Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network  (Read 91819 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
massnetwork

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:01:29 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 12:13:40 AM by massnetwork

Here's an independent review of Mass Network project:

http://www.investitin.com/mass-network/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
massnetwork

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:41:08 PM

massnetwork

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:42:09 PM

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 01:38:51 AM

A really great concept,Mass Network is indeed a work in progress,I'm looking forward to be a part of this concept,there have been a lot of ICO lately but Mass Network is one of the Ico's that really a stand out ,you're going to feel sorry if you miss the train.

HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:22:58 AM

is there any proof that the people at the team site are real? thx
_ChucK_

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:08:00 PM

There is no evidence that those people are real.
Most likely they are ghosts or tricks of artificial intelligence.

But seriously, there are links to profiles to linkedin (some of them). Guess you could ask them personally.
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:51:43 PM

I'm surprised by the incredibly low participation in the signature campaign.

Is that still on?

massnetwork

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:09:36 PM

It is not hard to contact each one of them. Someone has already tested. Reached even advisory members. Smiley

Seriously, of course they are real. Those who hold social activities, have links attached. Those who don't can be easily accessed too should someone has such a goal.
massnetwork

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:10:36 PM

Is that still on?

Should be. Anything wrong with it besides being not popular?
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:38:39 PM

But seriously, there are links to profiles to linkedin (some of them). Guess you could ask them personally.
lol you are acting like it is impossible to make a fake linkedin account and answering request ...
I mean is there any proof by a third party. for example there are several guys from mycelium but I could'nt find them on the mycelium website
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:02:28 PM

lol you are acting like it is impossible to make a fake linkedin account and answering request ...
I mean is there any proof by a third party. for example there are several guys from mycelium but I could'nt find them on the mycelium website

Listen Homo, Chuck Norris just expressed his/her concerns about indistinctness of actuality. Hes like -- its not real, my eyeballs reject the merit of evidence

Ure like --- blah blah and keep going.

drop telephone pole when u talk on forums
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:53:59 AM

It is not hard to contact each one of them. Someone has already tested. Reached even advisory members. Smiley

Seriously, of course they are real. Those who hold social activities, have links attached. Those who don't can be easily accessed too should someone has such a goal.

The extension is Good. I have installed.

#Is it possible for the you guys to do a team video explaining the technology use and marketing etc... ?
#Can you make the ICO address public ? proof is much more logical than trust/reputation.
#Have you guys been talking to any ,any exchange as of yet ? if yes , is the outcome positive ?

Thank You.

yo
massnetwork

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:48:30 AM

So far, I can not understand what do you mean. Like there's a photo on the Microsoft webpage with the link beneath it to IBM website where they say "hey, this guy really works there"?
We'd love an example how people solve the "fake linked account" problem.
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:48:45 AM

Is that still on?

I assume you are with the dev team. If you say everything is OK I suppose it is.
Is the ICO progressing well otherwise?

massnetwork

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:25:23 AM

Is that still on?

I assume you are with the dev team. If you say everything is OK I suppose it is.
Is the ICO progressing well otherwise?

yes, with the dev team. But we have outsources the signature campaign and other non-profile tasks. There's a separate thread about it.
massnetwork

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:30:11 AM

#Is it possible for the you guys to do a team video explaining the technology use and marketing etc... ?
#Can you make the ICO address public ? proof is much more logical than trust/reputation.
#Have you guys been talking to any ,any exchange as of yet ? if yes , is the outcome positive ?

Thank You.

Already asked about the video a while ago; dev are not great about multitasking.

the money/wallet is being used to pay devs, quite a few of them; some are deep in crypto (and some - not exactly innocent type of it that is just about currencies and smart contracts), some — are deeply into big data and data harvesting. So, there's a doubt that an ephemeral ICO image improve is worth even a tiny probability for devs to feel uncomfortable having the relations structure exposed. Again, ICO participants are getting the PRODUCT - the coin. They are not invited in any way into the back stage, the team relation, the inner kitchen. Mass is NOT a DAO.

talking to both low grade such as hitbtc and biter and upper ones too. There will be two places to trade at least, you can be assured.
Heutenamos

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:51:05 PM

Thank You.

Already asked about the video a while ago; dev are not great about multitasking.

the money/wallet is being used to pay devs, quite a few of them; some are deep in crypto (and some - not exactly innocent type of it that is just about currencies and smart contracts), some — are deeply into big data and data harvesting. So, there's a doubt that an ephemeral ICO image improve is worth even a tiny probability for devs to feel uncomfortable having the relations structure exposed. Again, ICO participants are getting the PRODUCT - the coin. They are not invited in any way into the back stage, the team relation, the inner kitchen. Mass is NOT a DAO.

talking to both low grade such as hitbtc and biter and upper ones too. There will be two places to trade at least, you can be assured.

what about making the ICO address public ?

and if everyone finds an extremely childish excuse when it comes to proper presentation of the product then it will become impossible for the investors to do a risk-reward analysis. Google hangouts , conferences, coin interviews are done for a reason. Thats ok, not going to ask again.

yo
massnetwork

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:44:08 PM

Thank You.

what about making the ICO address public ?

and if everyone finds an extremely childish excuse when it comes to proper presentation of the product then it will become impossible for the investors to do a risk-reward analysis. Google hangouts , conferences, coin interviews are done for a reason. Thats ok, not going to ask again.

I did not completely understand the course of your thoughts and your logic, but I sense something is not clear so I feel obligated to once again deliver my position.

1)
There's only one goal everyone who pays any attention to this thread has— Mass coin should grow in value over time.

2)
Mass coin is not a share or any other type of equity connected to any team or legal entity. Whatever happens inside those teams is nobody's business but theirs. Those teams or companies did not go public, did not sell shares.

3)
Mass coin value depends mostly on whether the idea behind it will be accepted by the advertising industry (particularly, RTB framework) players. It also depends on the general parameters of advertisement industry but no problems seem to be there: the Internet IS advertising. Coins and tokens behind social networks, incentive payments projects, taxis operators or whatsoever may worry. Mass shouldn't. There's no another advertising industry ICO out there, by the way. The factors above are prevailing as we closing to the point where software module for webmasters is close to launching. Mass has passed the point of no return and even the point of probable failure. From recently, Mass coin value—at this particular stage—much less depends on the particular performance of its team but depends more on general ad industry's response. It is kind of "we've done what we could" situation. Either the idea is picked up by ad industry players and other developers willing to contribute or not. 

4)
Mass coin will only be issued once. The act of its emission is virtually free of charge so it will take place in any case, no matter what amount of money is collected during the ICO. So there shouldn't be any worries about whether it will exist or be traded on exchanges. Sure it will. Simply because there's no reason for it not to.

5)
Mass coin will not be very liquid but I dare to argue that there's no practical need for that for you as a coin holder. First of all, there's no liquidity there except for bitcoins. For example, Waves were dropped in few days 1/3 of value by the as little attempt of sale as approx 10 thousand USD. 10k, Karl! Well, you may say that—unlike Waves that answers no particular need even if it will exist as a real blockchain—Mass may become liquid have the substantial business idea in the background. You would only be partially correct. Due to the tiny size of the entire crypto segment, all projects are "all or nothing". The risk/return aspect is extremely high. Neither Mass coin nor any other coin will be comfortable to trade in any foreseeable future. But chances are, one year from now, you would regret you didn't manage to get a bigger share of this single, one-time-ever emission. 

Heutenamos

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:36:17 PM

Thanks for the feedback . Your efforts r impressive ,but.

Can you make the ICO address public or Not ?

yo
vincetcm

Activity: 1302
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:01:04 PM

different
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: