Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network  (Read 91819 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Melnik
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1029

MN HOSTING

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 09:56:51 PM

I found it promising. I am in as well.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoCopper

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:13:09 PM

So do I. It seems to be indeed promising.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:16:37 AM

what about escrow ?
Und3rw00d

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:06:19 AM

And... if you are interested in getting more BTC in ICO, I would suggest to review the OP to add more attractive stuff (moreover you have an artist in the team). That may attract more people. It may be stupid, but unfortunately in fact most people are attracted by flashy graphics, rather than real value of ideas.
I really don't understand what is wrong with graphics?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:30:56 AM

And... if you are interested in getting more BTC in ICO, I would suggest to review the OP to add more attractive stuff (moreover you have an artist in the team). That may attract more people. It may be stupid, but unfortunately in fact most people are attracted by flashy graphics, rather than real value of ideas.

Absolutely nothing wrong  Smiley. Graphics in OP is completely appropriate for the project.

Just I noticed people here tend to be attracted by ICOs which provide flashy graphics and moving pictures Smiley. Some invest in ICO only because of flashy pictures (again - thats crazy, but that's how some humans creatures are created...).

... this space is not for rent ...
CryptoCopper

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:33:00 AM

Absolutely nothing wrong  Smiley. Graphics in OP is completely appropriate for the project.

Just I noticed people here tend to be attracted by ICOs, which provide flashy graphics and moving pictures Smiley. Some invest in ICO only because of flashy pictures (again - thats crazy, but that's how many people are created...).
Hm. How flashy pictures influence on ICO involving? How did you make this conclusion?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:37:29 AM

Absolutely nothing wrong  Smiley. Graphics in OP is completely appropriate for the project.

Just I noticed people here tend to be attracted by ICOs, which provide flashy graphics and moving pictures Smiley. Some invest in ICO only because of flashy pictures (again - thats crazy, but that's how many people are created...).
Hm. How flashy pictures influence on ICO involving? How did you make this conclusion?

Purely by observing and analyzing some posts. I am here on BCT for several years - not too much, but enough to make some observations and conclusions... Smiley
It doesn't mean I am with those people. Like cats are attracted by valerian, many people are attracted by flashy stuff. Its not unique for people though Smiley Magpie also is attracted by flashy stuff  Grin

This is just a suggestion though. The Devs will decide according to their own experience Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
massnetwork

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:06:08 PM

what about escrow ?

Our advisory board is expecting a couple of new members very soon; after they are on board, we request all of them (AB members) to vote on the escrow issue. The result should be announced by the middle of the next week. Also, at that moment we will start collecting candidates' application for the project leader position (to be paid with a considerable stake of coins). The leader will be selected by investors based on the stake.
Und3rw00d

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:04:07 PM

Purely by observing and analyzing some posts. I am here on BCT for several years - not too much, but enough to make some observations and conclusions... Smiley
It doesn't mean I am with those people. Like cats are attracted by valerian, many people are attracted by flashy stuff. Its not unique for people though Smiley Magpie also is attracted by flashy stuff  Grin

This is just a suggestion though. The Devs will decide according to their own experience Smiley
Did you meet posts like "nice graph, thereby, I will participate"?
DaddyH

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:43:18 PM

what about escrow ?

Our advisory board is expecting a couple of new members very soon; after they are on board, we request all of them (AB members) to vote on the escrow issue. The result should be announced by the middle of the next week. Also, at that moment we will start collecting candidates' application for the project leader position (to be paid with a considerable stake of coins). The leader will be selected by investors based on the stake.

I have PRINCE2 qualifications and many years industry experience.  Wink

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
massnetwork

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:56:37 PM

what about escrow ?

I have PRINCE2 qualifications and many years industry experience.  Wink

Great. Preparing the form and the web page about that. Will let you know.
Kharchenko

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:18:25 PM

I like Mass graphics either J
CryptoCopper

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:05:55 PM

It does not look like as sufficient research/analysis Smiley
mr-whitekey

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:32:03 AM

So the value of this coin increases as more ppl use the browser and more advertisers pay for this?
E1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:32:56 AM

Your "team" (no linked in profiles) are more 50% off Russians. The topic starter account is Russian.

Why are you pretending to have folowing addres: Noigem Establishment, Landstrasse 97, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein

All we have now is lending ICO page, how serious investor can trust you? It's impossible to believe that all of your "team" is real people.

How can you prove that you are not HYIP makers but serious TEAM?

Why didn't use ESCROW for ICO?
massnetwork

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:52:58 AM

Your "team" (no linked in profiles) are more 50% off Russians. The topic starter account is Russian.

Why are you pretending to have folowing addres: Noigem Establishment, Landstrasse 97, 9494 Schaan, Liechtenstein

All we have now is lending ICO page, how serious investor can trust you? It's impossible to believe that all of your "team" is real people.

You can easily find and contact advisory board members since they are quite well known in their fields (and ask them whether we are real Smiley). Good point about the links, though. Will add.
Only two of our team members have real life connection to Russia, so there's no reason for us to base there. Take me, for example (Alexey). I have a Russian name, live in Latvia, and (imagine we set up the facility in Russia) if I want to go to Moscow by car it will turn out to be farther than Warsaw because I have to waste few hours on the EU/Russia border.

I answered the question about escrow above in this thread: the escrow people are to be elected by Advisory Board voting once all of the members have signed up. And we're still expecting at least two important members. Should be done by the next week, though.
massnetwork

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:55:51 AM

So the value of this coin increases as more ppl use the browser and more advertisers pay for this?

Simply put, yes, it should. However, in most cases, expectations of growth move the price earlier and stronger than actual physical events. Please also see this: https://blog.mass.network/mass-network-economic-model/
Kharchenko

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:30:25 AM

What do you know about incorporation of company in Russia and Russian regulations concerning business and especially crypto business?
CryptoCopper

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:57:12 AM

What do you know about incorporation of company in Russia and Russian regulations concerning business and especially crypto business?
Haha. All I know is that the situation is terrible there.

Are you from Russia? Do you know any particularities?
jangkarkehed

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:27:19 PM

when launch ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: