Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Forex trading Investor  (Read 656 times)
logesharun (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:59:28 AM

Hi

I'm forex trader with 6 years of experience, with 5years of live trading looking for investor.

I blown my first account in 6 months(2012), then created another live account on April 2013 which I still trade.   I took my account from $400 to $2500 in 10 straight months (June 2015 - March 2016). I'm averaging around 10-15% per month (Compounding ) . Even though the growth is good, due to small account size I end up making only $250 per month which is quite less for a month of hard work . It would take another 2 years to create a capital where I can withdraw , quite a decent amount  monthly.

I mainly trade EURUSD at key levels with strict moneymanagement , manual trading on daily basis. I dont use any EA's or algo, I can provide you with my trade logs with 3.5 years history.

My account plunged from 15th March 2016 - May 2016 , you can see in the trading history that during that time minimum traded lot size is 0.10 to 0.50 lot which is high for my account size. Before that traded size was from 0.01 -0.10 lot. I increased the lot size to make a decent amount monthly. From May 15-2016 till present again my trading went north .

If you need further clarification please contact me .

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BiTiB.eu

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:12:31 AM

So, why an experienced trader looking for investors?

I'm ready to bet that you have lost huge amount because you gamble with money instead of invest.

Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:15:23 AM

You need a collateral to get a loan. And if you want to trade use your own money because no one in here will want to let someone else play with their money at stake.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 09:44:45 AM

Well, you may be legit, but this is not the way to get you funded. You'd better talk with some friends or ask for a bank loan.

logesharun (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:46:02 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 04:09:33 AM by logesharun

I'm ready to bet that you have lost huge amount because you gamble with money instead of invest.

Looking for investor to make some decent money on monthly basis .

I have not lost huge money  ( because I dont have huge money ) . First account was $300 which I blown, second account is $400 which is still live.
My current equity is $1120. ($200 withdrawn till date)

Mods: Please remove that link if it is not allowed.
BiTiB.eu

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:14:21 AM

I have not lost huge money  ( because I dont have huge money ) . First account was $300 which I blown, second account is $400 which is still live.

I'm not sure whether I can share my personal trade log link http://www.myfxbook.com/members/logesharun/armada-logesh/785343

75% Drawdown and leverage 500x is gambling. Roll Eyes So you are lies about your loss and your little profit day by day  Angry

Then, i manage accounts starting from 0.1 BTC till 4 BTC , and i could say that 1.000 $ are a good amount for earn 50$ daily without risk, so i  think that if you say the truth you don't really need this loan.

Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:19:55 AM

I'm not sure whether I can share my personal trade log link http://www.myfxbook.com/members/logesharun/armada-logesh/785343

75% Drawdown and leverage 500x is gambling. Roll Eyes So you are lies about your loss and your little profit day by day  Angry

Then, i manage accounts starting from 0.1 BTC till 4 BTC , and i could say that 1.000 $ are a good amount for earn 50$ daily without risk, so i  think that if you say the truth you don't really need this loan.

hahaha. nice hit mate. if he have a huge money why he need investor for capital? and if possible can you show here your balance with signed message so that we
confirm that you have a huge money. and why are you using newbie account in requesting a huge amount. i think it smells fishy OP. Yo goota be out here before you got
red trust from DT. Smiley

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
BiTiB.eu

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:23:37 AM

75% Drawdown and leverage 500x is gambling. Roll Eyes So you are lies about your loss and your little profit day by day  Angry

Then, i manage accounts starting from 0.1 BTC till 4 BTC , and i could say that 1.000 $ are a good amount for earn 50$ daily without risk, so i  think that if you say the truth you don't really need this loan.

hahaha. nice hit mate. if he have a huge money why he need investor for capital? and if possible can you show here your balance with signed message so that we
confirm that you have a huge money. and why are you using newbie account in requesting a huge amount. i think it smells fishy OP. Yo goota be out here before you got

Newbie, first post ask for loan,  trader with 500x leverage: in other word Gambler.

Edit & OT: i see here trader that trade with 0.01 BTC just for earn some mBTC, they have all my respect  Smiley

OP: i suggest you to lock this tread before some DT give you a red paint.

logesharun (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:30:51 AM

I cant get you (I'm not that good at English)
I will try to explain on what I understand from your post.

75% Drawdown and leverage 500x is gambling. -- Yes I had 75% drawdown, it a 3.5 year account, I was profitable only from May 2015 (Where I made the break through ) . I mentioned in my first post itself that Im down from March 2016 - May 2016 -- as I increase my risk to make some decent money where I can withdraw monthly. It did not work out so im back to my old method from June 2016.

For a $400 account how much leverage do you want  me to use ? I know leverage is a double edged sword but for my small account I need it .

So you are lies about your loss and your little profit day by day  Angry --  Where did I say a lie?

Then, i manage accounts starting from 0.1 BTC till 4 BTC , and i could say that 1.000 $ are a good amount for earn 50$ daily without risk, so i  think that if you say the truth you don't really need this loan. -- I cant understand this sentence . Please explain.

Im looking for investor , so that I can earn monthly some decent amount (min $1000 a month ) , after year or two once I have a good enough capital  ($10k ) I will be trading on my own.
BiTiB.eu

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:41:20 AM

Then, i manage accounts starting from 0.1 BTC till 4 BTC , and i could say that 1.000 $ are a good amount for earn 50$ daily without risk, so i  think that if you say the truth you don't really need this loan.

I would say that 1.000 $ for trade on forex & CFD are a good amount. You don't need to fix your leverage to 500x , just fixing leverage to 50x and you have 50k $ of capital, so you need just about 10-12 pips daily for earn 5% (50 $ ) profit.  Cool

logesharun (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:44:21 AM

75% Drawdown and leverage 500x is gambling. Roll Eyes So you are lies about your loss and your little profit day by day  Angry

Newbie, first post ask for loan,  trader with 500x leverage: in other word Gambler.

Edit & OT: i see here trader that trade with 0.01 BTC just for earn some mBTC, they have all my respect  Smiley

OP: i suggest you to lock this tread before some DT give you a red paint.

yes im a newbie,

I searched google for "Forex investor funder for trading "  , this link showed up  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=481975.0 .

I thought in this there are people who will fund for forex trading so I registered and created this thread.

Who is DT ?  Let them giive me a red paint if I had said any lie.
If this topic is not related or these kind of topic should not be posted in these forum, let them delete it.

Who is a gambler ? Look my 2015 year and 2016 month by month profits (execpt those 3 months where I increase my risk)" .
logesharun (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:54:58 AM

I would say that 1.000 $ for trade on forex & CFD are a good amount. You don't need to fix your leverage to 500x , just fixing leverage to 50x and you have 50k $ of capital, so you need just about 10-12 pips daily for earn 5% (50 $ ) profit.  Cool

$50 in 10-12 pips which means 0.5 lot , I have mentioned in my first post that for my strategy  and my account size  0.01-0.10 lot per trade is good.

Like you said I tired to increase my lot size to 0.10 to 0.50 and my account got plunged , because this high lot size was not good for my method/account size.

For my method it something like this for 100 pips I will be making $10.

logesharun (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:02:42 AM

I can understand your post partially only .

Where did I say that I have huge money ?

"why are you using newbie account in requesting a huge amount "

What do you want me to do ? Is there a way to get old account or do I need to reach some post count before asking for investor ?

OP - is original poster, what is DT ?
FrilledShark

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 11:08:59 AM

I can understand your post partially only .

Where did I say that I have huge money ?

"why are you using newbie account in requesting a huge amount "

What do you want me to do ? Is there a way to get old account or do I need to reach some post count before asking for investor ?

OP - is original poster, what is DT ?

Stands for Default Trust. Their trust are automatically trusted and will make the trust appear directly on the trust page and will make it count on the number below your profile.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
logesharun (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:13:35 AM

Well, you may be legit, but this is not the way to get you funded. You'd better talk with some friends or ask for a bank loan.

Sorry if this is not a right way.
My friends only advised me to search online for investors.

I found this forum on google search.

Thanks
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:39:04 PM

Look i had played forex for a while, but here you arent offering nothing to get any kind of loan, besides your historial of trading, and leverage of 500 its a insane risk to loose big or win big, as already said better go for lower and earn small. With your current history you can maybe reach those if you do leverage lower soo you can cut your loss, anyway no one will lend you nothing just because you made 700 dollars with forex, consider lucky to have balance as you are risking too much.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:33:19 PM

Not sure what you are asking here.  If you are looking for an investor, you are looking in the wrong thread.  I seen no loan request or collateral to back it up.  You may have history in doing this, but you must have done something wrong, which is why you are asking for money here.  If you screwed up the first time, you will probably do it again, but this time with someone else money. Good luck with that all. Please post loan request information with valid collateral, move this thread to an investment area or lock this thread; no one is giving you anything here.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████