April 25, 2024, 08:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question:  Should we update core ?
Yes - 202 (89.4%)
No - 24 (10.6%)
Total Voters: 226

Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [B3]B3Coin Hybrid POW/POS [Scrypt] - ANTI-INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO  (Read 241920 times)
johan11

Activity: 480
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:11:17 PM

New Wallet has been releasd

Some Issues get fixed, To avoid forks,
Please use bootstrap

Bootstrap
https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/releases/download/3.1.1.1/b3_bootstrap_block_82969.zip

Changes

- Default unit - which is kB3 now (Virtual swap)

- Fixed GUI bug - people thought that 60% of their stake were stolen by fundamental nodes , however they never generated that much coins, this all happened due to this bug.

- One coin of FN now hidden (unspendable)
- The fundamental node payment return 1 coin to that address, which is now remain hidden from available coins

- Transactions less then 1 coin cannot be done from gui qt

What still remains

- The Fundamental node payment warning still shows in B3 not in kB3

- There is still danger to spend the 1 coin from fundamental node in staking
- Available coins for staking still can use 1 coin from fundamental node

new wallet no connection on win and linux to (not synchornize) - any advice??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Minted Crypto

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:42:09 PM

The price of B3COIN coins has been rising rapidly recently. Is there any substantial good news for the project, as if there was a lot of controversy in this project in community discussion. Roll Eyes

The coin does not trade on exchanges so we can not talk about a price movement yet so the statement "The price of B3COIN coins has been rising rapidly recently" is not true, just the opposite.

I am curious what will happen to the FN price.
When we hit 85k block the price should be 20mil B3 coins or 20.000 kB3 coins.

Lets say that I may buy one FN.
Will my coins be locked or burnt.
Will FM expire ? Never heard of expiring MN, but I would like to know.

If I give it up in a few months will I get my coins back ?
Please give me an answer and do not change in the future in my disadvantage.

My understanding is that FMN cost will reduce to 20M (20,000kB3) from block 85001. FMN is a new invention by B3DEV where coins literally gets dissolved
and no longer part of total supply.

This new invention will be a great hit with POS coins to manage their inflation, and if done correctly,can reach an equilibrium where POS
coins become almost non inflationary, as new FMN will burn almost equivalent amount of coins generated by POS staking coins.

FMN will always reward more than the coins burnt and give additional rewards far exceeding equivalent amount of POS staking coin rewards.

This is the reason POS coins currently give up 60% of the rewards to FMN, hence 60% to FMN and 40% to POS coins. FMN nodes need to expire to
continue dissolving coins as part of inflation control. FMN purchasing will need to be queued once equilibrium is reached, as too may FMN
will destroy too many coins, and impact POS reward ecosystem.

FMN is a an absolute ingenious invention, as POS are green coins (highly energy efficient), and FMN allows POS coins to behave like
non inflationary POW coins , with all the POW benefits without the high energy cost. POW coins are becoimg destructive to our
fragile environment, example > BTC network now consumes more energy than country of Nigeria with 200M population.

Expect great things from Team B3 in the coming years, its place is Cryptospherian hall of fame is assured.

This did not answer all my questions.
I understood that the coins paid for FN will be desolved.
Its a risky business buying  FN then.
If it does not give me the profit I expect as a return of my investment I can not sell it as it happens with regular MN where coins are being locked.
Does FN expire and when, if it does.
HowToCrypto

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:59:12 PM

Ok, so I have problem. Bought yesterday 1 million B3coins from exchanges. Are this coins legit or not? What should I do further? I know that I can stake them right? Will my coins be burned or something from what I understand here , meaning I will loose the investment? Thanks
btc55

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:10:11 PM

www.coinexchange.io  why can't we withdrawals Huh Huh When will be opened? damn...
Minted Crypto

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:32:05 PM

Ok, so I have problem. Bought yesterday 1 million B3coins from exchanges. Are this coins legit or not? What should I do further? I know that I can stake them right? Will my coins be burned or something from what I understand here , meaning I will loose the investment? Thanks
No worry, you have the coins. But just wait and do not transfer the coins to your wallet yet.
Minted Crypto

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:33:50 PM

www.coinexchange.io  why can't we withdrawals Huh Huh When will be opened? damn...

What are you going to do with your coins if can withdraw them ?
hawer183

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:56:35 PM

Hey guys!

Do you know exactly when is coming the new website for b3coin?
cInfiniteBtcLetsShare

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:00:41 PM

I agree with the discussion here. A much more honest discussion than in the Discord where you get banned for discussing anything negative about the coin. It appears as well the Ergo/Borngreat pair are also now involved in another coin Buzz Coin.

What a mess.  As greedyjohn said things shouldn’t have been touched until block 80k as per the roadmap.  I think the Dev is over his head at the moment with bugs.  Not a great idea to mess with the code while a huge staking period is underway.

It’s hard to tell if the coin can recover with such a sell wall and all the bad PR its now getting, the buggy wallet code and no exchanges working and lies from Jamie and the team to hype the coin.  It’s too bad, it really had potential at one point and the team messed it all up. I would say this coin now borders on scam coin esp as the staking benefits very few people and after weeks of taking almost 20,000 people through wallet updates and forks, the staking process still isn’t working.
cInfiniteBtcLetsShare

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:02:13 PM

we can not guarantee the coin would be in this situation  if it was NOT for the dev team.... mainly the black eye of being delisted off of cryptopia  which really set the panic selling  in stride...  because if you remember we were rising up to 7-9 Sats even during the  launch of FMN, until they were banned and then delisted the coin

but then hey lets push the blame on the folks staking ONLY for the  staking rewards,  and " hey guys quit thinking of on only yourselves"  ...   well the ONLY info we had at the time on youtube or website was PUSHING the 100,000 % staking....  so then these ppl are the bad guys cause they want  what was and is still advertised on the website?    seriously?     you use that  as bait to get ppl in but take it away  b4 the time is up  and then put the blame on the ppl wantint to have as many coins as possible....  and its funny  its the ppl who have  FMN's and or  100's of million or billions of coins who are saying oh guys we need to do whats best for coin,  telling the little guys this crap....  you lil guys are greedy and its jut free money etc tec

bottom line ppl wanted what the rewards as set on the site and  the ppl getting in later on  are now treated badly as beggars and ungrateful

when are they going to   take 2 minutes and update the damn website?  so not to piss off some new possible investors?
cryptocoynz

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:25:26 PM

This project turned out to be one of the biggest scams ever in Crypto land!

I have no respect or confidence for this B3 team anymore.

I invested in this project because I respected LimXdev and Metamorphin. They could have warned the community before they bailed out.

Hello,

B3 is not a scam, I am a team member and I take my time to help the community daily when I can devote time before and after work.  Many people devote their time to this project and I can say without doubt that everyone on the team has the most honest and best intentions for B3.  Why else would we be working for the long term rewards?  

If the team has the most honest and best intentions for the coin it needs to reflect that kind of honestly in the discord chat by accepting other points of view.  I don't know who exactly set the tone ( Borngreat / Ergo? ) to ban anyone from asking half decent questions about the coin. The result - the CEO of Cryptopia gets banned (pissing him off further for asking simple questions), LimxTex people who actually helped create the b3 coin get banned, Oregongreen (a community leader for crying out loud) gets banned and hundreds of others.

Many people like to say the coin is honest.. but its not if people can't ask critical questions about the coin where the response is always FUUUUUDDD - BANNN.. like herded sheep... the community responds to their masters who trained them to think this way. That kind of behaviour is what has created this delusional community in discord with no critical thinking.

Imagine if people had been able 'check' the behaviour of the team when they said they found the number #1 wallet and froze it.. I did and was pulled aside and told not to ask anymore questions about the #1 wallet, and if anyone asked such a question again.. to say the team was in active negotations with the #1 wallet.. This is actually what I was told to say... when it was finally revealed they had no clue who the #1 wallet was.. the same person told me.. they were disheartened and was contemplating leaving the 'helper' team...  This is what group speak gets you.

Imagine if people could have questioned if that was the right thing to do..  no.. the response has always been, don't ask questions... trust... b3lieve....  and where did all the trust in the team with no critical thinking lead.. disaster.   You want an honest coin.. create an honest and critical thinking community to go along with it that 'checks' and is allowed to question the teams actions..  After all they are making decisions about people's real money.

Until that kind of honesty exists, the coin can never be fully trusted.  At the moment, this is the only place where one can speak freely and openly.
Minted Crypto

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:30:09 PM

we can not guarantee the coin would be in this situation  if it was NOT for the dev team.... mainly the black eye of being delisted off of cryptopia  which really set the panic selling  in stride...  because if you remember we were rising up to 7-9 Sats even during the  launch of FMN, until they were banned and then delisted the coin

but then hey lets push the blame on the folks staking ONLY for the  staking rewards,  and " hey guys quit thinking of on only yourselves"  ...   well the ONLY info we had at the time on youtube or website was PUSHING the 100,000 % staking....  so then these ppl are the bad guys cause they want  what was and is still advertised on the website?    seriously?     you use that  as bait to get ppl in but take it away  b4 the time is up  and then put the blame on the ppl wantint to have as many coins as possible....  and its funny  its the ppl who have  FMN's and or  100's of million or billions of coins who are saying oh guys we need to do whats best for coin,  telling the little guys this crap....  you lil guys are greedy and its jut free money etc tec

bottom line ppl wanted what the rewards as set on the site and  the ppl getting in later on  are now treated badly as beggars and ungrateful

when are they going to   take 2 minutes and update the damn website?  so not to piss off some new possible investors?

Totally agree and I am one of the people that was banned for asking questions and I am totally pissed off.
The crypto world is the feeding ground for scammer. Lets to be anonymous and anonymously scam other people creating  a coin B3. We are outside the law and nobody know who we are.
We, the buyers are the suckers, unfortunately !
It should be renamed Bullshit3 !
I calculate my loss as $5.000 - $6000.
Check the link bellow to see what The Great Greedyjohn said !!!
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/Lookcho/g.jpg
cryptocoynz

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:34:51 PM

Totally agree and I am one of the people that was banned for asking questions and I am totally pissed off.
The crypto world is the feeding ground for scammer. Lets to be anonymous and anonymously scam other people creating  a coin B3. We are outside the law and nobody know who we are.

Since the real GreedyJohn helped get this coin going is in this forum.. maybe he can validate that link.. I think its fake (and I saw it too when it first came out).
Minted Crypto

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:45:34 PM

This project turned out to be one of the biggest scams ever in Crypto land!

I have no respect or confidence for this B3 team anymore.

I invested in this project because I respected LimXdev and Metamorphin. They could have warned the community before they bailed out.

Hello,

B3 is not a scam, I am a team member and I take my time to help the community daily when I can devote time before and after work.  Many people devote their time to this project and I can say without doubt that everyone on the team has the most honest and best intentions for B3.  Why else would we be working for the long term rewards? 

If the team has the most honest and best intentions for the coin it needs to reflect that kind of honestly in the discord chat by accepting other points of view.  I don't know who exactly set the tone ( Borngreat / Ergo? ) to ban anyone from asking half decent questions about the coin. The result - the CEO of Cryptopia gets banned (pissing him off further for asking simple questions), LimxTex people who actually helped create the b3 coin get banned, Oregongreen (a community leader for crying out loud) gets banned and hundreds of others.

Many people like to say the coin is honest.. but its not if people can't ask critical questions about the coin where the response is always FUUUUUDDD - BANNN.. like herded sheep... the community responds to their masters who trained them to think this way. That kind of behaviour is what has created this delusional community in discord with no critical thinking.

Imagine if people had been able 'check' the behaviour of the team when they said they found the number #1 wallet and froze it.. I did and was pulled aside and told not to ask anymore questions about the #1 wallet, and if anyone asked such a question again.. to say the team was in active negotations with the #1 wallet.. This is actually what I was told to say... when it was finally revealed they had no clue who the #1 wallet was.. the same person told me.. they were disheartened and was contemplating leaving the 'helper' team...  This is what group speak gets you.

Imagine if people could have questioned if that was the right thing to do..  no.. the response has always been, don't ask questions... trust... b3lieve....  and where did all the trust in the team with no critical thinking lead.. disaster.   You want an honest coin.. create an honest and critical thinking community to go along with it that 'checks' and is allowed to question the teams actions..  After all they are making decisions about people's real money.

Until that kind of honesty exists, the coin can never be fully trusted.  At the moment, this is the only place where one can speak freely and openly.

I was one of this banned people the very second day after I bought in - for asking questions about the DEV team. It was more then a month ago and the next day the coin crashed and I was not able to exit and desided to stay.         
I was shocked then. The "community" looked like a bunch of zombies shouting "Lambos and Privite Islands"
What can we say now, what a coin, what a discord hahahaha
Minted Crypto

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:53:20 PM

Since the real GreedyJohn helped get this coin going is in this forum.. maybe he can validate that link.. I think its fake (and I saw it too when it first came out).
Even if its fake, it does not really change anything.
As my favorite singer and fellow Canadian would say https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lin-a2lTelg&list=RDLin-a2lTelg
Tommy-b

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:05:41 PM

my belance and total is 0 and total minted is 31076 KB3 how can I solve this?
https://imgur.com/a/R247V
jhhansen

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:34:41 PM

Discord bans - some facts

Guys, there are a lot of myths about the bans on Discord in this thread. Let me present some hard facts.

There are not hundreds upon hundreds of people banned. The actual number is slightly north of 200.

Out of those, near half have been sent away for posting pump & dump groups, spamming referral links and similar. We will not let our huge community become a space for advertisement profit.

Out of the rest, most of them thoroughly deserved losing their privilege, with multiple instances of physical threats and death threats, or being truly nasty to other Discord (and/or team) members.

Then finally there are some who got unlucky with circumstance and probably deserved to get another chance. But with 2000 members online at any given time, some times discussion move fast, escalates quickly and the moderators are only human.

I have let multiple people back in upon request, and any such request is taken to the team for re-evaluation if I am not sure you deserve that second chance. Should you feel part of that last group, please DM me here and I will do what I can to be fair.

B3 Team (@J-No), PoS Staker and sleepless traveler. B3Coin important links: Website | Join Discord | GitHub Releases | CoinMarketCap

Favorite exchanges: Coinbase | Binance | Kucoin | Cryptopia -->> Favorite ICO: -->> let.bet | TraDove | Dorado
enlightenedcryptonian

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:33:48 PM

Discord bans - some facts

Guys, there are a lot of myths about the bans on Discord in this thread. Let me present some hard facts.

There are not hundreds upon hundreds of people banned. The actual number is slightly north of 200.

Out of those, near half have been sent away for posting pump & dump groups, spamming referral links and similar. We will not let our huge community become a space for advertisement profit.

Out of the rest, most of them thoroughly deserved losing their privilege, with multiple instances of physical threats and death threats, or being truly nasty to other Discord (and/or team) members.

Then finally there are some who got unlucky with circumstance and probably deserved to get another chance. But with 2000 members online at any given time, some times discussion move fast, escalates quickly and the moderators are only human.

I have let multiple people back in upon request, and any such request is taken to the team for re-evaluation if I am not sure you deserve that second chance. Should you feel part of that last group, please DM me here and I will do what I can to be fair.

Thank you for busting the myth of widespread bans for no apparent reason. Your post clarifies some of the reasons for bans which appears to be in line with normal house rules for any private forum.

Appreciate your honesty in acknowledging that in fast moving forums with thousands of simultaneous postings, mistakes can be made, and those impacted are given a second chance on application.

I would like to quote previous posting that I read, that may assist in new house rules/future banning actions...

Guardian of Cryptosphere  on: December 08, 2017, 11:23:30 PM
"Perhaps we should implement a new etiquette in Cryptosphere, where banning /deleting information needs to be banned, and free flow of information is critical for establishing trust in an anon environment. I cannot envisage too many situations where banning /deleting information could be justified. Control and shaping of information is a fiat scam to enslave individuals by promoting biased narrative and has no place in Cryptosphere."
B3CommunityMember

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:30:14 AM

Wallet Update

We have released a build update to the B3 wallet, it is now mandatory for everyone who is either on 3.0.0.4 or below, or is having problems sync’ing 3.1.1.1, to move to https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/releases/tag/v3.1.1.2

Changelog:
v3.1.1.2

DNS seeds have been updated
    Default maxconnections bumped to 70
    MAX_OUTBOUND_CONNECTIONS bumped to 16

Release Notes

We spun up new seed nodes to help with the connectivity issues.
Going forward, we hope that no edits in the b3coin.conf should be required, and any wallet will be able to find peers automatically.
In the meantime, we kindly ask you to remove any connect= and addnode= lines from your b3coin.conf and delete your peers.dat file to alleviate the load from the seed nodes, and to actually make your wallet able to connect to other peers through the DHT.

Instructions
Also found at: https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/wiki/How-To:-Upgrade-your-B3-wallet

datadir location
•   Windows: %appdata%\B3-CoinV2\
•   Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/B3-CoinV2
•   Linux: ~/.B3-CoinV2/

0. Close your old wallet
1. Backup your wallet
   Copy $datadir/wallet.dat to a safe location
2. Edit your b3coin.conf
    Make sure that your $datadir/b3coin.conf has no connect= or addnode= lines on it
3. Delete old files
    Delete the $datadir/peers.dat file
    [Optional] if you want to do a full resync, delete $datadir/database, $datadir/txleveldb, and $datadir/blk0001.dat as well
4. Launch your new wallet

For FN Owners
Please ensure you run fundamentalnode start to start your FN after wallet syncs

FAQ
Also found at: https://github.com/B3-Coin/B3-CoinV2/wiki/FAQ
Why does my wallet show "out of sync" when I have peers/connections?
The wallet when it loads always shows "out of sync". If there are no new blocks, then it will stay in this state regardless of number of connections until a new block is found. Check B3 Block Explorer to validate the next block and after you see it -- your wallet should go to sync. Link: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/b3/

kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:56:56 AM

Hello dev. I would just like information of when can we be able to withdraw from coinexchange? Cos I got B3 stuck in coinexchange. I wish the problem in coinexchange will be solved soon so that we can all move forward and make this coin great again. Good evening/day to all.  :
B3CommunityMember

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:11:32 AM

Hello dev. I would just like information of when can we be able to withdraw from coinexchange? Cos I got B3 stuck in coinexchange. I wish the problem in coinexchange will be solved soon so that we can all move forward and make this coin great again. Good evening/day to all.  :

Hello -- the first priority was to get the chain/network up and humming along smoothly.   After that is solid, the exchanges can come next.  We believe the 3.1.1.2 release - posted just above - is looking good for that.  So it should be soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: