Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:03:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What counts as a Post?  (Read 243 times)
mrmetech (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 05:37:36 PM

Hi i know posting new posts. Helps activity but i don't know if comments or DM's do what counts. I would like to know this because newbie doesn't sound good to anyone and i would also like to have some of those cool features.  I seen that pinned post saying activity = (time * 14, posts)
and you can only get 14 activity for every two weeks so 1 activity everyday so that's cool. I would like to have cool feature like the rest of you guys   Wink
Thanks i'm going to be kick out of class.

Thanks for the help!  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:56:18 PM

What is post? You just made one  Grin  .... any of your reply to any thread or making your own thread is a post.
So one post daily will raise your activity (and rank) in max speed (14 every two weeks).

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:01:12 PM

A constructive post is:

Be on topic
Be helpful

Your reply to be constructive and to contribute to the discussion.

Since you are asking about activity etc, I think you are looking to join a signature campaign like 99% of all users do here. For that you need to wait at least three months until you become Full Member and then looking to join a signature. Meanwhile during this time follow what I said above, how posts should be.
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:21:13 PM

What is post? You just made one  Grin  .... any of your reply to any thread or making your own thread is a post.
So one post daily will raise your activity (and rank) in max speed (14 every two weeks).

I think this person is talking about post that is equivalent to activity that will let you rank up. That is the post that this person talking about

A constructive post is:

Be on topic
Be helpful

Your reply to be constructive and to contribute to the discussion.

Since you are asking about activity etc, I think you are looking to join a signature campaign like 99% of all users do here. For that you need to wait at least three months until you become Full Member and then looking to join a signature. Meanwhile during this time follow what I said above, how posts should be.

This guy is right it should be help for your question and just to add up post are not counted as I see is the one that has 3-6 words lets say just create a post that has 2-3 sentence minimum.
mloch17

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:29:05 PM

Hi i know posting new posts. Helps activity but i don't know if comments or DM's do what counts. I would like to know this because newbie doesn't sound good to anyone and i would also like to have some of those cool features.  I seen that pinned post saying activity = (time * 14, posts)
and you can only get 14 activity for every two weeks so 1 activity everyday so that's cool. I would like to have cool feature like the rest of you guys   Wink

Must add value to the conversation. Don't respond with "that's great" or "lol". Moderators will remove your posts.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:49:27 PM

Creating any thread will add one point to post, a reply/comment also add one, so thread and reply will contribute to your activity because it is linked directly with two factor, post count and time. PM/DM and vote won't add to your post count, therefore doesn't affect activity.
mrmetech (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 10:13:05 PM

Creating any thread will add one point to post, a reply/comment also add one, so thread and reply will contribute to your activity because it is linked directly with two factor, post count and time. PM/DM and vote won't add to your post count, therefore doesn't affect activity.

Thanks for answering my question. This will be help full for my future on the forum.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: