Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network  (Read 91812 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:40:29 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 07:11:58 PM by tokyopotato

I have edited this post, only to remove Michael's information, though it has been quoted and there is nothing I can do about that.  It is unfortunate that Michael or any of us were involved with these folks, but I wish him the best at Bitcoin.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:46:20 PM

This "company" has terrible PR. Has anyone tested the Android browser?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=network.mass.browser
DaddyH

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:54:56 PM

It looks like the person responsible for raising the ICO money, is now working for Bitcoin.com

Roger Ver hired a professional scammer.

He would seem the best person to ask where the ico funds went. Note 90+% of the dev work was done before the ico finished. So they can't say it's been used up.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:33:26 AM

Any news?
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:35:30 PM

I have left the project in December. No information.

Please, contact Alexander Kuzmin (CEO and escrow) and Alexei Oschepkov (Alexai Kontegna https://www.facebook.com/kontegna, project founder).

pianist just updated his/the mass network op....weird it seems everyone just left

well that explains a lot. maybe one should contact those guys. But please friendly
regarding myclium twitter account and alexander kuzimin accounts as well are inactive since last year I guess we will never see any progress regarding myclium and or mass any more. this is a scam and I think every further day without any action of these guys is another proof of this theory.

I will sell all of my coins for half of ICO price. Anyone interested?
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:20:38 PM

Please, contact Alexander Kuzmin (CEO and escrow) and Alexei Oschepkov (Alexai Kontegna https://www.facebook.com/kontegna, project founder).

pianist just updated his/the mass network op....weird it seems everyone just left

well that explains a lot. maybe one should contact those guys. But please friendly
regarding myclium twitter account and alexander kuzimin accounts as well are inactive since last year I guess we will never see any progress regarding myclium and or mass any more. this is a scam and I think every further day without any action of these guys is another proof of this theory.

Eh.  Consider the money gone.  I have a few hundred millions of these useless things, lol.  The Mass coin scam along with the Mycelium Token scam are really a shame for one of the best Android bitcoin wallets on the market.

Everybody all gone.  Bye bye.  Good learning lesson for everyone -- ICOs without securitization are scams. Smiley

Thanks a lot Mr. Kuzmin.  Really great job.  All you guys had to do was update the Bitcointalk thread and get the token on an exchange, which you said you would do.

Good luck staying out of jail in the future, with this kind of activity tied to your name.
DaddyH

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:32:39 PM

Has anyone tried contacting the above mentioned people via LinkedIn or Facebook? What about the Mycelium channels?

Mass.Network leaves a rather nasty stain.

Pseudo-Random

Activity: 80
Merit: 27

A dream that you had, about being a person.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 09:13:53 PM

^Lol @ "1/2 price"

I will sell mine (14.5M) for ~1/15th ICO price - aka the whole ~14 million for 0.0005 BTC
Payable via ^equivalent amount in DOGE, ETH, BTS, NXT, DASH, LTC or via MoneyPot/BustaBit/BitSler/BitVest/C-G tip, to save on expensive BTC tx fees.

This is how foolish that ~914M <recent aftermarket buyer was :|

gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:38:42 AM

the coin is on the ballot in the c-sex, all you have to 1 BTC, and forward trading Grin
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:45:24 PM

Since I am not the direct investors in this project, I have a question for all of you guys: Do you think that we should open a scam accusation against this coin? Most of the information about the project has been deleted by the OP (pianist) and other managers and developers have been gone for a long time. We can not use colu because this temporary wallet will make this coin worthless.
Please consider about it
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:58:09 PM

Since I am not the direct investors in this project, I have a question for all of you guys: Do you think that we should open a scam accusation against this coin? Most of the information about the project has been deleted by the OP (pianist) and other managers and developers have been gone for a long time. We can not use colu because this temporary wallet will make this coin worthless.
Please consider about it
yes I think its tiem for it. but i dunno this accusation and how it can help us
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:16:22 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 03:20:39 AM by drays

Please consider about it

I am one of a direct investors in this coin, and I am utterly disappointed and feel scammed. However I don't know how a scam accusation thread will help us. I suspect all he will get there, is useless comments from useless people, like "ha-ha I told you idiots should not invest in ICO without escrow" and so on...

Does scam accusation on this forum affect Mycelium or scammer Kuzmin in any way? All we can do is to open accusation against pianist, as his behavior is very irresponsible. He is the one who actually did the most for us to invest here, and now he refuses to answer any questions. He definitely knows a lot more than we know, however prefers to hide the information. Honest and responsible people don't behave that way.
But will scam accusation against him actually help anybody? I don't think so. I still hope though he will have enough integrity to come and tell the full story here...

Doing anything on Bitcointalk level seems to be pointless, maximum we can do is to try to call some scam investigators, like Gleb Gamow, and hope they will find some info we missed.

Is there anybody with lawyer education here? Is it possible to sue Kuzmin or any of the organizers of this false project? Or disclaimers in T&C prevent this?

... this space is not for rent ...
DaddyH

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:06:39 AM

Guys, as I keep saying we need to be directing questions at Mycelium. On other social media channels. They have a case to answer.

Pianist left the company according to himself. He was the dev, and when he left so did any hope of this product ever getting finished.

He knows more than has told, maybe he's been advised to be quiet. However the people that hold the ico funds are the scammers. They should be returning it.

Start with Mycelium as they're supposed to be legit. Let us hear what they say.

no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:15:40 AM

The top investors of this project (coinholders) should form a group to contact the CEO of mycelium.  I can help form this group of elite investors.  Contact me.

Do you ready to buy the company or mass&mycelium project? CEO of mycelium seems to sell the company out, so he should contact many people, these 2 project has raise more than 6000 btc, if you have so much fund, trading altcoin is much better.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 06:29:39 AM

Guys, as I keep saying we need to be directing questions at Mycelium. On other social media channels. They have a case to answer.

Pianist left the company according to himself. He was the dev, and when he left so did any hope of this product ever getting finished.

He knows more than has told, maybe he's been advised to be quiet. However the people that hold the ico funds are the scammers. They should be returning it.

Start with Mycelium as they're supposed to be legit. Let us hear what they say.

Who are holds the escrow?there should be a scam accusation against Mass Token if what you are saying is true,everything has been very quiet here so many people have invested here,they should all come out and ask for the returns of the funds,just like what happen to ascendancy.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Colba2017

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:41:20 AM

The top investors of this project (coinholders) should form a group to contact the CEO of mycelium.  I can help form this group of elite investors.  Contact me.

I have.

Please all major investors PM me also. We will find answers together. I haven't really participated on these forums in recent years so had to create a new account. I am an investor in this project.  I look forward to hearing from you and we will develop a strategy together.
Tribute

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:21:21 AM

You are all slow. I had this scam worked out months ago. This was a carefully organised scam and they even didn't totally disappear until all the useless mass coins had been distributed. Everyone involved is a liar, devs, PMs, escrow - it was a total lie. See this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1719424.msg17216770#msg17216770

I also know that our friend Mr Kuzmin has been in jail for fraud before for fraud.

http://newspepper.su/news/2010/11/29/megion-mayor-jailed-for-a-trip-to-los-angeles/

So you decide where you think the money has gone.

aioc

Activity: 2870
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:28:27 AM

You are all slow. I had this scam worked out months ago. This was a carefully organised scam and they even didn't totally disappear until all the useless mass coins had been distributed. Everyone involved is a liar, devs, PMs, escrow - it was a total lie. See this

I also know that our friend Mr Kuzmin has been in jail for fraud before for fraud.

http://newspepper.su/news/2010/11/29/megion-mayor-jailed-for-a-trip-to-los-angeles/

I've participated in their campaign for one month and I have over 200 million Mass Token stuck to colu,no wonder they did not create their own wallet,this is a well organized scam plan,let's see what will be the action of the legit investors I'm sure many have invested huge amount here..

DaddyH

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:32:45 PM

I've participated in their campaign for one month and I have over 200 million Mass Token stuck to colu,no wonder they did not create their own wallet,this is a well organized scam plan,let's see what will be the action of the legit investors I'm sure many have invested huge amount here..

This looks depressingly like a setup. Is there anyone reading this who still thinks this project is real?

genegene

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

universa

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:42:33 PM

Donate your masscoins to me if you dont believe masscoin is real and still working on it..if i didnt recieve masscoins meaning you believe that masscoin is our future to earn a lot of money via advertising.
Send to my Masscoin address to those who didnt  believe their projects and their roadmaps.
18rV9euStqKYF2PnZH586BeJcFwZeNjUdK

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: