Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitTokens - BXT - Trade-in ends in less than 24 hours  (Read 25069 times)
cdavid53

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:26:52 PM

I stopped, 5.05th/s and not coin in four hours or five hours .....

they will come just need the blocks to be confirmed that you have mined

there are 39 pending in total

you see it or?
welshy9

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 12:28:28 PM

http://cryptominers.online:8080/stats

the infos there aswell

Any questions about the pool inbox/tweet/skype us !
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.com:8080/
Follow us on twitter ! - @Cryptoman82 - - - - Add me on skype - cryptominers.online
cdavid53

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:30:52 PM

I useful http://ypool.ga/bxt and http://mineblocks.eu/pool/BXT
CryptoCamel

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

uads.io

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 12:49:15 PM

Hi mate.... what port do you recommend using for nh? im having a few issues connecting with any decent amnt of power

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UADS.IO      █  Ultimate Altcoin Daytraders Spreadsheet - Increase Profits -  Journal Trades - Analytics - See your portfolio grow   █      UADS.IO
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
welshy9

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 12:50:38 PM

Hi mate.... what port do you recommend using for nh? im having a few issues connecting with any decent amnt of power

Port: 3251, Diff: 32000

Any questions about the pool inbox/tweet/skype us !
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.com:8080/
Follow us on twitter ! - @Cryptoman82 - - - - Add me on skype - cryptominers.online
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:11:12 PM

Many of you realize that mining BXT is relatively difficult. This goes the same for Bitcoin- many individuals with a small amount of hashpower are yielded with fractions of a coin. The mining difficulty of BXT should be a reflection of its immediate value as a better alternative to Bitcoin. This token will be scarce.

Mining since 2014
roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:17:18 PM

Hello! Dev if you need Filipino Translation can you pls reserve? will work upon confirming.. thanks  Cheesy

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:22:48 PM

Hello! Dev if you need Filipino Translation can you pls reserve? will work upon confirming.. thanks  Cheesy

PM sent.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:28:30 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 01:52:59 PM by Gladimor

Net hashrate broke 10 PH.

Nearly 10 on a single pool here:

Mining since 2014
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:49:48 PM

Current Difficulty   373,272,597  Shocked

cdavid53

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:59:23 PM

My wallet says one active connection on the network bittoken.
it's normal?
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:01:58 PM

it's normal?

That is normal. People can't stake the coin so they have no reason to leave the wallet open.

Mining since 2014
cdavid53

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:04:43 PM

it's normal?

That is normal. People can't stake the coin so they have no reason to leave the wallet open.

ok thank you
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:38:43 PM

The reason why BitToken was made because it solves Bitcoin's biggest problems - block capacity and transaction times. The coin is already very difficult to mine as some people see this.

As simple as the modification to the code is, the aforementioned issues have completely splintered the Bitcoin community. The BitToken will largely accommodate to the part of the Bitcoin community that has been pushing for a hard fork towards larger block capacity. The BitNodes itself will solve a long-term issue that Bitcoin faces - dwindling full nodes. As far fetched as my goal seems, I plan on working hard on bringing this digital token to the top.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:11:37 PM

Block explorer added.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bxt/

Mining since 2014
kahir
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:13:07 PM

The reason why BitToken was made because it solves Bitcoin's biggest problems - block capacity and transaction times. The coin is already very difficult to mine as some people see this.

As simple as the modification to the code is, the aforementioned issues have completely splintered the Bitcoin community. The BitToken will largely accommodate to the part of the Bitcoin community that has been pushing for a hard fork towards larger block capacity. The BitNodes itself will solve a long-term issue that Bitcoin faces - dwindling full nodes. As far fetched as my goal seems, I plan on working hard on bringing this digital token to the top.

there is like 10 coins with same purpose even with names close to this .... how this is different
enlightenment

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:26:56 PM

Many of you realize that mining BXT is relatively difficult. This goes the same for Bitcoin- many individuals with a small amount of hashpower are yielded with fractions of a coin. The mining difficulty of BXT should be a reflection of its immediate value as a better alternative to Bitcoin. This token will be scarce.
free coin , giveway ?
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:33:10 PM

there is like 10 coins with same purpose even with names close to this .... how this is different

The issue with every coin that chooses to fix Bitcoin's problem is that they can't stick to their goals. Sure, the coin launches with some changes in code, maybe PoS, maybe 1 minute blocks... but at the end of the day, will their be any further effort to bring the coin to large exchanges? Will there any effort for marketing? How committed are the devs that want to prove that their coin IS the better Bitcoin? Unfortunately, many of the coins that want to be "Bitcoin's better" either die out within a couple of weeks or are just so different in terms of specifications that they continue on as just a regular altcoin.

On the contrary, BitTokens will see a campaign to increase adoption. Developers will be hired to implement future innovations that will define it as the better coin. I have years of altcoin trading experience- price is also a major factor. If the coin has a tiny marketcap, hashrate will be low and many people would lose interest. However, if the marketcap was large, we would see a huge nethashrate and be a community to be reckoned with. A lot of effort will be put into bringing this coin to the top 10.

Mining since 2014
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:33:43 PM

what's new in this coin please?volume if block?! this is not an innovation,sorry
I only hope that history don't repeat itself and then all this big hashpower disappear and someone claim 51% attack after selling all his coins at huge price.There was lately a coin with the same purposes and even arguments!
i hope the dev keep his community money safe.
good luck everyone

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:37:42 PM

what's new in this coin please?volume if block?! this is not an innovation,sorry
I only hope that history don't repeat itself and then all this big hashpower disappear and someone claim 51% attack after selling all his coins at huge price.There was lately a coin with the same purposes and even arguments!
i hope the dev keep his community money safe.
good luck everyone

There is no premine... there is no reason for me to claim a 51% has taken a premine. Anyhow, there is a post before this one that describes some of the things that will be coming in the future.

Mining since 2014
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: