Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:08:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delivering private shows of your favorite cam models  (Read 74313 times)
miss.mighty (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:48:25 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2017, 11:07:22 AM by miss.mighty

Ok, let's get back to my prior interest.

What I am offering here are private shows of your favorite adult cam models around the cam community.

How it works:
Basically what you have to do is to post bellow nickname of the model you are looking for (or more of them) and the cam site (or sites) where she/he/they work (the more details you post the better). I'll do the "look up" for the shows and will reply to you with the "look up results" as soon as possible. Those would be the number of the shows I am able to deliver to you. As there are possibly hundreds of thousand models that were working in adult cam industry from it's start till today it may happen that I will not be able to deliver anything at all despite the fact I can deliver more than million videos. Not all cam sites neither not all models keep their videos online. After you choose the videos and we agree about the price, I will upload them to the file host of your choice and will send you the download links.

Price:
1e per 10 minutes of video. (For example 2 vids of 5 min or 3 vids of 3+ min same as all the other combinations). In some cases that would be up to 15 times cheaper than the regular price !
Furthermore, in case you are interested into more videos I am willing to go down with the price a bit.
Payments accepted via paypal.

What you get and what don't:
* I am delivering only privates ! In some rare cases they might consist of only chatting. However, I will be willing to replace those ones with others that have better "content quality".
* I am not delivering shows recorded in free chat that can be found around the web.
* I am not delivering downloaded videos from some other forum boards neither I am looking for them there.
* I am not delivering downloaded videos from various "tube" sites.

Important notes:
* If you find any of the video sent by me to you anywhere else posted online before I have sent it to you, I am also willing to replace it with another one.
* I am not selling premium or profile videos from Myfreecams and Chaturbate.
* Most of other cam sites are available (directly or indirectly).

There are no vouch copies here. Instead, I will send few screenshots from the video before receiving the payment as a guarantee that I have it and that you will got what are you paying for.

In case I have forgot to mention something I will update the thread.

m.m

Don't miss my other threads:
ESET Smart Security & NOD32 official working keys "method" (1xHero & 2xLegend vouched)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1571894.0

Acquire primary facebook e-mail address of your friend/s ("how to" method)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1642070.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guim

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:56:53 AM

KarinASS of LiveJasmin
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:25:52 AM

KarinASS of LiveJasmin

Sorry guim, no pvts of her.

I have tried to locate her under other nicknames too but had no luck. However, it looks like she had an account at SM also (streamate) but the last time she has been there was back in 2013.
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:11:40 PM

KarinASS of LiveJasmin

Sorry guim, no pvts of her.

I have tried to locate her under other nicknames too but had no luck. However, it looks like she had an account at SM also (streamate) but the last time she has been there was back in 2013.
You can make thousand threads again and again .till you dont provide any vouch to a respactable member here you wont get any sale .besides it seems you are female with a dick because the choice of words that you use nowhere shows you that you are a female
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:22:51 PM

You can make thousand threads again and again .till you dont provide any vouch to a respactable member here you wont get any sale .besides it seems you are female with a dick because the choice of words that you use nowhere shows you that you are a female

Would you please be so kind and mind your own business ? Stop spamming my threads. If You don't trust me, fine. Leave it.

Thank you and good bye.

guim

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:30:59 PM

From LiveJasmin:

nicolebellaa
ScarlettFrostt
HarlleyQuinn
LucyHale
NinaKatz
Azaleea4u
SWEETEENX

Any of them?
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:53:54 PM

From LiveJasmin:

nicolebellaa
ScarlettFrostt
HarlleyQuinn
LucyHale
NinaKatz
Azaleea4u
SWEETEENX

Any of them?

Sorry, no videos at my side. I'll give you just a few details about the models bellow:

* Considering SWEETEENX, Azaleea4u, NinaKatz & HarlleyQuinn there is absolutely nothing. I was not able to find them anywhere else under any other nickname except those ones they are using at livejas.

* LucyHale looks like she was using another account at xcams with the same nickname but it is closed now.

* ScarlettFrostt beside livejas is also registered at one of the oldest cam sites - camcontacts.com using the same nickname. She has also made an account at XLC in 2016 so you can follow her and there. By the way, she was using another account with LaraWest as a nickname at livejasmin until 2014 when she closed it down.

* nicolebellaa was also registered at SM but the last time she was online there was back in 2015. You can also find her at IML and camcontacts.com. Also, check and MFC for her. I am not sure is that the same model or not.

Having in mind profile pictures of some models you asked for, their "look alike" each other and the fact that there are no further details about them (neither other accounts or videos) I am assuming they could work in/for the same studio. Of course that is just my guessing but I would not be surprised if I am right about that.

Best regards, m.m
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:20:39 AM

"...I have found some 30 videos of her older privates, about 400 minutes in total length...."

Someone got lucky, lol
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:01:25 PM

besides it seems you are female with a dick because the choice of words that you use nowhere shows you that you are a female

Whoa. Sexist much? Are you seriously implying that you can deduce her gender simply through the use of her vocabulary?

By that logic, can you also deduce my sexual orientation?

Account recovered 08-12-2019
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:01:48 AM

Maybe I should mention again .... more than 2 million pvt videos about 3,5 million of pvt videos to choose from (I have done a little research and some math recently).

Name your favorite models and the cam sites they work at and I'll reply as fast as I will be able to.
danedawn69

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:57:09 AM

Maybe I should mention again .... more than 2 million pvt videos about 3,5 million of pvt videos to choose from (I have done a little research and some math recently).

Name your favorite models and the cam sites they work at and I'll reply as fast as I will be able to.

whiteonrice69
sexypanda47
lustxinflux

all on chaturbate

jarrariterrari

on chaturbate and camsoda
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 05:01:12 AM

Nice to finally see something serious around here I might be interested later when have more time for fun Smiley

🖤😏
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:07:39 AM

whiteonrice69
sexypanda47
lustxinflux

all on chaturbate

jarrariterrari

on chaturbate and camsoda

Hi danedawn69,

Sorry, haven't found any pvt videos.

I did try to locate your requested models at other cam sites using different nicknames than these ones but haven't got much luck neither. However, you should look for lustxinflux at MFC (myfreecams) and search for AlyssaBang. It may be the same model. Also, it seems that she was not active there recently but as I did not checked that profile it would be the best that you do so as you are the one that follow her (them).

In case you have any other models you were looking for feel free to request and I'll update you with the informations here (if I don't find any pvt videos) or with the informations about the videos to your inbox (if I do find them).

Kind regards, m.m

danedawn69

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 02:44:08 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2016, 02:59:44 PM by danedawn69

Misskitty2538

kemplywishes

Sydney and Simon
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:51:11 PM

Misskitty2538

kemplywishes

Sydney and Simon

Omg, I feel so uncomfortably... Absolutely nothing considering first two models Sad

Can you please specify is "Sydney and Simon" nickname of one model or those are two different models ?
danedawn69

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:01:03 AM

Misskitty2538

kemplywishes

Sydney and Simon

Omg, I feel so uncomfortably... Absolutely nothing considering first two models Sad

Can you please specify is "Sydney and Simon" nickname of one model or those are two different models ?

official name is Sydney_and_Simon
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:05:24 AM

@danedawn69
Two updates for you:

As first, I haven't managed to find anything from S&S unfortunately.

As secoond, I have managed to locate kemplywishes at MFC (myfreecams) under the nickname "kemply". What is even better it looks like she is using that account actively (Last Broadcast: Wed, Sep 14 2016). In case you did not know for this account with a bit of luck for you, she may stay in free chat while being in pvt session at CB. Many of the models practice that. Therefore, you may see more than usual.

I am really sorry because I haven't managed to find you pvt videos of the requested models. Most of the CB & MFC models stick to only those two cam sites (plus some minor ones sometimes) which are not storing private videos in public VOD archives where from you can purchase them. Therefore, I am not able to get them.

All the best, m.m

miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:30:57 AM

Looking forward to see your requests.

You never know what could I find for you ... with a bit of luck you might be surprised  Cheesy
sj48779

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 10:08:47 PM

How about any of the following?

AddictionToMe
AllmostMiracle
JessyDiamond
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:14:01 PM

How about any of the following?

AddictionToMe
AllmostMiracle
JessyDiamond

I don't know what do I like more... The case when I don't find any info about the model or the case when I found that they are using many different names.

I have read your pm and will reply to it as soon as possible. Now considering the models you have mentioned above, I was not sure have you mentioned them just as an addition to your private message or you are indeed looking for the pvt videos of these models. Therefore, I have done just a quick search of the archives at only several popular cam sites and have found several videos from the third one (still would be necessary to confirm the model is matching to the one from the LJ - I guess they all are from there ?).

Anyway, 1st and 3rd one have been using ton of different nicknames (and could took me a lot of time to check all sources for their videos) while 2nd one has used only that one. You can find her at camcontacts.com (haven't checked her last log in time there). Honestly, I don't expect much more luck even doing the deeper search but I will do it if you wish.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: