Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:17:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WayGuide - Travel, Tell Stories and Earn $$$ | ICO | Yobit  (Read 23103 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:11:23 PM

Maybe in October . New Platform will be released
Just buy and hold waycoin . it's quite cheap
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:01:47 PM

Last active: September 02, 2016, 11:39:43

This doesnt look good  Roll Eyes

Ugh i just noticed that. There's an slack group too and he is not active in there neither.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:27:32 PM

Source code and premine amount are checked/verified by Yobit.

Checked/verified by Yobit?

So it's a definate scam then.

Yobit - STOP IGNORING SUPPORT TICKETS - INCLUDING MINE!
            RETURN CUSTOMERS STOLEN FUNDS - INCLUDING MINE!
            ANSWER YOUR CUSTOMERS QUESTIONS - INCLUDING MINE!
            PROVIDE SOME CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

Stay away from this scam exchange if you value your coins!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.1960
I think they are just delay they are not ignoring your send ticket better to wait more days.. we know that yobit is the worst support ever but before you can accused they scam better to wait for more days before you start accused them.
wendy107th

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:50:46 PM

1000 sat in 2 weeks  Grin
Kuriko

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:27:45 PM

I think a lot of people have shown concern now about the dev not loging in, I think he wouldn't allow this if he was legit. Ill see in the next 24 hours , if there is nothing its either the dev manipulating the market with his whale friends to get most of the coins before he makes an announcement which is really shady

or

he is just a scammer.
Kuriko

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:29:58 PM

Advice: Don't buy waycoin until you see anymore activity from the dev.
cryptoroll

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:37:28 PM

This is a 2 month wait sitting in here without having anything new, it doesnt make sens
If 2 months waiting doesn't make sense for you then this coin maybe not the right choice for you.
There are plenty of other coins where something interesting happening almost every day (though this usually doesn't last long), for bigger project with a lot of development to do 2 months waiting without major news is pretty much normal and for many people (including myself) this is not a problem at all.

Anyway, if you read carefully dev promised some updates for this week:

Nice project.

Thanks, lad!
Stay tuned for updates - a few updates are planned for the next week.

He promised this news 8 days ago, a week have passed. we are already next week he would at least come online and confirm something. That just doesnt make sens to not loging even once in all those days.
Pito001

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:18:08 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2016, 10:35:36 AM by Pito001

This is a 2 month wait sitting in here without having anything new, it doesnt make sens
If 2 months waiting doesn't make sense for you then this coin maybe not the right choice for you.
There are plenty of other coins where something interesting happening almost every day (though this usually doesn't last long), for bigger project with a lot of development to do 2 months waiting without major news is pretty much normal and for many people (including myself) this is not a problem at all.

Nice project.

Thanks, lad!

He promised this news 8 days ago, a week have passed. we are already next week he would at least come online and confirm something. That just doesnt make sens to not loging even once in all those days.

So if the dev comes online again or shows any activity you will have faith again? Yes, makes total sense.  Cheesy Cheesy
I've seen crypto with very active dev that are total shit. Then again, I'm no expert. Amateur really  Grin
I'd say it's 50/50 (scam/success)

Here's why:
- Good launch
- Great concept
- There is a buy order for over 50 BTC
- Website is 'ok'(ish) (for a coin that has just launched it's pretty great)
- Artwork takes more effort than the few BTC dev could profit from ICO
- Price is still fair (low)
- Wallet works as it should
- Dev still has till the end of the week to keep that promise  Cool (and even if it's next week, it's not unusual in crypto)

Of course I'm a naive and impulsive buyer and bagholder. Not cynical and impatient like most here  Cool

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
cryptoroll

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:59:45 PM

Nice project.

Thanks, lad!

So if the dev comes online again or shows any activity you will have faith again? Yes, makes total sense.  Cheesy Cheesy
I've seen crypto with very active dev that are total shit. Then again, I'm no expert. Amateur really  Grin

Here's why:
- Good launch
- Great concept
- Dev still has till the end of the week to keep that promise  Cool (and even if it's next week, it's not unusual in crypto)

Of course I'm a naive and impulsive buyer and bagholder. Not cynical and impatient like most here  Cool

Lol artwork takes more effort thent he 25 btc? Are you kidding me, all there is , is a few screens tha would probably end up costing a few hundreds on freelancer, this is not an argument. This is looking very bad in all perspective, even if the dev comes back it proves he is manipulating the market when he initially stated he is not.

And if he doesnt make any appearance tomorrow just like he promised then this is just a scam. im out already good luck with this bs
Ford33

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:32:01 AM

I bought the ico about 0.3btc but sold to early at 30 satoshi  Sad
Pito001

Activity: 301

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:07:29 AM

Nice project.

Thanks, lad!

I've seen crypto with very active dev that are total shit. Then again, I'm no expert. Amateur really  Grin

Here's why:
- Good launch
- Great concept
- Dev still has till the end of the week to keep that promise  Cool (and even if it's next week, it's not unusual in crypto)

Of course I'm a naive and impulsive buyer and bagholder. Not cynical and impatient like most here  Cool

Lol artwork takes more effort thent he 25 btc? Are you kidding me, all there is , is a few screens tha would probably end up costing a few hundreds on freelancer, this is not an argument. This is looking very bad in all perspective, even if the dev comes back it proves he is manipulating the market when he initially stated he is not.

And if he doesnt make any appearance tomorrow just like he promised then this is just a scam. im out already good luck with this bs

You clearly are a person full of joy!  Grin

First that was just one of my 'arguments'.
The OP, the wallet, the screenshots, the block explorer,... If you go through all this to scam people for measly 25 BTC?! Then yes, it's a sad story about a sad dev who even failed to scam.  Cheesy

It's real simple: Support a project or leave. Don't vomit bs all over it just because 'you have an opinion' based on nothing but skepticism and impatience.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
markus124

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:23:00 PM

meeeh 8 days and the dev didnt log in.
wendy107th

Activity: 401

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:35:55 PM

dead  Grin
Darpan

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:22:28 AM

Developer met with an accident and has died , if not i hope he does
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:17:17 AM

Good day, lads!

It's been quite a while since we posted news regarding the WayGuide's progress, and for that, I beg your pardon.

Currently, negotiations with the Travel operators, presentations, traveling around, and on-hand Programming tasks are eating away a great deal of our time. And sometimes it's just mind-bogglingly difficult to explain the concepts behind the crypto-currencies (and backing the projects with them) to Managers, Marketers, and seasoned travelers we'd like to see among our customers. Hopefully, we'll be able to overcome the general mistrust and doubts which common-folk usually associate with the crypto market, and translate the core project's values to more comprehensible format.

So once again, I urge you to be patient and don't try to outrun the train, it won't do any good either to the project and you.
- We're going to finish the initial development AND launch the WayGuide on October 2016;
- The development of more additional modules and pages is underway - including the 'Personal Profile' page, mini-dashboard with Traveler's statistics and KPI's, re-designed edit and blog modules, etc.;
- We're actively looking for (and negotiating with) active niche participants:  Travel agencies, top-notch bloggers, traveling equipment manufacturers, marketing companies, etc.

I wish I could post the updates every single day - but right now that'd be pretty ridiculous like 'Programmers wrote and QA-covered another 1000 lines of code, and I met with the two influential chaps to discuss their possible role in the WayGuide's structure.'. But I think it's just a waste of time of yours - and prefer to concentrate on things that matter at this period: programming, testing, and negotiating. And yes, I'll poke the encourage the programmers to be more active and responsive in the WayGuide's Slack channel.

Please let me state once again: WayGuide is a long-term time and money investment, our goals and hopes go with it for the next few years. Serious development takes time - and as soon as the programmers publish the current update, I'll provide you with all the link and information required.

Thank you for all the time and trust you put into WayGuide!
Cheers!

just keep moving to the right place dev no need to explained it was been stated before that you are aiming for a long term success so keep it up lets the believers wait and share your success, will be buying more and more cheap way to gain profits after. good luck

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
markus124

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:05:57 PM

Well dev is alive. Still think he needs to be more active and show us some updates atleast once in a week  Grin.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 03:48:33 AM

Good day, lads!

It's been quite a while since we posted news regarding the WayGuide's progress, and for that, I beg your pardon.

Currently, negotiations with the Travel operators, presentations, traveling around, and on-hand Programming tasks are eating away a great deal of our time. And sometimes it's just mind-bogglingly difficult to explain the concepts behind the crypto-currencies (and backing the projects with them) to Managers, Marketers, and seasoned travelers we'd like to see among our customers. Hopefully, we'll be able to overcome the general mistrust and doubts which common-folk usually associate with the crypto market, and translate the core project's values to more comprehensible format.

So once again, I urge you to be patient and don't try to outrun the train, it won't do any good either to the project and you.
- We're going to finish the initial development AND launch the WayGuide on October 2016;
- The development of more additional modules and pages is underway - including the 'Personal Profile' page, mini-dashboard with Traveler's statistics and KPI's, re-designed edit and blog modules, etc.;
- We're actively looking for (and negotiating with) active niche participants:  Travel agencies, top-notch bloggers, traveling equipment manufacturers, marketing companies, etc.

I wish I could post the updates every single day - but right now that'd be pretty ridiculous like 'Programmers wrote and QA-covered another 1000 lines of code, and I met with the two influential chaps to discuss their possible role in the WayGuide's structure.'. But I think it's just a waste of time of yours - and prefer to concentrate on things that matter at this period: programming, testing, and negotiating. And yes, I'll poke the encourage the programmers to be more active and responsive in the WayGuide's Slack channel.

Please let me state once again: WayGuide is a long-term time and money investment, our goals and hopes go with it for the next few years. Serious development takes time - and as soon as the programmers publish the current update, I'll provide you with all the link and information required.

Cheers!

Thanks for your news.
I like this coin and I believe that Waycoin will get more investors when the project launchs officially
I also see big wall on the exchange and the trust will be accepted by community.
Good heath to Waycoin
Kuriko

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 04:06:37 AM

Good day, lads!

Cheers!

So why is the website offline then?

Why there has been no news droped like you said ?

Why would you promise news for a specific day and not deliver in time?

It just looks like your manipulating the market its obvious. aniway.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 02:06:05 PM

This could be interesting, note that they are planning to use IPFS for content distribution...could be innovative.

Price is way above initial ICO cost, which I am not sure if good or not. The 50 btc buy wall is suspect, is there a reason why it's there?
Kuriko

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:00:44 PM

This could be interesting, note that they are planning to use IPFS for content distribution...could be innovative.

Price is way above initial ICO cost, which I am not sure if good or not. The 50 btc buy wall is suspect, is there a reason why it's there?

I'm thinking either som1 bought  aload of way coin and saw the dev disapear for a while so he put it there to prevent further dump and lose on his investment.

OR

Since they aim to launch a 2nd ico for their in-platform tokens , they want a minimum price set for way coin when the swap comes and thats if the project is legit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: