Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:03:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network  (Read 91816 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
genegene

Activity: 275
Merit: 10

universa

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:52:22 AM

This is not an update at all,it is just to misled investors and holders that development is on going when in fact it's not,investors should run these bastards it's not a small amount to part,there's an ongoing accusations on this project,I hope every body are aware of it..

How did you know?DO you have 100% proof ?are you a developer or Staff member of mass? ^_^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ComponY

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:00:10 AM

so the Mycelium CEO is a Scammer ?
Who Woulda Thunk ?

he raised 5000 btc for 5% of Myceliuem and almost a year later
no exchange to trade.

Is it confirmed that mycelium & mass network scammed its investors and run away with that much BTC?

5K BTC raised by mycelium for just 5% of that company and nothing to show up yet or no updates! These guys are pros!

For this case, I think investors in Mycelium are very naive, 5000 BTC for 5% share sales? WTF, Mycelium's estimation is 100000 BTC? LMAO, investors are stupid, to give scammer free money, they don't have logic thinking ability.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 01:20:45 AM

This is not an update at all,it is just to misled investors and holders that development is on going when in fact it's not,investors should run these bastards it's not a small amount to part,there's an ongoing accusations on this project,I hope every body are aware of it..

How did you know?DO you have 100% proof ?are you a developer or Staff member of mass? ^_^

It is so easy to tell,after months of not giving us this update,suddenly they posted one,just to calm investors that they are still working on it,I'm sure their team are reading all our post here and they just want to divert our attention and makes us confuse,I'm sure they will continue to send more,for us to think "hey we are working still we just want to surprise you"

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
genegene

universa

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:14:03 AM

It is so easy to tell,after months of not giving us this update,suddenly they posted one,just to calm investors that they are still working on it,I'm sure their team are reading all our post here and they just want to divert our attention and makes us confuse,I'm sure they will continue to send more,for us to think "hey we are working still we just want to surprise you"

You didnt know what are you talking about.Its not enought to tell them that masscoin is a scam.You must do patience this project is targeted for longterm..We need to trust them..we need to wait next week for further update..Stay tuned.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:15:44 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 08:28:21 PM by drays

Gene, where is your friend Daniel? Why do you think he disappeared, and doesn't post on mass.userecho.com for many weeks now?

We all want to believe Mass is not a Scam, but... rational thinking does tell there is something very wrong with the project unfirtunately.

Contact Kuzmin, make him show some real progress (preferably on real media, not on his website), and show the team at work, make them answer our questions and work with community, and I will be the first one to tell you "I am sorry, you were right".

Just do it.

... this space is not for rent ...
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 05:45:14 AM

You didnt know what are you talking about.Its not enought to tell them that masscoin is a scam.You must do patience this project is targeted for longterm..We need to trust them..we need to wait next week for further update..Stay tuned.

Been there done that,where have you been you act like a newbie here,this is not how a developer works,check out all the other threads,they update their thread,especially when the ico is over,because investors wants to know where their money is going,this  is not a bank where we deposit our money then can sleep well,because banks are regulated and ico is not..

It's been so many months ,other coins have already evolve and other turn scams but Mass Token is still not moving or giving us assurance or update

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
BoboCoin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:53:39 AM

Excellent Enlightenment

Been there done that,where have you been you act like a newbie here,this is not how a developer works,check out all the other threads,they update their thread,especially when the ico is over,because investors wants to know where their money is going,this  is not a bank where we deposit our money then can sleep well,because banks are regulated and ico is not..

It's been so many months ,other coins have already evolve and other turn scams but Mass Token is still not moving or giving us assurance or update
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 06:47:47 AM

Damn words "we need to trust him" trust is not given it is always earn,and with that kind of attitude how can that guy earn our trust,he never posted here never gave us update,he do not have the luxury of time,investors are mad and wants to know where the money went.

Tribute

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:43:15 AM

Atleast we know for sure you are a shill. Only someone burying their head in the sand would still deny this was a planned scam to grab btc.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:59:22 AM

Atleast we know for sure you are a shill. Only someone burying their head in the sand would still deny this was a planned scam to grab btc.

Obviously he really is,if he has an inside news on what he is happening,we are 100% sure that he is a shill,I am part of the signature campaign before,but I call it off when it is very obvious and this one is very obvious,why defend it,how much have you invested here or are you still receiving bounty ..

gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:42:38 PM

for example, as can be (Really want to hope).
Last year I participated Bitpark. laid out on a branch positions only investors, developers on the site only 2 announcements made.

MWD64
Sr. Member "I'm surprised there are investors who want to respond. I finally read this whole thread. Last two or 3 pages seem to be largely people who invested money saying they never got their token, and that the dev team is no longer responding to their emails."  DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

thepo1m
Full Member "Good to know that this project is not dead after all, the word on the street was that the developer has dissapeared with the ICO fund.& DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

4 months of silence and eventually got a coin.
I want to hope that there will be a positive result.
genegene

universa

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 12:37:45 AM

OK those not believe that masscoin is not scam..send all your masscoin here:1AhQNjY4BQ63sza4ydxNXGHjigQ7CSK5ip
To those people believe to masscoin..Hold your coins.and wait for further update ^_^

Tribute

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:55:19 AM

OK those not believe that masscoin is not scam..send all your masscoin here:1AhQNjY4BQ63sza4ydxNXGHjigQ7CSK5ip
To those people believe to masscoin..Hold your coins.and wait for further update ^_^

Pay for masscoins like every other sucker did
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:40:40 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 05:35:52 PM by drays

So what now, guys? Is the story over? Does everybody just swallow his loss and forget? Will we let Kuzmin The Scammer digest our money?

I have seen few people here (namely jimbobway and Colba2017) going to organize investors. Was that just a momentary impulse, which has gone for good, or is there indeed is something happening behind the scenes?

... this space is not for rent ...
OlegS

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:13:52 AM

So what now, guys? Is the story over? Does everybody just swallow his loss and forget? Will we let Kuzmin The Scammer digest our money?

I haver seem few people here (namely jimbobway and Colba2017) going to organize investors. Was that just a momentary impulse, which has gone for good, or is there indeed is something happening behind the scenes?

I think we need to wait 2-3 weeks and then something to decide, do ....
ninjabiz

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:16:42 AM

I haver seem few people here (namely jimbobway and Colba2017) going to organize investors. Was that just a momentary impulse, which has gone for good, or is there indeed is something happening behind the scenes?

It seems so, if you know why Kuzimin's Mycelium tokens can't be trading and investors got screwed by him, you would expect the drama of mass.
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:38:51 AM

Who Woulda Thunk ?

no exchange to trade.

Is it confirmed that mycelium & mass network scammed its investors and run away with that much BTC?

5K BTC raised by mycelium for just 5% of that company and nothing to show up yet or no updates! These guys are pros!

This concern has been raised on reddit only once - by one single dude with low karma https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5iq41d/mycelium_fraud/ and u believe it? Mycelium serves a noble purpose, it facilitates transition of bitcoin ecosystem from an unproven sandbox environment to a mature and hugely hyped 18 billion industry. If u havent yet purchases their shares, its time to go and throw some cash on mycelium.
Look at this faggot tryna shill me Mycelium Tokens
I know what i'm talking about i bought the ICO, disgusting...

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
Tribute

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:46:34 AM

Who Woulda Thunk ?

no exchange to trade.

This concern has been raised on reddit only once - by one single dude with low karma https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5iq41d/mycelium_fraud/ and u believe it? Mycelium serves a noble purpose, it facilitates transition of bitcoin ecosystem from an unproven sandbox environment to a mature and hugely hyped 18 billion industry. If u havent yet purchases their shares, its time to go and throw some cash on mycelium.
Look at this faggot tryna shill me Mycelium Tokens
I know what i'm talking about i bought the ICO, disgusting...

Kuzmin is a convicted fraudster who has served jail time - http://rusnewsjournal.com/3/69588/
redhero

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 10:59:50 AM

I almost forget this mass coin, no any progress to list it on exchange till now.
ninjabiz

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 11:13:02 AM

Forget it, Kuzimin is hooking prostitutes now, we investors lost serious money on this shit, sad and feel bad. We get no profit but lost all.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: