Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:23:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy AGC UK For BTC  (Read 1830 times)
Mesut123 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:45:16 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 10:39:50 AM by Mesut123

I have a lot of bitcoins which I would like to exchange for Amazon Gift cards uk.

PM me if anyone has any or hmu on skype : Truthist
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:54:52 AM

I have a lot of bitcoins which I would like to exchange for Amazon Gift cards uk.

PM me if anyone has any or hmu on skype : Truthist
move this thread to the digital currency section, this section is only for currency exchanges and amazon gift cards are digital goods.
Mesut123 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:40:47 AM

Can a mod do it please?
rabownz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:44:15 AM

Can a mod do it please?

Trade with caution please everyone use an escrow. This guy was in contact with me, saying he wanted to buy my UK AGCs. Then Said he will go first for one card, which I didn't think anything of as I didn't even ask him to go first, then he changes his mind and tries to get an "escrow". A random skype account adds me and when I ask them where they added me from they said nowhere and how they don't have an account here at btc talk. This guy never responded after that. Can provide skype screenshots if needed.
Mesut123 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:34:50 AM

Nah man I'm still thinking of buying from you. It may sound fishy to you but I did say I would go first at 65% to which you get a little agitated and said don't lowball me. Don't forget you initially said make an offer. I think you need to stop being so paranoid man.

Also you only gave me an hour and unfortunately I couldn't get anyone to escrow.
jdxt

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:27:23 PM

Can a mod do it please?

Trade with caution please everyone use an escrow. This guy was in contact with me, saying he wanted to buy my UK AGCs. Then Said he will go first for one card, which I didn't think anything of as I didn't even ask him to go first, then he changes his mind and tries to get an "escrow". A random skype account adds me and when I ask them where they added me from they said nowhere and how they don't have an account here at btc talk. This guy never responded after that. Can provide skype screenshots if needed.

Turns out I got one buddy, we both want gift card, I know him he knows me not from this forum he linked me to you. I added you. I never said I was escrowing the Gift Cards I said I wanted to buy some.
rabownz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:34:52 PM

Can a mod do it please?

Turns out I got one buddy, we both want gift card, I know him he knows me not from this forum he linked me to you. I added you. I never said I was escrowing the Gift Cards I said I wanted to buy some.

Right nice scam. You were shady as hell too.
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:24:53 AM

How much were you actually looking for, I am going to receive a lot of Amazon Gift cards in the next few hours, around 2K with pictures, but your 65% is way too low, we can talk about the price if I actually do receive them today.
Mesut123 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:57:20 AM

How much were you actually looking for, I am going to receive a lot of Amazon Gift cards in the next few hours, around 2K with pictures, but your 65% is way too low, we can talk about the price if I actually do receive them today.

Let me know when you get some and we can chat  Smiley
Mesut123 (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:04:21 PM

Bump...still looking!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: