the last month. As a customer I was told that tracking numbers would be provided. I don't have one. The Avalon Team should do what they say they are going to do. If you don't like that i'm pissed off and complaining on these forums. Blame BitSyncom for not responding to my various questions until I had the balls enough to call him out publicly in this forum. I know other customers in the same boat are too afraid to express their anger in these forums for fear of angering BitSyncom / Yifu. Somebody had to speak up and I did. If BitSyncom is going to punish me by holding back my box for telling the truth then so be it. I don't believe that he will btw. If you don't like what I have to say in a public forum regarding the facts, you can GTFO. You are obviously a boot licker hoping that your praise of the Avalon Team will help you out. No stupid jpg required.

Yeah sure ok whatever. I speak with honest words as many others are praising Avalon and BitSyncom for even providing this tech. Have you even called EMS or DHL to find if theirs updates on your order???

Seems you don't have a scene of humor good or bad and far from ridiculous lot of fasts in it that you obviously can not see.

Just because I say Thank You does not mean am ass or boot licking, it is showing gratitude where it is deserved and seems you do not have any of it.

HAY EVERYONE AM BOOT LICKING WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO LICK YOUR BOOTS......................... I'LL LICK THEM GOOD AND CLEAN SO CLEAN YOU CAN SEE A BITCOIN IN THEM.

Yes you might be pissed off, even I would be waiting around, but waiting around less then 2 months, I have been waiting since batch #1 because I missed out on it. Am sure they are others who are waiting but if you cared to even look at some of BitSyncom posts relating to problems then you might understand. And hes already posted a response to your questions:

the photo is old.

Think BitSyncom has made it clear enough their on what the problem is. So does he really need to respond to your support tickers when he has already explained the problem their. I have tickets from months ago unanswered and some lately answered and a lot of my questions solved in news letters.

If you don't like what I have to say in a public forum regarding the facts, you can GTFO.

Free speech my friend. It does not bother me one bitmil....

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
tripper22

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 09:33:36 PM

Yeah sure ok whatever. I speak with honest words as many others are praising Avalon and BitSyncom for even providing this tech. Have you even called EMS or DHL to find if theirs updates on your order???

Seems you don't have a scene of humor good or bad and far from ridiculous lot of fasts in it that you obviously can not see.

Just because I say Thank You does not mean am ass or boot licking, it is showing gratitude where it is deserved and seems you do not have any of it.

HAY EVERYONE AM BOOT LICKING WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO LICK YOUR BOOTS......................... I'LL LICK THEM GOOD AND CLEAN SO CLEAN YOU CAN SEE A BITCOIN IN THEM.

Yes you might be pissed off, even I would be waiting around, but waiting around less then 2 months, I have been waiting since batch #1 because I missed out on it. Am sure they are others who are waiting but if you cared to even look at some of BitSyncom posts relating to problems then you might understand. And hes already posted a response to your questions:

the photo is old.

Think BitSyncom has made it clear enough their on what the problem is. So does he really need to respond to your support tickers when he has already explained the problem their. I have tickets from months ago unanswered and some lately answered and a lot of my questions solved in news letters.

If you don't like what I have to say in a public forum regarding the facts, you can GTFO.

Free speech my friend. It does not bother me one bitmil....

My gratitude was purchasing a product that didn't exist yet and paying for it quickly. I read all of BitSyncom's posts. I call DHL everyday and so do many others. You are the one without all the facts. Keep up the boot licking. Maybe it will pay off for you. Wink
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 09:39:20 PM

@crazyearner

BitSyncom answer here is even scarier than his silence!!

He is admitting that:

- he does not know where the units are
- he has no tracking numbers
- he has no way to compel forwarder in Hong Kong to give him trackings

I have a ticket on support.avalon-asic open for more than five days now.

DHL has told me that Hong Kong to Europe is a two days travel, so in five days I should have received them twice, at least.

AND without tracking number DHL is not really able to find packages, I've stopped calling them after five or six different help desk ladies told me they where not able to search for it.

I've even spoken to a higher level representative here in Italy, in Milan, which told me the same thing, they cannot search without tracking, they can visualize all packages they are handling, but they cannot filter them for name, or destination and so on.

Maybe my units are held by customs, maybe are lost, never shipped, shipped to a different country, who knows?

spiccioli

spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 09:50:16 PM

I've even spoken to a higher level representative here in Italy, in Milan, which told me the same thing, they cannot search without tracking, they can visualize all packages they are handling, but they cannot filter them for name, or destination and so on.

Here in the USA each DHL representative I talk to, a different one each day, does a search for me of all packages being shipped to my name at my address within the past month.  I asked the guy today if he is confident given the search he did that I don't have a package in the DHL system and he said yes.

Sam

Lucky you,

here in Italy they don't want or cannot, but all told me the very same story... so I think they really cannot.

spiccioli

allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 09:56:35 PM

Those of you in Canada waiting should be aware that you will NOT get advance notice nor a tracking number. Also most likely if you call DHL Canada or US they won't be of any use. Shipment in Canada will be delivered by Loomis Express. The package will just show up. No advance notice.

tripper22

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 10:10:50 PM

Those of you in Canada waiting should be aware that you will NOT get advance notice nor a tracking number. Also most likely if you call DHL Canada or US they won't be of any use. Shipment in Canada will be delivered by Loomis Express. The package will just show up. No advance notice.

Thanks allinvain. I think most of us are aware that it could just show up out of the blue. Keeping my fingers crossed here.
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 10:24:31 PM

He is admitting that:

- he does not know where the units are
- he has no tracking numbers
- he has no way to compel forwarder in Hong Kong to give him trackings
It does seem that way, though I would hope that it is just a temporary issue.

Maybe they are trying to ship discreetly and that's what is causing the difficulty in obtaining immediate tracking information.
Vicus

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 12:47:01 AM

AND are not flagged as problem shipments due to various issues.
So, I was flagged. Have you any info for me? (#200000618)
Aseras

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 01:56:50 AM

Here in the USA each DHL representative I talk to, a different one each day, does a search for me of all packages being shipped to my name at my address within the past month.  I asked the guy today if he is confident given the search he did that I don't have a package in the DHL system and he said yes.

Sam

Their search is crap, or they aren't bothering. I called and emailed every day since Yifu told me mine were shipped even the day they arrived and had nothing. Then presto they showed up. I was quite worried as well.

The only thing I can think of is Canada customs is sitting on it, or it was stolen in transit and DHL or whoever it hands off to in Canada is sitting on it as long as they can.
vvic

Activity: 144
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 06:01:58 AM

Canadian customs is actually depressing. 7 years ago I've bought cisco router modules on ebay. Those were quite expensive modules at the time, and one guy was selling one rather cheap. So I've bought it. He shipped it from Canada. Holy crap, it took 4.5 weeks! It was stuck at the customs forever. So I bet your avalon is in the country, just stuck at that god damn customs... Angry
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 06:07:16 AM

Sam

Their search is crap, or they aren't bothering. I called and emailed every day since Yifu told me mine were shipped even the day they arrived and had nothing. Then presto they showed up. I was quite worried as well.

The only thing I can think of is Canada customs is sitting on it, or it was stolen in transit and DHL or whoever it hands off to in Canada is sitting on it as long as they can.

That's a very scary thought. With all the recent attention BTC has been getting based around the "ASIC gold rush" it would be pretty crazy if some dude at customs know that there is an Avalon in the box.

kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:41:47 PM

So ... just curious ... 1.5 months later you all do have your batch #1's correct?

... and in case anyone had an uncertainly about why the DHL process is so bad ... Avalon themselves have stated it clearly here:

currently ngzhang's last post in the forum over 5 weeks ago:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=163795.msg1722018#msg1722018
why we use such a screwed work flow?

1, save shipment cost.
2, if we go to DHL directly, they didn't accept this device, there is PSU and FANs in it, which is contraband. only these agent can send them out by doing some bribery work. if we tell them we are not satisfied, they simply ask us to deal with DHL ourself instead.

fuck

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
PeZ

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:54:10 PM

So I bet your avalon is in the country, just stuck at that god damn customs... Angry
Items do not sit in customs alone. They are under the care of the courier's broker. If it is in the country it would be in the destination courier's system.
monkee

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 01:07:32 AM

the good news is, Avalon started mining for missing batch 1 customers

the bad news is they also started mining for batch 2 and 3 customers

the really bad news is they "forgot" to point the miners to our workers  Cry

just kidding, i hope
tom_o

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 03:26:47 AM

So ... just curious ... 1.5 months later you all do have your batch #1's correct?

... and in case anyone had an uncertainly about why the DHL process is so bad ... Avalon themselves have stated it clearly here:

currently ngzhang's last post in the forum over 5 weeks ago:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=163795.msg1722018#msg1722018
why we use such a screwed work flow?

1, save shipment cost.
2, if we go to DHL directly, they didn't accept this device, there is PSU and FANs in it, which is contraband. only these agent can send them out by doing some bribery work. if we tell them we are not satisfied, they simply ask us to deal with DHL ourself instead.

fuck

So they decide to illegally smuggle products out rather than ship without PSU/fan. Great business practices guys!
alibert

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:46:26 AM

Well, assume they have 600 units (Batch 2) ready and delay shipping for 1 months. At the current difficulty they would earn:

BTC/Hr.: ฿75.29713      $/Hr.: $9574.03048
BTC/Day: ฿1807.13120    $/Day: $229776.73162
BTC/Wk.: ฿12649.91837   $/Wk.: $1608437.12135
BTC/Mo.: ฿54936.78837   $/Mo.: $6985212.64129

7 Million USD in a month. Money talks.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 10:38:02 AM

I can see why they'd rather sell chips. Not a dig at my fellow Canuck... gadzooks that sucks for you man and I'd be pissed as well.

Given the issues with sabotage, Canadian Customs, shipping things in a discreet way, one of the devs not being able to drive his own car, use his handphone etc makes perfect sense these guys may not want to build rigs just an extreme hassle. Of course the history for Avalon is not completely written by any stretch but for the most part they have practically given away millions to community rather than simply mining themselves. That doesn't mean they should be given a pass on the shipping problems of some but I think we can see they are doing what they can short of putting that machine right in your hands.

Sad to see that a few rigs have gone sideways and not direct to customers. I hope you get your rig soon.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 02:06:15 PM

Sad to see that a few rigs have gone sideways and not direct to customers. I hope you get your rig soon.

Since this was a necro of an old post, I'm sure these issues have been resolved.
melmo

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 07:40:33 PM

Since this was a necro of an old post, I'm sure these issues have been resolved.

Nope, some of us are still waiting for our Batch #1 orders. 
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: