Author Topic: ★★★  (Read 16991 times)
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:59:53 PM

ICO ends September 15?  Looks like you guys will miss the NFL season.  Will watch from the sideline.

-tb-

Who the hell said we would miss the NFL season? You're just making stuff up.

NFL is in development right now.  We already have NBA. The fantasy sports engine has already been built from scratch from before the NBA season last spring, which was the bulk of the work.

Explain how I can use the token for sport fantasy if it is still locked up in ICO?  If it is ready, then I'm in but until then I'm waiting on the sideline.

-tb-

Because you don't need MVP Tokens to play.  MVP Tokens represent share ownership in the platform.  Anyone can play provided they pay the entry fee.  Just need BTC.

Why are we doing the crowdsale? For a few very important reasons.

1) Development Funds to bring the platform to the next level.
2) To execute our marketing plan.
3) To create stakeholders that have a vested interest in MVP's success. A community, volunteers, promoters, testers, etc.

In that case, I'll wait for the launch of fantasy football before investing.  At least I have a week to decide since NFL starts on September 8.

-tb-

My job is to be as direct and up front as I can.  We will not be ready for the opening week of NFL.  I'm targeting early October (Week 4 or 5).

I'm not going to blow smoke just to get raise more.  I think that should say something about me, and what we are trying to do here.

That being said, we will be giving Development updates along the way.

Thanks for the updates.  Guess if I can wait 2 years for breakoutgaming, I can surely wait til October.  If your platform is nice, I will certainly try it out.

-tb-

houseo

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:27:46 PM

Real names of all devs please
houseo

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:32:47 PM

MVP LINEUP CROWDSALE TERMS and CONDITIONS

20% of non-dilutable Phantom Stock in the MVP LINEUP Platform, which are issued in the form of a percentage share ownership to the recipient's MVP LINEUP registered account and convertible to WAVES asset tokens when it becomes available and feasible to do so.

Phantom stock is defined for our purpose as a contractual agreement between MVP LINEUP and recipients of phantom shares that bestow upon the grantee the right to Bitcoin (BTC) dividends at a designated time or in association with a designated event in the future, and which said payment is equivalent to the percentage of stock ownership of the recipient.

Convertibility of share ownership to Waves asset tokens is first and foremost dependent upon Waves asset feature completion by the Waves development team. After successful completion, MVP LINEUP share holders will be asked to convert share ownership to a Waves asset token. MVP shareholders will inherit all of the previous benefits of share ownership on the native MVP platform, with the addition of added flexibility for shareholders to buy and sell share ownership in the form of Wave asset tokens.

If, for some unknown reason, conversion of share ownership to a Waves asset token never materializes because of circumstances beyond MVP LINEUP's control, shareholders share ownership would remain on the MVP LINEUP platform. If, a threshold of 50 Bitcoins or less is not collected in the crowdsale, MVP LINEUP has the right to reduce percentage of Stock available or cancel the crowdsale outright and refund all purchases.

Shares of MVP LINEUP carries no rights express or implied. Purchases of MVP LINEUP shares are non-refundable. Purchasers should have no expectation of influence over governance of the platform (non-voting stock).

By participating in the share sale of MVP LINEUP, you expressly acknowledge and represent that you have carefully reviewed the Terms, and fully understand the risks, costs, and benefits of purchasing ownership and agree to be bound by these Terms. As set forth further below, you further represent and warrant that, to the extent permitted by law, you are authorized to purchase MVP LINEUP in your relevant jurisdiction, are of a legal age to be bound by these Terms, and will not hold MVP LINEUP, its parent and affiliates, and the officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, employees and suppliers of MVP LINEUP or our parent or affiliates, now or in the future and any other member of the MVP LINEUP Team liable for any losses or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected to the share sale of MVP LINEUP.

WARNING: DO NOT PURCHASE MVP LINEUP IF YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT IN DEALING WITH CRYPTOGRAPHIC TOKENS AND BLOCKCHAIN-BASED SOFTWARE SYSTEMS Purchases of MVP LINEUP requires experience in dealing with cryptographic tokens, and should be undertaken only by individuals, entities, or companies that have significant experience with, and understanding of, the usage and intricacies of cryptographic tokens, like bitcoin (BTC), and blockchain-based software systems.
houseo

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:37:22 PM

Will all BTC / Waves invested in the crowdsale remained locked until the crowdsale is complete?

In other words, what is the potential for the devs to simply buy in themselves with the bitcoin/waves they receive as part of the crowdsale to artificially inflate the invested amount and to dilute the tokens given to proper investors.
enlightenment

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:57:27 AM

200  000 coin coin ttotal ? Huh
kokokoin

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:27:44 AM

I can't deposit WAVES.
I'm trying to send them from bittrex but getting this message:
Address: 1W3PCWPJZVxYc3V7CpQYonwqBGLySSqRpWYHz
The address you submitted is not valid for the WAVES network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it.
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:42:44 AM

Unfortunately I am not convinced with your offer. Anyway, good luck to all.  Smiley
Azeh

Activity: 441

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:44:51 AM

I can't deposit WAVES.
I'm trying to send them from bittrex but getting this message:
Address: 1W3PCWPJZVxYc3V7CpQYonwqBGLySSqRpWYHz
The address you submitted is not valid for the WAVES network. Cancel this withdrawal and resubmit it.

Delete "1W" from the address when sending from Bittrex.  Bittrex adds it in automatically.

Do a test transfer first before sending the full amount. Wink
kokokoin

Activity: 638

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:11:22 AM

Delete "1W" from the address when sending from Bittrex.  Bittrex adds it in automatically.

Do a test transfer first before sending the full amount. Wink

Thanks.

Quotes from some notable people in crypto.

Quote from Sasha Ivanov, Waves Founder,  Grin

MVP is not launching on Waves,  we need some more time with launching custom tokens, and they need to proceed now.  So we can't really endorse them. On the other hand we know the team since long, they are legit. phantasy sports is a big deal, so it can be a successful project.-Sasha Ivanov

So you don't have working solution for waves tokens and just accepting waves as payment? On which platform your tokens will be based then?
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:08:52 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 09:13:55 PM by PondSea

I have been in contact with Azeh and BTCDdev on and off for the last 2 years for btcd and supernet. Most recently BTCDdev sent me cryptos worth a lot of money that he was holding for me, to say these guys are trustworthy is a understatement.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

shadabahmed

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:02:27 AM

looks like interesting project

Am I spamming? Report me!
houseo

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:27:27 AM

Will all BTC / Waves invested in the crowdsale remained locked until the crowdsale is complete?

In other words, what is the potential for the devs to simply buy in themselves with the bitcoin/waves they receive as part of the crowdsale to artificially inflate the invested amount and to dilute the tokens given to proper investors.

No, we will begin using crowdsale funds for development purposes.  We are currently working on adding NFL.

You can't wait until September 15th to start using the funds?

Here's the concern:

200,000 MVP tokens to be distributed.

Let's assume there is 100 btc deposited. I decide to deposit 100 btc as well. No one else deposits. So at the end of crowdsale I would get 100/200 or 50% of the distributed MVP tokens.

However, on the last day of the crowdsale, you take the 200 btc that is already deposited, and deposit it again. So now it looks like 400 btc is deposited, even though really you only raised 200. So now instead of getting 50% of the MVP tokens I am diluted down to 25%. That is my problem and why crowdsale tokens should be locked up until the end of the crowdsale.

There's still the potential of you self-investing with your own btc/waves but there isn't anything to really prevent or verify that doesn't happen.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:05:59 PM

how will you calculate shares for WAVES?

will they be converted to BTC at some conversion rate?
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 12:10:19 PM

how will you calculate shares for WAVES?

will they be converted to BTC at some conversion rate?

In real time Sir
houseo

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:08:34 PM

Where is mvp server? What's to prevent it from being shut down if the govt decides to crack down on DFS sites?

Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:33:30 PM

Hello,

your ICO has been added on https://www.ico-list.com/ !
Our database is now listing over 30+ ICO & Crowdsales !

• User-friendly & clean interface
  • Real-time updates
  • Listing is free of charge
  • Fairly easy to use

Thanks for contacting me if some details are wrong:

BTCDDev

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:48:10 PM

Hello,

Total supplies: 200,000
Dev(s) dedicated premine: none (the dev. team won't keep any coins)

Since 20% profits going to token holders, doesn't that mean devs essentially keeping 80%?

Yes, it's profit sharing.

BitcoinDark: RPHWc5CwP9YMMbvXQ4oXz5rQHb3pKkhaxc
Top Donations: juicybirds 420BTCD ensorcell 84BTCD Stuntruffle: 40BTCD
Top April Donations: juicybirds 420BTCD; ensorcell: 42BTCD
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:16:43 AM

Hello,

Total supplies: 200,000
Dev(s) dedicated premine: none (the dev. team won't keep any coins)

Since 20% profits going to token holders, doesn't that mean devs essentially keeping 80%?

Yes, it's profit sharing.

but that's profit from mvplineup.com site correct?

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:33:25 AM

No, we will begin using crowdsale funds for development purposes.  We are currently working on adding NFL.

You can't wait until September 15th to start using the funds?

Here's the concern:

200,000 MVP tokens to be distributed.

Let's assume there is 100 btc deposited. I decide to deposit 100 btc as well. No one else deposits. So at the end of crowdsale I would get 100/200 or 50% of the distributed MVP tokens.

However, on the last day of the crowdsale, you take the 200 btc that is already deposited, and deposit it again. So now it looks like 400 btc is deposited, even though really you only raised 200. So now instead of getting 50% of the MVP tokens I am diluted down to 25%. That is my problem and why crowdsale tokens should be locked up until the end of the crowdsale.

There's still the potential of you self-investing with your own btc/waves but there isn't anything to really prevent or verify that doesn't happen.

I agreed with this post. anyway to proof that these fund will not be re-invest in again ??

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
BTCDDev

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:22:17 AM

I'm certainly willing to make public a list of everyone's username + amount invested into the MVP Lineup crowdsale, if this is an issue, to make it publicly auditable.

However, I have to balance this with people's privacy. If there is a real demand for this, I'd be willing to publish it along with the caveat that anyone can opt out, in which case I'd omit his username, or maybe a SHA512 of his username.

BitcoinDark: RPHWc5CwP9YMMbvXQ4oXz5rQHb3pKkhaxc
Top Donations: juicybirds 420BTCD ensorcell 84BTCD Stuntruffle: 40BTCD
Top April Donations: juicybirds 420BTCD; ensorcell: 42BTCD
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: