April 18, 2024, 08:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241919 times)
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1239

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:29:56 AM

lots of frustrations are being vented by day traders ,
people in for a quick buck or impatient indivuduals who may have over extended their risk/reward appetite.

This couldn't be more wrong...

I own FreeBitcoins.com and we were looking at adding B3 to our platform.

It is important for us to get a strong footing in the B3 economy and Fundamental Nodes for a long term successful plan.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwdz99

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:58:04 AM

There's so much confusion going around right now regarding the upcoming hard fork for this coin. The best way to get the answers to your questions is to contact them in Discord. They are quite active there and anyone could help you with your inquiries if you throw it out in the chat. The last time that I checked, the price of this coin is in 3 sats area and with the plans that the development team has, it should increase one way or another. Let's just hope that everything will go fine in the upcoming hardfork. I'm also staking this coin so I'm monitoring this closely.
John Cutter

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:32:11 AM

There's so much confusion going around right now regarding the upcoming hard fork for this coin. The best way to get the answers to your questions is to contact them in Discord. They are quite active there and anyone could help you with your inquiries if you throw it out in the chat. The last time that I checked, the price of this coin is in 3 sats area and with the plans that the development team has, it should increase one way or another. Let's just hope that everything will go fine in the upcoming hardfork. I'm also staking this coin so I'm monitoring this closely.

The hard fork was completed already.
amGigolo

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:38:43 AM

here are some issues i have seen

1.)  they ban on discord  for asking question... if you  post memes of lambos your a god
2.)  they forget we are investors and deserve to get MUCH better communication
3.)  the timing sucks  BIG time....

4.)  why not do rewards at like 10% till they iron out the kinks now only a select few are STILL raking in stakes and we all suffer.... 

5.)  look at the FM Nodes the same node is getting paid over and over

6.)   what was the rush when the whitepaper said 82 K block??
7.)   ppl saying oh its crypto you know the risk.... no they are putting the risk in all of this with the rush to do the FMN

- there would be no risk if we just were staking,  the risk comes from  all the exchanges closed and no one can get to their funds....
      - both pools you cant get your money out safely or at all, again this is the fault of the devs not from normal usage of a coin

8.)   who is going to invest in a coin with so many issues?  80%+  go off a projects whitepaper,  they threw the white paper out the window

9.)  why didn't they do ONE thing at a time...   fix the issue with the #1 wallet  then move on to these nodes

10.)  whether they like it or not, and they can ban ppl all day... your messing with ppl's money....  they invested in it to get 10,000% staking. they  just took that away without real notification unless you have all day to play in discord. 

11.)  the attitude in discord is hey its free money  blah blah,  that is like investing in a 401K you put your money in you expect the return you signed up for.  your not being a free loader, day trader , troll or fudster .  you want the return you signed up for and that was advertised... EVERYONE has their own plan and strategy when investing into any coin, and they have that right and the right be treated as any other investor

12.)   take 5 minutes and take down that staking info on the website! for f**ks sake before you pi$$ off more ppl

13.)  there was a note earlier about the hack being by one of the Devs right now,   those FMN should be either giving us BACK the coins or burning them  but honestly  they should be GIVING Them back to the community

all of this can still have a MUCH bigger negative affect than good.   and your not allowed to say a word or your banned over  there...

i saw a guy talking about  hey we need new money into this and he was getting slammed for fud and being a troll

it is true  the ONLY way this can go to the moon is new investors,  the community as is can NOT  shoot it to the moon without the new investors
MaKenZi

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:41:38 AM

the hardfork is done
but still there are some issues which developers are working on them and will be fixed in 3.0.0.4

after that the markets will be open again
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:57:02 AM

here are some issues i have seen

1.)  they ban on discord  for asking question... if you  post memes of lambos your a god
2.)  they forget we are investors and deserve to get MUCH better communication
3.)  the timing sucks  BIG time....

4.)  why not do rewards at like 10% till they iron out the kinks now only a select few are STILL raking in stakes and we all suffer....  

5.)  look at the FM Nodes the same node is getting paid over and over

6.)   what was the rush when the whitepaper said 82 K block??
7.)   ppl saying oh its crypto you know the risk.... no they are putting the risk in all of this with the rush to do the FMN

- there would be no risk if we just were staking,  the risk comes from  all the exchanges closed and no one can get to their funds....
      - both pools you cant get your money out safely or at all, again this is the fault of the devs not from normal usage of a coin

8.)   who is going to invest in a coin with so many issues?  80%+  go off a projects whitepaper,  they threw the white paper out the window

9.)  why didn't they do ONE thing at a time...   fix the issue with the #1 wallet  then move on to these nodes

10.)  whether they like it or not, and they can ban ppl all day... your messing with ppl's money....  they invested in it to get 10,000% staking. they  just took that away without real notification unless you have all day to play in discord.  

11.)  the attitude in discord is hey its free money  blah blah,  that is like investing in a 401K you put your money in you expect the return you signed up for.  your not being a free loader, day trader , troll or fudster .  you want the return you signed up for and that was advertised... EVERYONE has their own plan and strategy when investing into any coin, and they have that right and the right be treated as any other investor

12.)   take 5 minutes and take down that staking info on the website! for f**ks sake before you pi$$ off more ppl

13.)  there was a note earlier about the hack being by one of the Devs right now,   those FMN should be either giving us BACK the coins or burning them  but honestly  they should be GIVING Them back to the community

all of this can still have a MUCH bigger negative affect than good.   and your not allowed to say a word or your banned over  there...

i saw a guy talking about  hey we need new money into this and he was getting slammed for fud and being a troll

it is true  the ONLY way this can go to the moon is new investors,  the community as is can NOT  shoot it to the moon without the new investors

Amen

Left off tracking and freezing a persons address(es) as well while they launched the FN.

Devs, It isn't rocket science.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin.
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins every 10 minutes.
amGigolo

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:02:18 AM

yeah i thought i had that there...

my stance on that  unless they can prove fraud  then it is a bit $hitty...  even if the person agreed to whatever deal.

crypto is supposed to be decentralized  not as controlling(centralized)  as they are doing

i still hold firm on this and we are all taught this...

get 1 thing done right and working then move on...   trying to tackle 2 things at once never done b4 was not a good idea when so many ppl have money invested...

not to mention with the amount of their community they could have just tested on a testnet  and many would have volunteered  to help out

they have effectively crippled everyone (85% and not the one in the "know" ) and tied up ppls money and seem to have zero remorse like we are all just freeloaders etc etc
shinedown394

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:03:19 AM

If there are seriously people out there saying that there wasnt any majorly unethical stuff pulled on B3 investors, and continues too be, Then they are not in their right mind. Just look at the B3 blockchain explorer for fuks sake. It doesnt take a genious to see whats happening. All the moneys going to a select few wallets and nodes, And everybody else gets zilch.  Tell me how I can possibly have 3.5 million coins in my wallet for 2 days, before finally getting any confirmations, then finally I got a few, And then it went back to zilch. While a certain few wallets near the top of the foodchain. Have been staking like mad? Literally every few minutes getting stakes.  Oh its a "glitch in the code" OMFG. Yes its a glitch all right. A PLANNED GLITCH that allows them to block any wallets they wish. If this was the stock market and regulated by the SEC, the things going on here with this ahh.., what is it,? "revolutionary project," would make Bernie Madoff look like a girl scout who skimmed a few boxes of cookies from her troop. And hes rotting away in prison for life!! All I can say is WoW. But hey. maybe im totally wrong. And maybe there is some big master Plan behind all this, and come Christmas we are all going to have billions of B3,s come down our chimney.  Merry friking Christmas!!!  Thanks Guys!!  
amGigolo

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:11:05 AM

If there are seriously people out there saying that there wasnt any majorly unethical stuff pulled on B3 investors, and continues too be, Then they are not in their right mind. Just look at the B3 blockchain explorer for fuks sake. It doesnt take a genious to see whats happening. All the moneys going to a select few wallets and nodes, And everybody else gets zilch.  Tell me how I can possibly have 3.5 million coins in my wallet for 2 days, before finally getting any confirmations, then finally I got a few, And then it went back to zilch. While a certain few wallets near the top of the foodchain. Have been staking like mad? Literally every few minutes getting stakes.  Oh its a "glitch in the code" OMFG. Yes its a glitch all right. A PLANNED GLITCH that allows them to block any wallets they wish. If this was the stock market and regulated by the SEC, the things going on here with this ahh.., what is it,? "revolutionary project," would make Bernie Madoff look like a girl scout who skimmed a few boxes of cookies from her troop. And hes rotting away in prison for life!! All I can say is WoW. But hey. maybe im totally wrong. And maybe there is some big master Plan behind all this, and come Christmas we are all going to have billions of B3,s come down our chimney.  Merry friking Christmas!!!  Thanks Guys!!  

bet your banned on discord arent you!  lol

everyone says  trust the Devs... i would like to see WHY SHOULD we trust them?   what have they done to give them any trust?

they even announced one of the devs could be part of this hack to staking with the FMN...  and i "heard"  the #1 wallet was  in it since day one and  was the "first" stake... not sure how true that is but if it is  then that points to a dev....

i got in when this coin was 5000 sats  less than 60 days ago and now the ONLY reason it never hit 1 Sat yet is cause  no one can  trade it, deposit or withdraw it on the exchanges...

everyone says oh its gonna go up,  what says it has to?   what is there to entice new investors?

what good will be a FMN when  no transactions are being made?

with BTC price so high that will keep the price down till a pump and dump group comes along again
shinedown394

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:33:47 AM

Oh and you are totally right about needing new money to come into this coin for it to do anything. And that never going to happen, unless the Devs or whoever is responsible for all this very quickly get all this crap figured out, get the exchanges open, Get the blockchain moving, and start being HONEST, instead of pulling sneaky shit and throwing a new fork out every other day without warning.  I mean come on.  Their are new coins and tokens and assets and everything else under the sun coming out everyday. And be people with alot less knowledge and experience then all the B3 experts are supposed to have. And their Stuff works perfectly fine!! No Bugs! No glitches. No bullshit.

And im not saying all this because I have lost my ass in this coin or something.  Im actually a little ahead on it. I was one of the first people in the very first pool of the MyFrogger.com staking pool.  But to me it doesnt matter if im behind or ahead. I just tell it like it is. Because I hate seeing people get dicked out of their hard earned money.  Because I still have what they call a consciense. Think I spelled that wrong. lol. And morals. Its getting harder and harder to find that much in the world today.  I would like to say though that Myfroggy of the Frogger pool is a super straight up guy and honest as they come. Ive talked to him many times by email, always got my withdrawals on time and he works his butt off. He deserves everything he has obtained. Some others....  ahh....  Like I say, I hope I am wrong. And this all works out in the end and things are made right.  If so I will be the first one on here apologizing my ass off to anyone I may have offended.  Peace and Happy Holidays everyone
shinedown394

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:35:36 AM

Oh, and no I am not banned on Discord.  Not yet anyway. But if I do get banned,  Ill definietly let ya'll know.  I gotta go to bed now. Before I really piss someone off.   Roll Eyes
shinedown394

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:02:38 AM

PS.  Im a little bit Bipolar
amGigolo

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:11:32 AM

Oh and you are totally right about needing new money to come into this coin for it to do anything. And that never going to happen, unless the Devs or whoever is responsible for all this very quickly get all this crap figured out, get the exchanges open, Get the blockchain moving, and start being HONEST, instead of pulling sneaky shit and throwing a new fork out every other day without warning.  I mean come on.  Their are new coins and tokens and assets and everything else under the sun coming out everyday. And be people with alot less knowledge and experience then all the B3 experts are supposed to have. And their Stuff works perfectly fine!! No Bugs! No glitches. No bullshit.

that was one of my points and i deleted it thinking it was being too much of a D**K

i saw a comment that one of the devs was the "king of hard forks", and I thought are you for real!  this has been cluster i have ever been a part of...

90% of ppl would rather hear a announcement a day of  "  hey we got no where today"  then frickin silence....

yeah they do not like realist over there i have noticed... if it is NOT about Lambos  and how they are going to the moon,  your wrong your a troll your spreading FUD

i know i wish i could get my money out and invest in other things like davor right now  but hell my "b3 house money" is stuck on cryptopia for  what seems like a week now...   and you can NOT  blame cryptopia or the other other exchnages

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:18:11 AM

PS.  Im a little bit Bipolar

Fuck it.  If you got hate in your heart... let it out!

dirruk

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:28:22 AM

i hope they keep cryptopia wallets frozen till this is sorted out and the coins they stole are returned to the people they stole it from

most of the coins onthere will be the dev s coins because i think if they are unfrozen before that they will run!!!!!

i like to put up a bounty on however knows who these guys really are in real life imo dev s shouldn t be anonimous anyway because most run or fuck people

there s a guy posting on the forum that it will be allright at the same time they changed my received input of 13+ to 5+

doensn t matter i have taken screenshots motherfuckers

just give me back the coins you stole!!!!!!

if they run feel free to pm me onhere and we ll see if we can get a bounty going on these guys

as a investor i feel cheated thats not going to change anytime soon

i pm the guy with the discord handle david... to unban me on discord but i still feel like the discussion should be here where they can only remove  a post not on discord where these childish guys can ban you whenever they feel like it
InnvovativeCrypto

Activity: 94

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:36:43 AM

I am not even able to rejoin discord first time I got kicked or banned somewhere

Community members only get banned or kicked from Discord if they are being negative or show to be Fuding often. 

Discord handle: DavidB3
B3 Team Member
InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:40:51 AM

B3 is still honest and more innovative than ever.  I can see that because the devs are pushing their skills every day to make B3 a reliable and innovative coin for the 15K community to invest in.  Everyone from the Dev team to the senior Core team are real magic workers!

Roll Eyes

I love how the pool can't process our withdraws, but this youtube dude can send coins just fine on behalf of the developers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL3SkPrs0Bs&feature=youtu.be
Have you asked the video make why he can move coins?  

Roll Eyes

Look everyone knows what is going on.... we know this new dev team is wetting their beaks during all this and taking advantage of it.

Just please process our pool withdraws at some point.  Don't rob everyone (more specifically me) completely.

I was at the discord and they did mention that they processed a few withdrawals and the confirmation time was unusually very long because of issues with the chain. Now they want to update to the next wallet release with fixes in version 3.0.0.4 before processing more withdrawals. I do understand it is frustrating, I have a couple million in the pool as well. But these guys, as volunteers, are holding real investments of other people. I understand why they chose to take extreme precautions in these withdrawals. It is objectively unfair for us, but hey, we did take the risk in sending our coins to this pool for (almost) free, we have to endure the consequences of our choice.

The consequences for our choices... and these are not volunteers.  They are actively collecting a fee for their service and making money hand over fist atm.

Thanks for the update on the newest excuse for not processing withdraws.

We shall wait for 3.0.0.4 then while the dev teams collects 60% of our stakes.

Actually we are all volunteers.  We are not getting any compensation except for the our investment like everyone else.  We are working with the Dev team so they can work on the network and so we can have the exchanges and wallets up and running again.

B3 Team Member
InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:44:29 AM

Does anyone have the pool owners contact information or name outside of Discord?
B3COIN started as an Honest coin, when Limx Dev was around - Limx Dev has 100% INTEGRITY.

I don't understand what is happening, now that Limx Dev has left the scene.

This coin started with integrity.

B3 is still honest and more innovative than ever.  I can see that because the devs are pushing their skills every day to make B3 a reliable and innovative coin for the 15K community to invest in.  Everyone from the Dev team to the senior Core team are real magic workers!

Plz unban me from the discord so I can withdraw from the pool, thanks.

Have you been unbanned yet?

B3 Team Member
InnvovativeCrypto

B3 Team Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:46:39 AM

There is a newer withdrawal document to request a withdrawal.

Devs have stated time and time again that the contested blocks will be restored and coin deposited.

There is a section in discord to notify them of that.

I work in IT as an infrastructure engineer and work with developers all the time and it is not unusual for new version and products to work out bugs.  Blockchain coins are even more critical as real money is involved.

Don't worry, just notify them and they'll get to it.

As for the pool, it has made a lot of gain in the past and the fork caused a lot of pain but they are growing pains.

I would not want my coin sent across a system that was unstable or questionable.
I got a lot coin there too but I am confident it will work.

You must be a destination kinda person, but there is a journey to follow here.
Try to enjoy the ride.

A1

Thanks for understanding.  Not many understand that the best thing to do right now is to just wait until the blockchain is up and running again.

B3 Team Member
bujtar

Activity: 108
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:28:43 AM

There is a newer withdrawal document to request a withdrawal.

Devs have stated time and time again that the contested blocks will be restored and coin deposited.

There is a section in discord to notify them of that.

I work in IT as an infrastructure engineer and work with developers all the time and it is not unusual for new version and products to work out bugs.  Blockchain coins are even more critical as real money is involved.

Don't worry, just notify them and they'll get to it.

As for the pool, it has made a lot of gain in the past and the fork caused a lot of pain but they are growing pains.

I would not want my coin sent across a system that was unstable or questionable.
I got a lot coin there too but I am confident it will work.

You must be a destination kinda person, but there is a journey to follow here.
Try to enjoy the ride.

A1

nice post agree totaly

Thankyou for your wise comments, agree B3 is a journey, and lots of frustrations are being vented by day traders ,
people in for a quick buck or impatient indivuduals who may have over extended their risk/reward appetite. As nothing is
absolutely certain, and Crypto space is one of the highest risk environment but it can offer increadible rewards for the patient.
I only heard about B3 via you tubers , and I was intrigued by the 10K compounding , and I wanted to observe this 8th wonder
(as per Einstein) of human mathematical construct in action. I invested two grand (which I could afford to loose) back in block 68K,
determined to see the process to block 100K,as there was 100% reward from block 80k-100k regardless of what happened,
including B3 going bust. Currently we are close to block 79K (including various dramas which I took as ongoing entertain/risk/reward ,
 including reduction of staking to 40%, in action with invention of whole new concept of FMN ). I can say, I was there when new concept
of FMN was invented. As of today, I can get over 15 FMN if I wanted to... regardless of your investment type,
get your risk/reward ratio right, and be patient, as time just transfers value from impatient to patient. B3 appears to be setting all sorts of
records, and may end up bigger than anyone had imagined, including the fastest growth in ranking for an original organically growing coin.
This is not happening by chance, B3 is one of those pure original coins with an incredible plan, and people are throwing their arms in the air
when changes are tweaked to keep B3 on the path..or when Devs are dealing with exceptional circumstances..
Just revisit your risk/reward appetite, invest money that you can afford to spend (say equivalent one of impulsive purchase
in the real world physical commodity) , and let it run and run, tweaking every now and than for increased return...My exist strategy
is to take my original investment of 2 grand after block 100K...and may split 50% between staking and FMN from blocks 100K-1M, and beyond.
I have hardly made any effort with the money that I could afford to spend from the very beginning (for this potentially huge return now) and I
am not stressing about what has happened, what is happening and what is going to happen... B# is a journey, I am going for the ride and
enjoying the view being offered by changing circumstances with passage of time. Have faith, most people are honest, including you reading this post.

nice post agree totaly
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: