Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:24:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i have 15$ btc and i need 17$ skrill  (Read 338 times)
brisco (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:09:23 PM

i will send first to trusted people or use escrow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:29:47 AM

I can do this deal for you, just select any trusted escrow and I will send you over 17$ Skrill for your 15$ Bitcoins

I have $ Skrill account so if you need a different currency you need to cover the fees.
brisco (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:31:31 AM

I can do this deal for you, just select any trusted escrow and I will send you over 17$ Skrill for your 15$ Bitcoins

I have $ Skrill account so if you need a different currency you need to cover the fees.
i think you are the german guy who scammed me for 27$ paypal i will not deal with you
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:33:49 AM

i think you are the german guy who scammed me for 27$ paypal i will not deal with you

No harm if you not like to deal, it's not a problem for me but please stay away to call me a scammer, I highly doubt i ever sold/bought your PayPal funds my skrill have a solid trading history so do my PayPal.

rabownz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:35:32 AM

No harm if you not like to deal, it's not a problem for me but please stay away to call me a scammer, I highly doubt i ever sold/bought your PayPal funds my skrill have a solid trading history so do my PayPal.

You are right. This guy calls everyone a scammer even though he has no proof and they accept escrow of choice. He also wanted shady bank documents for his Paypal to probably do something illegal.
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:20:53 AM

You are right. This guy calls everyone a scammer even though he has no proof and they accept escrow of choice. He also wanted shady bank documents for his Paypal to probably do something illegal.

You know what , he should have never responded back to this thread . There is a risk of loosing trust if they get in your network and leave fake negative reviews . Only deal with guys with heavy green or non-negative trust ratings .
rabownz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:31:41 AM

You know what , he should have never responded back to this thread . There is a risk of loosing trust if they get in your network and leave fake negative reviews . Only deal with guys with heavy green or non-negative trust ratings .

I agree with this. Why take the risk when you can safely free of stress deal with heavy green members who are well known.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: