April 25, 2024, 02:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241920 times)
nrigo

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:49:36 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 05:01:14 PM by nrigo

guys, some one help me on this

I have coins in coinexchange. how to swap them? will coinexchange does it for us? or we need to do ourself? how to convert them pl advise
There is no swap, it is only a change in the display: 1 KB3 = 1,000 B3

Important information posted on the Discord #b3-announcements channel:

borngreat - Today at 1:47 PM

@everyone
Good morning and Merry Christmas. As previously announced, coin exchange is upgrading their wallets and will soon re-enable deposits and withdrawals (see the attached correspondence). Please be patient things will be back to normal very soon. Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reffi

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:51:37 PM

Coinmarketcap is so low now, only $94k Huh  The coins were reduced from by 10 times, used to be in billions and now its in millions, is it correct?
nrigo

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:02:37 PM

Coinmarketcap is so low now, only $94k Huh  The coins were reduced from by 1000 times, used to be in billions and now its in millions, is it correct?
Yes, 1 KB3 = 1,000 B3

reffi

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:05:19 PM

Coinmarketcap is so low now, only $94k Huh  The coins were reduced from by 1000 times, used to be in billions and now its in millions, is it correct?
Yes, 1 KB3 = 1,000 B3

Oh I see, but still so strange to see marketcap so low, shouldn't it go to at least $1 million cap? thats 10x at least!
nrigo

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:13:43 PM

Yes, 1 KB3 = 1,000 B3

Oh I see, but still so strange to see marketcap so low, shouldn't it go to at least $1 million cap? thats 10x at least!

Marketcap is displaying KB3 as well, the price is 0.00000185 BTC per KB3 at CoinsMarkets but is is 1 satoshi at CoinExchange. It could be a part of the explanation.

We are going to see if the market capitalization is right after the CoinExchange upgrade to KB3.

lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:24:39 PM

hi so what going on  any update about the new wallet reallese or burning operation is this coin going to get value one day ?

Free palestine
cryptocoynz

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:55:23 PM

Simply put, there is nothing "good" about this coin. Masternodes were implemented during the 10000% staking period while the widest majority of investors were locked in the community pool.

As explained before, this was needed because the ever growing wallets were causing fork after fork because of their size. It created other issues, but something had to be done.

Every question asked about the implementation of the masternodes early or the painfully long time waiting on a withdraw from the pool ends in a ban from discord.

This is false, I have addressed the bans more than once in this thread. Please bother to read.

And so have I addressed the bans.  Read my replies, and you'll see the poster is absolutely correct about the B3 team banning members for asking questions... including the CEO of Cryptopia (fact) and the community presentative Oregongreen (fact), and the people who originally helped to create this coin LimxTec (fact)   Am I wrong..  These were NOT mistakes. They were absolutely deliberate mainly at the leisure of Evan (still part of the team btw) but also other community admins.

jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:07:05 PM

Simply put, there is nothing "good" about this coin. Masternodes were implemented during the 10000% staking period while the widest majority of investors were locked in the community pool.

As explained before, this was needed because the ever growing wallets were causing fork after fork because of their size. It created other issues, but something had to be done.

Every question asked about the implementation of the masternodes early or the painfully long time waiting on a withdraw from the pool ends in a ban from discord.

This is false, I have addressed the bans more than once in this thread. Please bother to read.

And so have I addressed the bans.  Read my replies, and you'll see the poster is absolutely correct about the B3 team banning members for asking questions... including the CEO of Cryptopia (fact) and the community presentative Oregongreen (fact), and the people who originally helped to create this coin LimxTec (fact)   Am I wrong..  These were NOT mistakes. They were absolutely deliberate mainly at the leisure of Evan (still part of the team btw) but also other community admins.

I have multiple times asked anyone who felt banned without cause to contact me to resolve their issue. I have since been contacted by a whooping 3 people, and they have had their issue resolved (except for one who did not reply back). I have never said that no unjust bans happened, however that the amount is large is simply not true, which I have summed up before.

The poster, as you call him, claimed that "every question..." ends in a ban. That is absolutely false, and I stand by that.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
cryptocoynz

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:42:29 PM

by implementing the fmn before block 80 k you broke your promise and stole b3 from the stakers dont try to spin it your way this isnt

discord where you can ban people who dont agree with you your team scammed those coins just be a man and admit the obvious

Changing the roadmap to address potential disastrous previously unseen consequences is very far away from 'stole b3 from stakers'. Please look past your own immediate interest and take a high level viewpoint. The changes that were made drastically reduced the inflation of the coin, something that was much needed or the project would have ended up with a total supply multiple times larger than what we are now. The B3 team made the right choice that was needed to preserve the long term health of the project and therefore the investment of all investors.

If the roadmap was ever to be changed, that should have been announced well in advance and done properly. What the investors experienced was a sudden and unannounced change in the roadmap.That is simply not acceptable, but worse.. the team lied that they were in negotiations with the #1 wallet... you can't just freeze someones coins no matter how many they have because you created a system that allowed that to happen.  If  someone with a lot of coins agreed to have some of their coins frozen which what was told to us by 'ethical' Jamie Woodruff... that would be okay but we know now from Ergo that Jamie and team had no idea who the #1 wallet was.. they kept changing their mind who that person was, with nothing negotiated.. but they went ahead and froze their coins anyways.. that does amount to stealing.. and it was the conclusion the now 'banned from discord for asking questions' CEO of Cryptopia came to, resulting in the Cryptopia delisting of the coin.

When you are managing millions of dollars you have to act and behave responsibly, this isn't kids play, you can't just change the roadmap.. release new wallets, or freeze peoples coins without informing investors well in advance.

And as for unseen consequences..  unless you had your eyes wide shut in discord.. anyone could see this 10,000% interest was going to create huge coin inflation... it was after all by design.. the same with the #1 wallet.. it was so clear the largest wallet was compounding such that obviously they would eventually have the majority share of the coins.  There was ample time to either announce a roadmap change weeks in advance or simply wait as Greedy John rightly said until the high staking period was over. 

The high staking could have simply continued and the kB3 implemented at block 82k and you would have had a stable coin and none of the drama.
Changing the roadmap... in the end, is what created disastrous previously unforseen consequences..

cryptocoynz

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:56:55 PM

And so have I addressed the bans.  Read my replies, and you'll see the poster is absolutely correct about the B3 team banning members for asking questions... including the CEO of Cryptopia (fact) and the community presentative Oregongreen (fact), and the people who originally helped to create this coin LimxTec (fact)   Am I wrong..  These were NOT mistakes. They were absolutely deliberate mainly at the leisure of Evan (still part of the team btw) but also other community admins.

I have multiple times asked anyone who felt banned without cause to contact me to resolve their issue. I have since been contacted by a whooping 3 people, and they have had their issue resolved (except for one who did not reply back). I have never said that no unjust bans happened, however that the amount is large is simply not true, which I have summed up before.

The poster, as you call him, claimed that "every question..." ends in a ban. That is absolutely false, and I stand by that.

i wouldn't assume all the 'banned' people are reading your posts here and I doubt they have any idea how to get unbanned or care to, but worse, as another poster said.. its really just making enemies of the coin, instead of letting those people vent or ask their questions. (We know there are lots of reasons to be upset with how the team handled things in the past) 

I agree every question doesn't end in a ban.. but good critical questions more often than not get the 'FUUUUUUUDDDD' / 'BAAAAANNNNN' response.. whether its ends in an actual ban or not..   That's learned behaviour from the team of community curators that have been behaving this way... esp people like Evan.

Lets face it, this forum is the only place where anyone can have an open conversation about this coin.  The discord chat has become group think for investors who want to b3lieve the coin is going to the moon one day. Who knows it might, but for now I'd rather hear all perspectives.. the good, the bad, and the ugly, and I'm mature enough to make up my own mind.

Londaan

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:23:01 AM

All I want is my coins back from the pool

We can't see a filled out form of this type: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2-G5FlJRRLgcbPViPvwF7kY7yIw_KmOkvE41yBkcMjLv5Dw/viewform

We need to be sure the withdrawal is not made to an exchange wallet address, in case that does not exist any more. On line numbers, put 1227 and 3340.

This is a load of shit. Every withdraw has been filled out to the same wallet (B3). I have updated every wallet. I have always been on the right chain and the right block. Just another excuse from another B3 scam artist.
Costanza1

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:42:11 AM

by implementing the fmn before block 80 k you broke your promise and stole b3 from the stakers dont try to spin it your way this isnt

discord where you can ban people who dont agree with you your team scammed those coins just be a man and admit the obvious

Changing the roadmap to address potential disastrous previously unseen consequences is very far away from 'stole b3 from stakers'. Please look past your own immediate interest and take a high level viewpoint. The changes that were made drastically reduced the inflation of the coin, something that was much needed or the project would have ended up with a total supply multiple times larger than what we are now. The B3 team made the right choice that was needed to preserve the long term health of the project and therefore the investment of all investors.

If the roadmap was ever to be changed, that should have been announced well in advance and done properly. What the investors experienced was a sudden and unannounced change in the roadmap.That is simply not acceptable, but worse.. the team lied that they were in negotiations with the #1 wallet... you can't just freeze someones coins no matter how many they have because you created a system that allowed that to happen.  If  someone with a lot of coins agreed to have some of their coins frozen which what was told to us by 'ethical' Jamie Woodruff... that would be okay but we know now from Ergo that Jamie and team had no idea who the #1 wallet was.. they kept changing their mind who that person was, with nothing negotiated.. but they went ahead and froze their coins anyways.. that does amount to stealing.. and it was the conclusion the now 'banned from discord for asking questions' CEO of Cryptopia came to, resulting in the Cryptopia delisting of the coin.

When you are managing millions of dollars you have to act and behave responsibly, this isn't kids play, you can't just change the roadmap.. release new wallets, or freeze peoples coins without informing investors well in advance.

And as for unseen consequences..  unless you had your eyes wide shut in discord.. anyone could see this 10,000% interest was going to create huge coin inflation... it was after all by design.. the same with the #1 wallet.. it was so clear the largest wallet was compounding such that obviously they would eventually have the majority share of the coins.  There was ample time to either announce a roadmap change weeks in advance or simply wait as Greedy John rightly said until the high staking period was over. 

The high staking could have simply continued and the kB3 implemented at block 82k and you would have had a stable coin and none of the drama.
Changing the roadmap... in the end, is what created disastrous previously unforseen consequences..

Well said.

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:53:53 AM

YES, I AGREE.

We would still have a STABLE coin, with market cap exceeding $50m, if the code was just left alone.

Londaan

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:38:41 AM

YES, I AGREE.

We would still have a STABLE coin, with market cap exceeding $50m, if the code was just left alone.

I am also in agreement with this quote. It seems that the 3 of us posters are showing you very clearly the mistakes you made. So far, trying to do this in Discord has gotten me banned twice. If I were you, I would be doing everything in my power to get Londaan's coins removed from the community pool and deposited into his wallet. I will keep posting until I have what is rightfully mine although I am a few million coins short of what was laid out in the road-map. I also saw where you said that all the coins from the early nodes were to be burned. This never happened either. I think that alone shows that the number of coins excuse is complete bullshit. You guys are running a scam that leaves the community holding a bag full of worthless coins by the time you finally decide to give them to us. I think you all should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for the scam you are running. Its just a matter of time. AT least I hope this scam stains you from working on other crypto projects. You guys are everything that is wrong with crypto. One final thought, why should any of us have to speak to you to get unbanned from Discord? You already know that we invested which should make us valuable to you. Instead you act like us being a part of your community is a privilege. You were lucky to get so many of us involved. The real investors have long since moved on and I will join them as soon as you give me my shit.
@maxking

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:40:45 AM

Wait. Will there be a coin swap? Rebranding? What about my B3coins stuck at coinexchange?

Is this true? Where can we see the announcement for this?
jhhansen

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:59:12 AM

All I want is my coins back from the pool

We can't see a filled out form of this type: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe2-G5FlJRRLgcbPViPvwF7kY7yIw_KmOkvE41yBkcMjLv5Dw/viewform

We need to be sure the withdrawal is not made to an exchange wallet address, in case that does not exist any more. On line numbers, put 1227 and 3340.

This is a load of shit. Every withdraw has been filled out to the same wallet (B3). I have updated every wallet. I have always been on the right chain and the right block. Just another excuse from another B3 scam artist.

I'm sorry you feel that way, however we do have to be sure people are not using an exchange wallet, and there is no way to see that from the address itself. Making sure of that is the main purpose of this form.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
jhhansen

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:00:52 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 11:15:47 AM by jhhansen

If the roadmap was ever to be changed, that should have been announced well in advance and done properly. What the investors experienced was a sudden and unannounced change in the roadmap.That is simply not acceptable, but worse.. the team lied that they were in negotiations with the #1 wallet... you can't just freeze someones coins no matter how many they have because you created a system that allowed that to happen.  If  someone with a lot of coins agreed to have some of their coins frozen which what was told to us by 'ethical' Jamie Woodruff... that would be okay but we know now from Ergo that Jamie and team had no idea who the #1 wallet was.. they kept changing their mind who that person was, with nothing negotiated.. but they went ahead and froze their coins anyways.. that does amount to stealing.. and it was the conclusion the now 'banned from discord for asking questions' CEO of Cryptopia came to, resulting in the Cryptopia delisting of the coin.

And as for unseen consequences..  unless you had your eyes wide shut in discord.. anyone could see this 10,000% interest was going to create huge coin inflation... it was after all by design.. the same with the #1 wallet.. it was so clear the largest wallet was compounding such that obviously they would eventually have the majority share of the coins.  There was ample time to either announce a roadmap change weeks in advance or simply wait as Greedy John rightly said until the high staking period was over.  

YES, I AGREE.

There was no stable coin late in the 10 000% period. The wallets got so large that they caused mini forks all the time, and something had to be done.

John Cutter

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

YES, I AGREE.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but looking at the recent transactions on Coinexchange, they seem to be priced at 1 sat per B3, not KB3. Coinmarketcap is calculating the market cap using KB3. Which means, in reality, the true marketcap is $107 million still. Correct?

But I think the more important number to be looking at is 24 hour volume. A coin can have a market cap of $20 billion, but if it has 0 volume, then that means nobody is interested in your coin.
HowToCrypto

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:55:59 PM

Hey guys, I have some coins on coinmarkets. I would like to move them out to the wallet. Is the wallet working, will I be able to do that? Also how many coins do you need to receive some good rewards ? Is over 10000 Kb3 or 10 000 000 b3 good?
gscotch

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:30:36 PM

YES, I AGREE.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but looking at the recent transactions on Coinexchange, they seem to be priced at 1 sat per B3, not KB3. Coinmarketcap is calculating the market cap using KB3. Which means, in reality, the true marketcap is $107 million still. Correct?

But I think the more important number to be looking at is 24 hour volume. A coin can have a market cap of $20 billion, but if it has 0 volume, then that means nobody is interested in your coin.

According to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/b3coin/ marketcap is 7 BTC and 24h volume - 3,83 BTC

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 18jZ6btV5gwh58tCq2gKVvHVVeHqRrtAVX
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: