Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:54:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Germany and Europe?  (Read 1538 times)
Kalipo (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:25:17 PM

Hey Guys,

i just wanted to ask what international people think about germany and eu
in this hot political times.

do you have any opinion to our refugees politic?

would be interesting

Kalipo!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:33:17 PM

Hey Guys,

would be interesting

Kalipo!

Yes, I have an opinion and it's you done goofed. The most stupid thing imo is accepting a ton of migrants w/o the background check of them (I'm not saying im against immigration and refugees but this is ridiculous ).

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:55:49 PM

I'm from Canada and think that bringing in refugees is the humanitarian thing to do. We took a bunch of em, I think 30,000 or so is what our PM brought in. If he didn't these people could be dead or dying now.. stopping them at your borders is evil. Put yourself in their shoes, how would you feel if you and your family was turned away from a peaceful country? The only place for you to go is back into a war zone with your children. Now that is evil.

Oh your scared, well fuck you. Grow some balls. You can't send people, women and children to their deaths because you are scared.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:09:06 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 08:28:03 PM by criptix

Hey Guys,

would be interesting

Kalipo!

Yes, I have an opinion and it's you done goofed. The most stupid thing imo is accepting a ton of migrants w/o the background check of them (I'm not saying im against immigration and refugees but this is ridiculous ).

sure i life in europe but those decisions are not "only" done by myself!
perhaps other countries doesnt get it that between germans everybody say
that each other is a "nazi" if they dont let welcome refugees.

its hard to explain because my english isnt very well...
but yes, some of us see the danger and are very scared .. without beeing a "nazi".

dont want to image what happening the next 2 years.
i sure leave this country in the next 1-2 years because i really have to say that im a lil bit scared.

im just interested what the medias tell about us in the u.s or somewhere else

Im living in germany and dont see it like that.
If i have a discussion about refugees it usually boils down to the fact that we didnt do proper background checks (but how do you do that properly when people lose their ID/throw it away and are coming from a nation torn apart through a civil war) when we let them in.
Besides that there are a ton of arguments why everyone of them isnt a terrorist and will help our nation to prosper in the future.

Imho the people who use the nazi argument or are complaining about it are people from one and the same group - they just dont know what arguments and facts are and how you have a proper discussion.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:23:17 PM

Hey Guys,

would be interesting

Kalipo!
The severity of terrorism in germany is still merkel fault because has received many refugees entered germany with on the basis of humanitarian grounds.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:04:28 PM

Anywhere in Europe seem to be a scary place.
With the recent events with those shooting in public places Germany is a place that I would not like to visit. Sad
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:06:31 AM

Anywhere in Europe seem to be a scary place.
With the recent events with those shooting in public places Germany is a place that I would not like to visit. Sad

You are more likely to die from almost anything else than by terrorism. By far. Death because of lightning strikes is probably more common. Don't stop living your life for fear of terrorism. To me a bigger problem is the reaction to the attacks. The rise in the far right for example. Not only in germany but all over the place.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:42:54 PM

Germany was and remains the best place in Europe to work, and make good money. There are more and more non Germans, you see them in train stations, and all public places. The government gives them an allowance so that they manage to live decently, but obviously, they all have plenty of time to kill. I can't say if they will end up being good citizens and taxpayers, but for many of them the chances are slim from what I've seen.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
d-leit

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:54:53 PM

the situation is good in germany. the media exagerrates every little incident. naturally it will take time and effort for the refugees to integrate, but finally it will be good for germany and europe.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:24:56 PM

i totally think about europe is decayed continent . all its so called modern civilitations came their ends and Germany is the worst after France. For me , germany is just a racist country which insults immigrants . German government wants to destroy any other culture in its lands.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:40:26 PM

well I think Germany should organize how they take the refugees , for me as a Syrian I know how the refugees were going to europe
they first go to Lebanon then Fly to Turkey and then they risk their lives riding the sea
if the countries are organizing it by for example doing some interviews with the refugees in Lebanon or Turkey this would make it easier to spot the terrorist also people won't have to risk their lives , they should simply fly to the country that they are aiming for
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:55:36 AM

Germany was and remains the best place in Europe to work, and make good money. There are more and more non Germans, you see them in train stations, and all public places. The government gives them an allowance so that they manage to live decently, but obviously, they all have plenty of time to kill. I can't say if they will end up being good citizens and taxpayers, but for many of them the chances are slim from what I've seen.

Yeah.. the government give them allowances, so they can procreate and give birth to dozens of children. Then the government can give allowances for these children as well. I want to see for how long this is going to continue. Germany will run out of money very soon, and it is good news for countries such as Greece and Cyprus.
d-leit

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:31:39 AM

Yeah.. the government give them allowances, so they can procreate and give birth to dozens of children. Then the government can give allowances for these children as well. I want to see for how long this is going to continue. Germany will run out of money very soon, and it is good news for countries such as Greece and Cyprus.

this is just what extreme right says. the normal middle (most people, for now at least) knows that some money must be spent to help in a humanitarian crisis. it is a duty. but it must not be so much money to pull in those who would take advantage. Chancellor Merkel is doing a reasonable job in a tough situation to maintain this balance, while being criticized from the extreme left (die Linke) for not doing enough and the extreme right (afd + Bayern wing of her own party) for doing very much.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:19:57 AM

this is just what extreme right says. the normal middle (most people, for now at least) knows that some money must be spent to help in a humanitarian crisis. it is a duty. but it must not be so much money to pull in those who would take advantage. Chancellor Merkel is doing a reasonable job in a tough situation to maintain this balance, while being criticized from the extreme left (die Linke) for not doing enough and the extreme right (afd + Bayern wing of her own party) for doing very much.

It is not her personal wealth to start with. It is the taxpayer's money. The European Union has already agreed to provide some €20 billion to Turkey, so that they could take care of the immigrants. In addition to this they are spending a similar amount to take care of the immigrants inside the EU. She is wasting the taxpayer's money. The Saudis and the Americans must be made to pay, as they are the main players behind the Syrian civil war.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:10:29 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2016, 08:44:22 PM by criptix

It is not her personal wealth to start with. It is the taxpayer's money. The European Union has already agreed to provide some €20 billion to Turkey, so that they could take care of the immigrants. In addition to this they are spending a similar amount to take care of the immigrants inside the EU. She is wasting the taxpayer's money. The Saudis and the Americans must be made to pay, as they are the main players behind the Syrian civil war.

Get real. Turkey alone is housing nearly 3 million refugees since the Syria crisis whereas the EU or rather germany accepted 1 million in 2015.

The deal was money for refugees already there and for future refugees staying there.

There are several .gov and non.gov studies that states that already in 2020 Germany will profit highly through the new refugees.

Would be nice if saudis and the US would pay but do you also believe that Santa Claus exist?
The best thing would be no crazy IS fundamentalist, no dictators like assad, no wannabe world police/leader as the US and a lot of unicorns everywhere.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:14:16 PM

i think Germany did a noble thing bringing in so many people but i also think it's gonna bite them in the ass in the years to come unless they manage some serious integration and i don't think anyone's figured out how to do that.

best case scenario is that somehow the hotspots they're coming in from get sorted out and most of them want to go home. i know i would if i had the chance.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:44:03 AM

I'm from the U.S. and Germany is my happy place. One of my favorite places to visit. I love German beer and food and people.

As far as politics and refugees, it seems to me that a certain strategy is being adopted similar to that of Democrats in the US - accepting millions of immigrants, both legal and illegal in order to ensure future generations of voters who will more than likely vote democrat.
d-leit

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:19:16 AM

one of the reasons for tax money spending is to handle these big things that is too expensive for few people alone. compromises are necessity, naturally. spending a few billion euros to save a few million people in need is reasonable imo.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:41:43 PM

It's obvious that in eU there is no unity, one direction, vision or common goal.
Because of this, UK left EU and east European countries can't agree with EU immigration policy.
Also, EU don't have common security policy and it's big problem now, in the terrorist age.
Germany trying to bring all this 28 states together, and make agreement about common goals and directions, but it's very difficult.
If EU don't solve financial, immigration and security issues in a next a few years, EU will collapse.
Merkel trying very hard to prevent it but it seems she is alone and without big support from other countries.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 09:48:58 AM

Merkel for life? How long has she been in office?  Shocked

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: