Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 110 BTC for AVALON 85 Gh/s batch 3, will share profit of one month.  (Read 2158 times)
ffernandex (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 09:30:24 PM

My name is Felipe Fernandez.

I'm seeking 110 BTC to purchase one AVALON ASIC 85 G/h batch 3 from user HorseRider in the terms and conditions expressed by himself in this post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=158295.0

I currently live and work as a freelance translator and web manager, in Santiago, Chile. My annual income is roughly $24,000, though I am not salaried.

Currently I'm short of liquidity and I'm afraid I won't have the needed BTC to purchase the unit before they sell out. Also, as I'm a newbie in the forum, I really do not have enough information as to trust the seller, but as he claims he's been around for some time and even in the board of ASICminer, then I guess some you guys should know him and trust him enough as to lend me money to purchase this unit from him. In this way your lending is showing me how much you may trust him for this venture.

These are the conditions I offer for this lending:

1) The sum 110 BTC should be met. If the 110 BTC are not met before all the units are sold, I will proceed to reimburse you all the BTC I received so far.

2) I will leave the AVALON hosted with HorseRider. Once I have regained the cost of the unit, I will proceed to pay the lending to each of you who contributed. Please note that HorseRaider will be charging electricity bills ($0.25 per KW/h) + 10% of profit for hosting. See his post.

3) I will share 50% of the profit that corresponds to the following one month of mining with this unit with the lenders, according to the percentage of their contribution in relation to the 110 BTC.

Example:

- User XX lends me 11 BTC. That is 10% of the cost of the unit.
- Once the unit has earned 110 BTC (profit, not considering hosting + electricity) I will proceed to repay user XX his 11 BTC.
- One month later, I will calculate the earnings of that month (let's say 100 BTC).  50% (50BTC)  will be distributed among the lenders. User XX will receive 10% of that, that is 5 BTC.

I really think this is a good deal for all.  The bitcoin community will help me share the risk and I'll be offering you a nice possible profit in relation to your risk, without having you to invest all the 110 BTC. You also will be helping distribute hashing power around the world, and help one fellow bitcoin enthusiast (me) who is eager to jump in the wagon and start mining for profit, fun, and the well being of the community.

I'm willing to provide any proof of identity or anything you need. Send PM. Will provide email by PM.

I will create individual address for each of the lenders, so I can track your BTC transfers. If you are interested in participating, post a reply with the amount of BTC you are willing to lend, and I'll send you an address by private message. I'll be posting updates on the amount received so far by each user.

Let's see if it works!!

Best,

Felipe

If you like my posts, feel free to donate!
BTC: 1L1S4wG5TNJZSX9VG3vkk2er76YHihz3Kg
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 10:07:42 PM

I just ordered a batch 3. I'll send you the unit and half the coins after I mine with it for a month! Thanks for this opportunity!

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042

👻

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 10:13:00 PM

I will lend you 0 BTC! PM me a deposit address! Roll Eyes
ffernandex (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 10:13:17 PM

I just ordered a batch 3. I'll send you the unit and half the coins after I mine with it for a month! Thanks for this opportunity!

Good for you! were you able to buy from their site? I've been getting "out of stock" all the time...

Now, if you really want to send me the unit + half the coins, I'd be glad to receive it.

Best,

ffernandex (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 10:15:11 PM

I will lend you 0 BTC! PM me a deposit address! Roll Eyes

mm I can't even make a joke with this, but I guess laughs are for free. At least I'm getting replies...

Cheers,

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 10:17:33 PM

At least I'm getting replies...

That's all you will get.  You are being totally unrealistic.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ffernandex (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 10:26:12 PM

At least I'm getting replies...

That's all you will get.  You are being totally unrealistic.

Maybe. But I don't loose anything trying. Besides, I bet many people said the same thing about bitcoins themselves. It's all unrealistic until it becomes real.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 11:42:20 PM

What you should do is after you get the coins, just walk. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by just abandoning your forum account.  Grin

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 11:50:28 PM

What a joke. It's really like a gold rush out there. Some will be caught with their pants off

ffernandex (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 12:04:10 AM

What you should do is after you get the coins, just walk. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by just abandoning your forum account.  Grin

I disagree. I'd loose the opportunity to make much more money than that by mining with the ASIC. And the opportunity to build trust with the btc community that may open countless new other opportunities. And starting my own local trading btc business in Chile. And all the fun in the boards with you guys.

I'm not looking to scam anyone, I'm making an honest proposal. But then, I guess you don't have any way to know that beforehand. Therefore we have risk. And it's all about risk.

In the end, I'll be happy if someone lends me 1 BTC and then, when I pay it back, at least I would have earned a little trust. Or a friend.

Cheers!

ffernandex (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 12:09:59 AM

What a joke. It's really like a gold rush out there. Some will be caught with their pants off

People are being caught with their pants off in the real world with fiat money every day. There's a reason so many people is willing to take the risk. But it is certainly a gold rush, no doubt about it.

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 12:13:03 AM

I disagree. I'd loose the opportunity to make much more money than that by mining with the ASIC. And the opportunity to build trust with the btc community that may open countless new other opportunities. And starting my own local trading btc business in Chile. And all the fun in the boards with you guys.

I'm not looking to scam anyone, I'm making an honest proposal. But then, I guess you don't have any way to know that beforehand. Therefore we have risk. And it's all about risk.

In the end, I'll be happy if someone lends me 1 BTC and then, when I pay it back, at least I would have earned a little trust. Or a friend.

Cheers!

Frankly speaking: it looked like an honest joke. Next time take your time to calculate ROI expectations based on difficulty projections, etc. It may help. And have some BTC to invest yourself, that will help too.

Mosper

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 12:13:57 AM

You have to understand that this community sees someone joining for monetary gain as a bad thing. I can't totally blame them given the history of scams here and the vulnerability of BTC to be just taken with no recourse for the victim but just saying you have to keep that in mind.

Me? I'm just the cynical voice floating in the sea of unchecked optimism.
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 12:19:28 AM

You have to understand that this community sees someone joining for monetary gain as a bad thing. I can't totally blame them given the history of scams here and the vulnerability of BTC to be just taken with no recourse for the victim but just saying you have to keep that in mind.

And it's not only about trust. OP should take his time to buy his first BTC and to calmly analyze the different opportunities (ASIC or not) and the risks involved.

ffernandex (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 12:46:39 AM

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate them. I've made my calculations, and I'm in the process of purchasing my bitcoins. Please don't patronize me, the fact that I'm a newbie in the boards doesn't mean that I'm young, or unexperienced, or foreign to the bitcoin and trading world, or to an excel sheet.

I also don't blame anyone for not lending me their BTC either.

I understand that the community is not about monetary gain, but also certainly not against it. It's all part of the game.

Anyway, I thought that this lending proposition was a great idea. Unlikely to succeed, probably, but I think the idea was good enough to post here.

I'm trying to use the tools the forums provide to reach my goals. You have a forum for lending right? This is what I'm trying to do.

Cheers

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 3010

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 02:12:19 AM

Seriously?  You butcher the word, he shows you the spelling of "lose" nicely, and you misspell it again in the next post?  LOOSE means not tight.  I weep for the next generation.    Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!

OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 907
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 06:24:52 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2013, 06:59:29 PM by Eisenhower34

Do I understand this right? You want someone to pay 100% (110 BTC) of the avalon, then you use the first farmed 110BTC to repay the loan and as interest you only offer the enormous amount of 50% of the first month farmed coins?
If I understand this right you get a free avalon while the complete initial investment and risk is with those who lend you the money.

Hillarious!

Why isnt it possible that admins just delete such bogus offers and ban the IP of the user or at least put him back into noobi section for a minimum of 200 posts and a 7 days uptime... 17 posts and then a constribution to the community like this should be enough reason to declare this user unworthy.
MagicBit15

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Let's Start a Cryptolution!!

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 10:01:59 AM

I'll loan it to you!! (One Shot, Only if you reply with 'Really?')

Tips for Tips: 1Jy8ZycPNjnwNLevNwoRRqPAKkZ8Fqnukc
I won the poetry contest!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=219714.40 Thank You, Sir Lambert!!
+5 Rep: Successful Forum Transactions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=176117.0  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209024.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233052 Check My Rep!!
ffernandex (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 11:48:25 AM

Really?

Roll Eyes

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 12:03:02 PM

Really?

Roll Eyes

Man, you don't have to humiliate yourself, not only you are not going to get this loan but avalon batch #3 its been out of stock for days.

Just work your ass off in order to be prepared for next opportunity.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: