Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newspaper and Magazine Subscriptions anonymously!  (Read 507 times)
RewardsSuperstore (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:13:13 PM

National Subscriptions offered:

Wall Street Journal: Print, Digital, or Print and Digital
New York Times: Print, Digital, or Print and Digital
The Economist: Print and Digital
The Washington Times: Print and Digital

National Magazine Subscriptions Offered:
Cooking Light: 12 issues
ESSENCE: 12 issues
Health: 10 issues
Money: 12 issues
People: 54 issues
Sports Illustrated: 50 issues
Sunset: 12 issues
TIME: 52 issues
Vogue: 12 issues
Wine Spectator: 15 issues
Cigar Aficionado: 6 issues
Coastal Living: 10 issues
Diabetes Forecast: 6 issues
Entertainment Weekly: 50 issues
Entertainment Weekly Digital Edition: 50 issues
Fortune: 40 issues
Fortune: 20 issues
Golf Digest: 11 issues
Golf Magazine: 12 issues
GQ / Golf Digest: 12/11 issues
InStyle: 12 issues
InStyle / Entertainment Weekly: 12/50 issues
Money / Golf Magazine: 12/12 issues
People en Espanol:  2-year subscription 22 issues
People en Espanol: 11 issues
Sports Illustrated / Golf Magazine: 50/12 issues
Sports Illustrated / Sports Illustrated KIDS: 50/12 issues
StyleWatch: 11 issues
TIME / Fortune: 52/20  Issues
Travel + Leisure: 12 issues
Whisky Advocate: 4 issues

Prices for magazine subscriptions vary between $3.00 and $20.00 per subscription.

Prices for the national newspaper subscriptions are as follows:
WSJ Print + Digital, 1 Year Subscription including the WSJ Magazine and 6 paper copies per week: $90
WSJ Print + Digital, 4 Month Subscription including the WSJ Magazine and 6 paper copies per week: $30
The New York Times, 12 Month Subscription Mon-Fri Delivery: $150
The New York Times, 12 Month Subscription Fri-Sun Delivery, Includes weekly Sunday Magazine: $200
NYT Digital All Access, 12 Month Subscription: $250
The Economist, 6 Month Subscription: $75
The Washington Post, 12 Month Subscription, Monday Delivery: $60

Payment via PayPal is accepted, if you pay in BTC you can take a 10% discount from the prices listed above.

Because I am new to this marketplace, I will be giving away 3 Vouch copies of The Washington Post (12 Month Subscription), and 2 Vouch copies of any magazine subscription.

You must be a Legendary Member, or Hero Member to receive a vouch copy.

Everyone else: Escrow is preferred, the escrow costs will be up to you, or you can choose to pay through PayPal. so you can be covered by their protection policy.

We also offer local newspaper subscriptions, please provide your zip code to get a list of available subscriptions!

Thanks

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 05:01:29 PM

Can you do 2600 Magazine? If not I will take a vouch subscription of The Economist please.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:45:45 PM

Ill take a vouch copy for the NYT can you get playboy?
RewardsSuperstore (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:28:26 PM

Can you do 2600 Magazine? If not I will take a vouch subscription of The Economist please.

I can't do a vouch copy of the Economist, sorry, it would be too expensive for me, I can only provide a vouch copy of a Magazine Subscription or The Washington Times, or if you give me your ZIP, I might be willing to provide your local paper as a vouch copy. Otherwise, I could do 50% off of the Economist.

I can get Playboy, yes, 2 Year Subscription for $8, And sorry, I can't do a vouch copy of the NYT as it would be too expensive to provide enough of them to make people comfortable. I can only do a vouch copy of The Washington Times, or I can give a vouch copy of your local paper if you provide me with your ZIP code.

Thanks
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 07:37:27 PM

I can't do a vouch copy of the Economist, sorry, it would be too expensive for me, I can only provide a vouch copy of a Magazine Subscription or The Washington Times, or if you give me your ZIP, I might be willing to provide your local paper as a vouch copy. Otherwise, I could do 50% off of the Economist.

I can get Playboy, yes, 2 Year Subscription for $8, And sorry, I can't do a vouch copy of the NYT as it would be too expensive to provide enough of them to make people comfortable. I can only do a vouch copy of The Washington Times, or I can give a vouch copy of your local paper if you provide me with your ZIP code.

Thanks

Well I will take a vouch of playboy!! PMing you my shipping info now.
cjnmoh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:46:33 AM

How to subscribe magazine anonymously? And what will be the price and in what currency. Want to know the magazine will be delivered to me by digital form or physical form. Which type of magazines available are there.
RewardsSuperstore (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 07:14:33 AM

How to subscribe magazine anonymously? And what will be the price and in what currency? Want to know the magazine will be delivered to me by digital form or physical form. Which type of magazines available are there.

Take a look at my OP; it has most of the magazines you can get subscriptions for, along with the National newspapers. You have to provide a zip code for me to check which local newspapers I can get delivered to you. And It's anonymous because you can pay in BTC (or with PayPal or CC if arranged ahead of time) and you don't have to provide a name, just an address where you want the print copy shipped if you choose to receive a print copy. If you decide you want a digital only subscription, you will receive an anonymous email address with instructions for resetting the password for both the newspaper and the email account.

Well I will take a vouch of playboy!! PMing you my shipping info now.

As stated in PM, you've been subscribed Smiley.  Please check back when you get the confirmation in the mail or the first issue. Thanks!
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 11:18:24 AM

I will take a vouch copy for WSJ or NY Times

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 01:16:07 PM

I will take a vouch copy of Playboy in that case.
RewardsSuperstore (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:55:07 PM

I will take a vouch copy for WSJ or NY Times

I can do the Washington Post or a local newspaper subscription for you, but not one of those two, sorry :/.

I will take a vouch copy of Playboy in that case.

Got your PM and replied, enjoy your subscription!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: