April 25, 2024, 04:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241920 times)
donalduck

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:44:51 AM

sweet !

I am just gonna leave mine in pool till they figure something out...

they make things so damn frustrating just to go in and get news without getting banned... 

coinexchange.io is gonna make some loot if cryptopia delists as per the "rumor"  that they may...

hopefully  it is only a rumor...

It is not a rumor. Cryptopia delisted B3.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:56:27 AM

sweet !

I am just gonna leave mine in pool till they figure something out...

they make things so damn frustrating just to go in and get news without getting banned...  

coinexchange.io is gonna make some loot if cryptopia delists as per the "rumor"  that they may...

hopefully  it is only a rumor...

It is not a rumor. Cryptopia delisted B3.

Confirmed ^  There are over 1.2 billion coins on Cryptopia that are about to be withdrawn too.

I emailed Cryptopia and told them I believed that B3 should be delisted.  

I also emailed CoinExchange and they responded back they didn't see the problem with what the developers were doing.  I figured I'd follow up with them if the pool tries to run with our funds or whatever.  I don't want to push it to hard because at this point.

FaucetHub.io is still going to add B3 as well as of a few days ago.  

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
btc55

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:07:35 AM

Market Closing

B3 is being delisted, please cancel your orders and withdraw all your coins before 29/12/2017.

wtf,damn, guys Now what am I going to do?Which stock market should I put my money on Huh
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:12:52 AM

this is on discord

@everyone

The current message on the Cryptopia market is not a major issue. It just means that they have either found something in the code base that they don't understand, or something was not done the way they would like to see.

Remember, we are doing cutting edge things that up to now, no one has seen in crypto!

We are working with the Cryptopia development engineers to understand the nature of their concerns, and rectify any issues with the code from their perspective, and will ensure this passes code review.

All exchanges review their code to ensure there are no security risks to their platform, and subsequently their investors and users of that platform.

Please have some patience while we work through this.

Roll Eyes

I know most of you here are complete fucking noobs, so let me explain something... to get your coin delisted when you have volume is basically unheard of in cryptocurrency.

There has to be some EXTREME shit go on for this to happen. 

We are not the ones spreading false news.

Please process pool withdraws...

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Steven3iii

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:20:03 AM

this is on discord

@everyone

The current message on the Cryptopia market is not a major issue. It just means that they have either found something in the code base that they don't understand, or something was not done the way they would like to see.

Remember, we are doing cutting edge things that up to now, no one has seen in crypto!

We are working with the Cryptopia development engineers to understand the nature of their concerns, and rectify any issues with the code from their perspective, and will ensure this passes code review.

All exchanges review their code to ensure there are no security risks to their platform, and subsequently their investors and users of that platform.

Please have some patience while we work through this.

Roll Eyes
Grin Grin Grin

What does this even mean?

By the way, Are there going to be Masternodes? I was told there would be Masternodes.  Kiss

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
illo-san

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:31:19 AM

Strange things... Cryptopia close the market, Coinexchange open the market
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:34:40 AM

By the way, Are there going to be Masternodes? I was told there would be Masternodes.  Kiss

Judging by how the activity on the blockchain jumped... it means someone is shitting their pants  Lips sealed  Grin

Big jump in transfers on the blockchain after those posts:  Seems like shit is moving around just fine.

Like I said a few post ups.

I emailed both exchanges... Cryptopia didn't respond and CoinExchange said they didn't see a problem at that time.

I'll probably email CoinExchange next week if the Pool doesn't give the community back their coins and continue pushing my point.

nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:37:55 AM

Delist Notice - B3 Coin (B3)

Last week the B3 Development Team released an update (v3.0.0.2) where one of the changes contained within forcibly burned the coins held at address SSYpeH33oR9MqnFufvET9Zv9968aDv9k6r. This was done by the Developers to remedy an issue with B3, where more than 50% of the coins were held by a single entity in a single address; to justify this action the Devs made various claims that did not stand up to 3rd party investigation/verification.
The result of an entity holding more than half of the total coin in supply when combined with a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism is extremely problematic to the protections of trust a blockchain provides; on one hand the consensus is always right, on the other the consensus is a single entity.

The issues caused by a single address staking over 50% of the coins is this is only remedied by the owning entity of the coins agreeing to sell or burn part of their coins so that they have less than 50% (ideally, less than a 35%) of the total coins in supply. Cryptopia has reviewed the information put forth by the B3 developers and has not been able to verify any malice from the entity controlling the SSY address.

Points to understand in the likely storm of finger pointing within this community in the future:
The owner of SSY has no reason to “hack or manipulate” the blockchain if they are already the majority owner, as they by far have the most to lose.
Blockchain at it’s core needs to be decentralized to function; the B3 community is wholly responsible for the fact that any single entity became the consensus.
The Devs having understood why Cryptopia won’t take action (due to the entire point of why blockchain/cryptocurrencies exist in the first place) have released 3.0.0.4 which will unburn these coins on the consensus chain. Cryptopia believes this is the first step to a community negotiation between the Devs and the SSY address owner to resolve this dispute in a civil manner.

If any situation is true, Cryptopia would like to suggest that its one where neither the B3 Devs or the owner of the SSY address understood the ramifications nor technicalities of the situation they had arrived at.

Due to the conduct of the B3 Development team while this situation was discussed and resolved, Cryptopia is exercising our right to delist B3. Please withdraw your coins within the next 30 days.

I apologize to anyone that reads this via google translate.
Published by: SeriousFace @ 11/29/2017 7:40:52 AM

Any explanation from the Devs would be much appreciated.

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:47:38 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 10:01:58 AM by BayAreaCoins

Delist Notice - B3 Coin (B3)

Last week the B3 Development Team released an update (v3.0.0.2) where one of the changes contained within forcibly burned the coins held at address SSYpeH33oR9MqnFufvET9Zv9968aDv9k6r. This was done by the Developers to remedy an issue with B3, where more than 50% of the coins were held by a single entity in a single address; to justify this action the Devs made various claims that did not stand up to 3rd party investigation/verification.
The result of an entity holding more than half of the total coin in supply when combined with a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism is extremely problematic to the protections of trust a blockchain provides; on one hand the consensus is always right, on the other the consensus is a single entity.

The issues caused by a single address staking over 50% of the coins is this is only remedied by the owning entity of the coins agreeing to sell or burn part of their coins so that they have less than 50% (ideally, less than a 35%) of the total coins in supply. Cryptopia has reviewed the information put forth by the B3 developers and has not been able to verify any malice from the entity controlling the SSY address.

Points to understand in the likely storm of finger pointing within this community in the future:
The owner of SSY has no reason to “hack or manipulate” the blockchain if they are already the majority owner, as they by far have the most to lose.
Blockchain at it’s core needs to be decentralized to function; the B3 community is wholly responsible for the fact that any single entity became the consensus.
The Devs having understood why Cryptopia won’t take action (due to the entire point of why blockchain/cryptocurrencies exist in the first place) have released 3.0.0.4 which will unburn these coins on the consensus chain. Cryptopia believes this is the first step to a community negotiation between the Devs and the SSY address owner to resolve this dispute in a civil manner.

If any situation is true, Cryptopia would like to suggest that its one where neither the B3 Devs or the owner of the SSY address understood the ramifications nor technicalities of the situation they had arrived at.

Due to the conduct of the B3 Development team while this situation was discussed and resolved, Cryptopia is exercising our right to delist B3. Please withdraw your coins within the next 30 days.

I apologize to anyone that reads this via google translate.
Published by: SeriousFace @ 11/29/2017 7:40:52 AM

Any explanation from the Devs would be much appreciated.

Wow, this exchange absolutely just earned my business.

We can fix this folks.  

Let's take the steps we need to do and remedy this.

First things first:

Less than 1000 blocks right now for the community to participate in Fundamental Nodes during the hyperstaking.

donalduck

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:12:59 AM

"Due to the conduct of the B3 Development team while this situation was discussed and resolved, Cryptopia is exercising our right to delist B3. Please withdraw your coins within the next 30 days."

It has nothing to do with code. It has everything to do with the "Conduct of the B3 Development Team". Cryptopia exercising their right not to do business with unethical Development team it seems.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:39:23 AM

"Due to the conduct of the B3 Development team while this situation was discussed and resolved, Cryptopia is exercising our right to delist B3. Please withdraw your coins within the next 30 days."

It has nothing to do with code. It has everything to do with the "Conduct of the B3 Development Team". Cryptopia exercising their right not to do business with unethical Development team it seems.

The code was part of the conduct for sure.

dirruk

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:02:05 AM

nice to see a exchange with some backbone if every exchange would stand up to scammy dev s like these guys from b3

i think there would be a lot less of these motherfuckers still think we the community should stand together and put

up a bounty regarding the actual names and places they live so we  could get some justice done

atm everyone will rush to sell their coins but aferwards it would be great to get something going

because the dev team will problably be busy atm to wipe out the trail they left and start again with a new

coin to fuck everyone again untill those kind of devs are held responsible this will keep happening again and again

i think there should be a fund raised that will be used to find devs that scam and putting them in jail
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:07:19 AM

nice to see a exchange with some backbone if every exchange would stand up to scammy dev s like these guys from b3

i think there would be a lot less of these motherfuckers still think we the community should stand together and put

up a bounty regarding the actual names and places they live so we  could get some justice done

atm everyone will rush to sell their coins but aferwards it would be great to get something going

because the dev team will problably be busy atm to wipe out the trail they left and start again with a new

coin to fuck everyone again untill those kind of devs are held responsible this will keep happening again and again

i think there should be a fund raised that will be used to find devs that scam and putting them in jail

Please no.  Not right now or yet.

We don't need that attention.  Let's just get this fixed together if possible.  It will be OK if everyone can work together.

Will respond after I get some sleep.

Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:20:01 AM

SCAM ALLERT

I have just been banned form the discord channel for asking too many questions about my withdrawal!
Now there is no way i can contact the team and get my coins back.
Obivoiusly i got scammed for those coins and more will follow.

BEWARE, THE CHAT IS FILLED WITH PAID SHILLS!!!
dirruk

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:22:01 AM

i got a reply from the dev @bayareacoins that you problably read and its not about the money anymore i just want to see these kind of

devs in jail so other scamdevs can see you no longer get away with fucking everyone filling your own pockets and do it again

its time to clean up crypto and get rid of these motherfuckers

at least cryptopia is sending a message

you could say i am saving my own skin atm but that mentality is enabling these evil guys who scam
btc55

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:45:32 AM

I sent all b3 to coinexchange. now wait for rise, I got 15satoshi, now 3 satoshi damn, again rise 15 satoshi Huh Huh
enlightenedcryptonian

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:47:11 AM

Judging by how the activity on the blockchain jumped... it means someone is shitting their pants  Lips sealed  Grin

Big jump in transfers on the blockchain after those posts:  Seems like shit is moving around just fine.

Like I said a few post ups.

I emailed both exchanges... Cryptopia didn't respond and CoinExchange said they didn't see a problem at that time.

I'll probably email CoinExchange next week if the Pool doesn't give the community back their coins and continue pushing my point.

Please note that I am not in anyway related to B3 team, I do not know any of the officials, I am just
an investor in B3.

Please send me back by 1K b3coin that I gave to you to take a leap of faith, as you we hesitant.
Looks like it was one of my biggest mistake, and you have proved to be a total dickhead.
Arrogant individuals like yourself in my experience often stand on the foundation of absolute ignorance.
Why is Cryptopia always defending wallet 1 and is it them or one of their controlling interests?.
The rabbit hole goes deeper than you think.If you analyze wallet 1 , it was never wallet 1, but became
wallet one rather quickly without any additional
new coin input you would realize they exploited the code vunerability, shaped the stakes, and got higher
than the the 27.4% max daily return and kept transferring coins to different wallets and offloading number of coins
everytime it approached 50% . By the time Dev's took action to protect rest of the community , wallet one already
had the benefit of over 80% of the coins based on my calculations with putting a dime more than the original investment
of few hundred dollars.

I am concerned by Cryptopia's statement "The owner of SSY has no reason to “hack or manipulate” the blockchain.."
How the fuck do they know that unless it it them or their interest?.

Also their statement ..."B3 community is wholly responsible for the fact that any single entity became the consensus."
How the fuck is the B3 community responsible ..any whale can purchase sufficient coins and become consensus""...but it
upto Devs'officials to protect the community by kicking/freezing any whale controlling consensus , which they have done here.

Both you and Cryptopia can go and fuck yourself, we don't need either of you in B3.

Sending email to cryptopia to delist b3, who the fuck do you think you are...just some fiat sucking leech moonlighting as
part of crypto movement. Here is my B3 address, please send my 1K coin back, you fucking asshole!

B3 Wallet address: SWTJ3kTa2AyVDJfXmc8xjQ61JNp4zmk4Xz

reimon85

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:59:22 AM

After reading this news i decided to buy b3 coin with all my life savings, cause as a banned discord user i would like to give to this scammers all my hard earned money , go all in quick take a loan and trade for b3 you wont regret seeing the happiness on scammers faces.

https://themerkle.com/b3coin-devs-freeze-network-to-hoard-masternode-rewards/
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 12:03:01 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 12:27:21 PM by BayAreaCoins

<snip of anger chat>

B3 Wallet address: SWTJ3kTa2AyVDJfXmc8xjQ61JNp4zmk4Xz

cf0b216a1541265c369e40f15f3de049bcbb3a0567e25bee11105067ade99a0e

Your refund has been processed from CoinExchange.

Will maybe respond tomorrow after sleep.  

Just going to leave this here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iggSglsPFiY&feature=youtu.be&t=210

I think this is a fixable situation.... But these pool withdraws and such have to be fixed or at least the Pool Developer needs to come here and talk.

pralala22

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:11:09 PM

All i can say that this is crazy , the trading today on B3 was insane . I didn't had my coins on pool but it would be bad if this will die . Anyone with more insight ? Is this clearly dead or the things i read can be solved ?
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: