Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Skype Credit @ Cheap Rate !!  (Read 4219 times)
LiberalB (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:17:46 PM

Selling Skype Credit:

$20 for 0.025 BTC
$30 for 0.040 BTC
$50 for 0.060 BTC

Only Bitcoin is accepted. No negotiation please.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:01:14 PM

I m not here to shit your post but the questions are because you just join this forum so first of will you plz tell us that where you get those credit is the credit comes with legal way do you have any proof of it can you provide us the proof and if you provide minimum one free vouch copy to a trusted member you defiantly increase your sale
Gud luck for your business
steamproject

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:08:04 PM

hey , i would like to ask for a vouch and if will be ok i will post here a good feedback
LiberalB (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:13:03 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 12:43:22 PM by LiberalB

hey , i would like to ask for a vouch and if will be ok i will post here a good feedback

Okay PM me your skype ID. But other users don't think, I should send you the credit for vouch. Looking for any green trusted user.
LiberalB (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:28:23 PM

I m not here to shit your post but the questions are because you just join this forum so first of will you plz tell us that where you get those credit is the credit comes with legal way do you have any proof of it can you provide us the proof and if you provide minimum one free vouch copy to a trusted member you defiantly increase your sale

Thanks for your time and reply. I responded "steamproject", I will give him some free credit. And the source it is coming from, I'm not gonna share :- ) All I can let you know is, I'm legit and yes I do sell. Its not scam and I'm not here to scam people.
FeelTheBeat1

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:32:13 PM

Thanks for your time and reply. I responded "steamproject", I will give him some free credit. And the source it is coming from, I'm not gonna share :- ) All I can let you know is, I'm legit and yes I do sell. Its not scam and I'm not here to scam people.
Hey let me tell you one thing steam project is not trusty enough you should try to give vouches to a green trusted users hope you understand
LiberalB (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:36:50 PM

Hey let me tell you one thing steam project is not trusty enough you should try to give vouches to a green trusted users hope you understand

Okay, so can you suggest green trusted users?
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:50:23 PM

Maybe I am trusted enough for leaving vouch on your thread?

johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:45:23 PM

I'm legit and yes I do sell. Its not scam and I'm not here to scam people.

That's what every scammer says.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Symeave

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:54:42 PM

If that is what every scammer says then what does a person who is not here to scam say, stop being so negative and let people work. If there are people dumb enough to avoid using an escrow and get banned that's on them.

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
LiberalB (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:51:41 PM

So, how could I make you understand that I'm legit if you don't buy? Here in this forum, comments are not moderated by me. So, buy a pack and see, who I am. :- ). To prove myself legit, I can't provide free credit to all of you, right? And its not possible for anyone who has good intention to do the business. Any way, Thanks for your comment.
steamproject

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:57:48 PM

So, how could I make you understand that I'm legit if you don't buy? Here in this forum, comments are not moderated by me. So, buy a pack and see, who I am. :- ). To prove myself legit, I can't provide free credit to all of you, right? And its not possible for anyone who has good intention to do the business. Any way, Thanks for your comment.

that we ask you for a vouch mate !
LiberalB (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:58:46 PM

mmm, let's see what other guys says. You can PM me your Skype.
FeelTheBeat1

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:32:06 PM

mmm, let's see what other guys says. You can PM me your Skype.
In my opinion vouch is the best way to gain trust and I think sardasa is trusted enough to give free vouch so you only need to give just some free credit to a green trusted user that's it
And let me tell you one more thing sardasa is regular bases buyer of Skype credit
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:17:57 PM

I don't think you actually got what I was hinting at. What I merely pointed out was that every scammer claims to be legit and not out to scam. That is a fact and you can easily verify that. Now, when you say "I am legit and I don't scam" that is not a fact, that's just your personal statement and it's absolutely unverifiable and thus meaningless, just empty words, just blah blah blah.

The point being, saying such a sentence is not only pointless but it actually brings suspicion. Why? If you go through the topics of people that proved to be legit, in how many of them will you find them saying "I am legit and not scamming"? Hardly in any. Nobody of sound mind would feel the urge to say such a nonsense. Now if you go though the topics of people that proved to be scammers, in how many of them will you find them saying this "I am legit and not scamming" bullshit? In quite many actually.

This is not only true for this forum, this is true for the whole history of the human kind. The scammers always claim to be legit because they are scared of being exposed so they are trying to reassure people to affirm their schemes and tricks. It's always the scammers that say bullshit words like "believe me", "trust me", "rest assured", I would never...", blah blah blah blah blah. The legit people never claim to be legit or any of that bullshit because they know it would be just meaningless words.

The moral of this story is that saying something like that not only doesn't magically make you legit, it may actually make you more suspicious than if you didn't say anything at all. Sometimes not saying something is better than saying a nonsense.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Deadly050

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:26:52 PM

Can I get a vouch copy will leave detailed feedback Smiley Skype: Deadly.hf.
Selling Pokemon Go accounts and Pokemon.

RFX

Activity: 139

No you're not

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:23:08 PM

hi Deadly.hf Smiley

sardasa & steamproject, PM me for vouch.
steamproject

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:37:55 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 10:02:03 PM by steamproject

hi Deadly.hf Smiley

I received a 5 Euro from the RFX ! he is trusted , buy from his thread.
RFX

Activity: 139

No you're not

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:44:20 PM

hi Deadly.hf Smiley

I received a 5 Euro from the OP ! Now i can say is trusted !  A++

I'm not the OP of this thread but thanks for using my service Smiley
janfjones1992

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:40:38 PM

i also have Skype credit to sell, lemme knw if anyone needs it. i am ready for negotiations
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: