Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA ICO Price?  (Read 17954 times)
yelllowsin (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:57:08 PM

I am having difficulties finding the ICO price of IOTA considering the change to "GIGAIOTA thing" and the fact that there is almost no charts online. I have only found this website that points the current price: http://iotawallet.com/

It is really shaddy actually, i had to dig through their old ico website which seems they have collected around 1000 BTC, plus some JIN assets that for my understanding could be changed for IOTA tokens aswell.

But the fact is, what was the ICO price for whats is now called 1 gIOTA?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:50:46 PM

Community gatherd 1337 BTC (including JINN assets) for 999 999 999 so called "old iotas".
We send BTC without escrow to BTC address, there were no beta at this time, only whitepapper and hope that cfb will write code.

Full crowdsale info and distribution from that time https://tangle.ninja/iota/crowdsale
But it was long long ago.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:11:15 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 12:26:29 PM by Febo

Community gatherd 1337 BTC (including JINN assets) for 999 999 999 so called "old iotas".
We send BTC without escrow to BTC address, there were no beta at this time, only whitepapper and hope that cfb will write code.

Full crowdsale info and distribution from that time https://tangle.ninja/iota/crowdsale

So one old Iota in ICO was 0.00000133

1 000 000  OLD IOTA != 2 779 531 000 000 IOTA. That number was rounded. Just FYI.

so 1 old IOTA is 2 779 531 new IOTA or 2.78 mIOTA

mIOTA was in ICO 40.65 satoshi.
gIOTA was in ICO 40647 satoshi or 0.00040647 BTC

so price rose 33 times so far.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:00:47 PM

1 000 000  OLD IOTA != 2 779 531 000 000 IOTA. That number was rounded. Just FYI.

entire thing was a manipulated scam...stay clear and await the clones.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:21:51 PM

...says the guy who was caught on outright lie about Iota. It's that famous cryptohunter whose retardation* was highlighted in a video about Iota donation.

---
* - medical case, not an insult
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 10:03:01 PM

...says the guy who was caught on outright lie about Iota. It's that famous cryptohunter whose retardation* was highlighted in a video about Iota donation.

---

Hahahahahaha! Troll level: Master. Grin

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:51:52 PM

---

The video is fantastic and displays what a funny and charismatic scammer CFB is ..hence his success.

But you can't trust cfb ( or rather you can trust him to try and scam you) . Told me I was being treated to being on his ignore list forever. Sadly as with all that he says you have to take with a pinch of salt.

Beware of those that need to sink to personal comments to protect their scams. It is quite simple. IOTA is an attempt at a NXT type scam. Very few initial investors then all of a sudden mass advertisement and promises to drive up interest whilst suffocating supply. Yes, self enrichment scheme like nxt1.

Perhaps let's compare the IOTA ico to eth, maid, lisk, waves.

Yeah thats right IOTA's initial distribution was intentionally small and therefore the market is in the hands of few to manipulate as they see fit.

Await the clones with fairer distribution.

Perhaps cfb will be 3rd time successful at doing a scheme that is not so obviously a manipulated self enrichment scam.

33x ico price.... who wants such a bargain?

damnMscollec

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:47:49 PM

---

The video is fantastic and displays what a funny and charismatic scammer CFB is ..hence his success.

But you can't trust cfb ( or rather you can trust him to try and scam you) . Told me I was being treated to being on his ignore list forever. Sadly as with all that he says you have to take with a pinch of salt.

Beware of those that need to sink to personal comments to protect their scams. It is quite simple. IOTA is an attempt at a NXT type scam. Very few initial investors then all of a sudden mass advertisement and promises to drive up interest whilst suffocating supply. Yes, self enrichment scheme like nxt1.

Yeah thats right IOTA's initial distribution was intentionally small and therefore the market is in the hands of few to manipulate as they see fit.

Perhaps cfb will be 3rd time successful at doing a scheme that is not so obviously a manipulated self enrichment scam.

Off-exchange price is ridiculous, now is 33X now? Damn it was 20X in the end of July, but now rise? I saw their blog said 25th of July would list on exchanges, but the truth is that now no exchange lists iota. Maybe in 2018 world cup, i can watch iota dump with the final. LMAO

altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:09:52 PM

---

Off-exchange price is ridiculous, now is 33X now? Damn it was 20X in the end of July, but now rise? I saw their blog said 25th of July would list on exchanges, but the truth is that now no exchange lists iota. Maybe in 2018 world cup, i can watch iota dump with the final. LMAO

Pure scam.

The 20x, 33x open market price is the product of sockpuppets, shills and fraudsters around the scammer momma basement based CEO David boy and the Belarusian 37 years old virgin.
Only idiots believe IOTA is anything but a scam. More descriptions of the scam are in the unmoderated IOTA thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1354220.0.

damnMscollec

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:20:56 PM

---

Pure scam.

The 20x, 33x open market price is the product of sockpuppets, shills and fraudsters around the scammer momma basement based CEO David boy and the Belarusian 37 years old virgin.
Only idiots believe IOTA is anything but a scam. More descriptions of the scam are in the unmoderated IOTA thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1354220.0.

I think so too, when the no exchange lists it, the price can be manipulated, for example waves was 5X-10X before hitting on exchange. But when they listed on ex, the price was dumped below ico price. And all bullshit about asian capital is to lure donations, they delayed listing on exchange for 1 month, lmao.

altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:30:53 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2016, 05:45:28 PM by altcoinUK

---

Pure scam.

I think so too, when the no exchange lists it, the price can be manipulated, for example waves was 5X-10X before hitting on exchange. But when they listed on ex, the price was dumped below ico price. And all bullshit about asian capital is to lure donations, they delayed listing on exchange for 1 month, lmao.

Classic scam operation. Shills and sockpuppets are buying the coins from each other on premarket to push the price up to 20x ICO. Then David boy goes around from thread to thread and barking to the idiots by saying "I delivered you 20x ROI price" and hoping more and more naive wannabe rich idiots will believe the nonsense and buy the coin. Check out their thread. The shilling and sockpuppet activity is at an alarming level there.

Despite they collected 1300 BTC and therefore having some marketing funds, these clowns (CfB and David boy) couldn't find even one real world client for IOTA in the last 10 months. Amatour scammers without any real world commerce prospect. Good fit for this scam driven swamp.

Everything is as I predicted and described it in the unmoderated IOTA thread 10 months ago.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:35:49 PM

NXT type scam

Oh dear, noone believes in this anymore. You are 2 years late, but I'm not surprised, the video explained why.  Cheesy
yelllowsin (OP)

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:20:41 PM

Thank you very much for the conversion work. I am sill very interested in the IOTA ledger, but at 33 times the ICO price i'd rather wait for it to gain some liquidity on exchanges. But i am still looking at alternative ways to invest in IOTA, and in my search work i noticed there is another asset called UNITY/SuperNET that has a nice stash of IOTA tokens in its portfolio (348 BTC bought on crowdsale) -> http://www.supernet.org/nav.php, which is a good opportunity considering the current price, BUT i am more interested in assets of only IOTA tokens...so my questions is, are the JINN assets linked to this one or i made a mistake? https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/jinn/

If you or anyone else could explain me in details how they are supposed to work, i would really appreciate.

The https://tangle.ninja/iota/crowdsale is not working anymore  Cry
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:01:01 PM

Thank you very much for the conversion work. I am sill very interested in the IOTA ledger, but at 33 times the ICO price i'd rather wait for it to gain some liquidity on exchanges. But i am still looking at alternative ways to invest in IOTA, and in my search work i noticed there is another asset called UNITY/SuperNET that has a nice stash of IOTA tokens in its portfolio (348 BTC bought on crowdsale) -> http://www.supernet.org/nav.php, which is a good opportunity considering the current price, BUT i am more interested in assets of only IOTA tokens...so my questions is, are the JINN assets linked to this one or i made a mistake? https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/jinn/

If you or anyone else could explain me in details how they are supposed to work, i would really appreciate.

The https://tangle.ninja/iota/crowdsale is not working anymore  Cry

It's the problem of looking back rather then looking forward.
It doens't really matter what the price of IOTA now, if you think that it will go 10x UP from now.

Example:
1 USD current price --> 10 USD end of 2016 price. You make 10x profit.
33 USD current price --> 330 USD end of 2016 price. You make the same 10x profit.

You see it? 1$ or 33$ doesn't matter, the question is always what you think it will be worth in the future.

Roll Eyes
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:27:01 AM

So you are saying IOTA is a scam due the initial distribution of coins? well fuck this was one of the few interesting projects that seemed to have some foundation it.

What do you think of Tauchain/Agoras?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:51:27 PM

NXT type scam

Oh dear, noone believes in this anymore. You are 2 years late, but I'm not surprised, the video explained why.  Cheesy

Really, noone thinks nxt or iota were self enrichment scams for the developers? okay.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:39:56 PM

Really, noone thinks nxt or iota were self enrichment scams for the developers? okay.

And Facebook was self enrichment scam from Zuckerberg... You are like a one trick pony, dude, and this is sad.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:59:26 PM

And Facebook was self enrichment scam from Zuckerberg... You are like a one trick pony, dude, and this is sad.

Just stating events as they were/are.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:00:23 PM

This is what I meant above, one trick pony, you think that denial of reality will make the others see things as you see and you are unable to change your behavior.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:59:38 AM

This is what I meant above, one trick pony, you think that denial of reality will make the others see things as you see and you are unable to change your behavior.

But wait. According to all the polls i've conducted

....majority considered the iota ico a scam or grossly under advertised to the point of making it too easy to manipulate the price and there should have been a 2nd widely advertised ICO  at the very early stage i suggested it.

the denial of reality that it was way under advertised and therefore raised a tiny fraction of the other ICOs that did advertise correctly and properly is only being denied by you and the other tiny minority that did get in on it.

after your involvement with nxt and the super narrow distribution that caused it to get so much flack over the years you should have known and did know better... but chose the same path so that it was easier to ensure once again self enrichment by flogging it off at 33x the price.

Compare your ico to lisk, eth, maid, waves -- indeed any other of the big projects and there is nothing to argue about. The numbers do no lie/deny.

Your attempts and others to make it personal can not alter the facts that are there for all to see, they only serve as further indicators of the unprofessional nature of those leading this project (scam)

Start a new project and give everyone on this board an opportunity to partake like eth, maid, lisk, waves did. play fair for once cfb.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: