Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin GPT Site  (Read 1328 times)
ashleysly (OP)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 07:40:18 PM

I don't know if this was the right place to post this thread. I did look through the forum but didn't know where to put it so I hope this is the right place.
Here I go.

I don't see a website offering Bitcoins as an incentive on GPT sites. It got me wondering that maybe I should attempt this.

I know HTML, CSS and PHP. I know the main concept of GPT/cashback/etc sites.

I want to attempt to make a GPT script specially for Bitcoin withdrawals.

Due to Bitcoin exchanges fluctuating I cant keep an offer which would pay $1.50 at 0.01712 as the bitcoin value for $1.50 would increase or even decrease within time. This would mean that I would have to use real time exchange rates which I could either; 1. Manually update daily; or 2. Make a script so that live feed of the rates would be precise to the second.

This will be a project that I will be doing. I also plan to release the GPT script I am making (There will be no copy paste of coding from other scripts) for free with less features which can be used for any currency.

I have also noticed that CPA affiliates don't pay sites that have incentives which give out cash. This would be a virtual currency therefore it's basically an alternative form of a currency so that the site could have higher paying offers on there.

This limits the market size to people that only have bitcoins to withdraw but there are plenty people that have probably looked for a full GPT site that offers Bitcoins.

I am in college doing A-Levels with plenty of time on free periods to do this.

I am looking for people to help and will also be part of the script and website. PM me if anyone is interested in helping with this project.

P.S. I have threads on here that make me look bad, but I want to give the community a good thing.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Support me build a plane to advertise DVC: 1Mdu9MbAEsUm81NzEPQR7GCkUxbG39pWMy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 09:11:43 PM

I have also noticed that CPA affiliates don't pay sites that have incentives which give out cash. This would be a virtual currency therefore it's basically an alternative form of a currency so that the site could have higher paying offers on there.

These CPA affiliates are going to treat bitcoins as identical to cash.  I know from direct experience.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ashleysly (OP)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 09:56:01 PM

These CPA affiliates are going to treat bitcoins as identical to cash.  I know from direct experience.

I guess there wouldn't be higher paying offers then. But some affiliate networks have incentive types of that offer but with a slight lower payout rate.

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Support me build a plane to advertise DVC: 1Mdu9MbAEsUm81NzEPQR7GCkUxbG39pWMy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: