Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [irregularities] Mass Network  (Read 91799 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:45:32 PM

Wait... WHAT ?! this isnt a scam ?!?!.....
lol. trust your instincts I would say

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harry.hangjas

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:20:25 PM

I think you sold.

darbsllim

Activity: 297
Merit: 251

Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:31:59 AM

If the situation does not clear up to April, then the plan is as follows.
1. To put forward an ultimatum to Kuzmin with demands .... Ignore see paragraph 2.
2. Lowering the reputation on the Internet: we publish information about Kuzmin on websites on scammers, negatively comment on any articles concerning Kuzmin and the like.
3. We start the company to discredit the information products of Kuzmina companies (https://mycelium.com/) and its partners.
4. It will be seen further ...

How such an option?

Did anyone else here invest in the MASS ICO because the name Mycelium was attached?

Mycelium acquired MASS, then ran an ICO raising over 300 BTC and now the Github repository has had no activity in 4 months since the ICO finished.

https://github.com/massnetwork/mass-browser

The lead developer Alexander Kuzmin quit the project, and when we ask Mycelium what's going on they are vague.

There was a telegram chat with at least 70 of the ICO participants in it, and one day the Mycelium team kicked everyone out of the telegram room and deleted it along with the conversation history.

"The mass guys are hard to get a hold of, you'll have to ask them" is an answer I received when I asked what was happening with MASS.

Um... isn't Mycelium "the mass guys" now?

There is a browser on the Google Play store which appears to be a bare bones version of chromium with a window that tracks your browsing time to give you MASS coins based on the amount of time you use the browser for. This app looks extremely simple.

I thought they had built the browser and all these features, I was actually starting to be impressed ... but then I went to www.chromium.org and as far as I can tell the only thing they did was add a timer to give a cryptocurrency, which probably isn't even blockchain based in the app - it is probably just a database entry and when you submit a request to withdraw, a centralized entity has to send it.

Another response I got was that they are waiting for 100K downloads before they do anything else on the project.

This project appears to be dead, and it would be great if the Mycelium team could either commit to moving the project forward, or start issuing refunds since there has been on activity in 4 months since the ICO ended in December 2016.

Brad Mills,
Investor - Former miner - Former Bitcoin Business Owner - Survivor of the Great Bitcoin Crashes of 2011 and 2012, the MtGox Heist of 2014 & the 2017 crypto bubble.
Bitrated user: bradmillscan.
JReag

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:04:18 PM

If the situation does not clear up to April, then the plan is as follows.
1. To put forward an ultimatum to Kuzmin with demands .... Ignore see paragraph 2.
2. Lowering the reputation on the Internet: we publish information about Kuzmin on websites on scammers, negatively comment on any articles concerning Kuzmin and the like.
3. We start the company to discredit the information products of Kuzmina companies (https://mycelium.com/) and its partners.
4. It will be seen further ...

How such an option?

Did anyone else here invest in the MASS ICO because the name Mycelium was attached?

Mycelium acquired MASS, then ran an ICO raising over 300 BTC and now the Github repository has had no activity in 4 months since the ICO finished.

https://github.com/massnetwork/mass-browser

The lead developer Alexander Kuzmin quit the project, and when we ask Mycelium what's going on they are vague.

There was a telegram chat with at least 70 of the ICO participants in it, and one day the Mycelium team kicked everyone out of the telegram room and deleted it along with the conversation history.

"The mass guys are hard to get a hold of, you'll have to ask them" is an answer I received when I asked what was happening with MASS.

Um... isn't Mycelium "the mass guys" now?

There is a browser on the Google Play store which appears to be a bare bones version of chromium with a window that tracks your browsing time to give you MASS coins based on the amount of time you use the browser for. This app looks extremely simple.

I thought they had built the browser and all these features, I was actually starting to be impressed ... but then I went to www.chromium.org and as far as I can tell the only thing they did was add a timer to give a cryptocurrency, which probably isn't even blockchain based in the app - it is probably just a database entry and when you submit a request to withdraw, a centralized entity has to send it.

Another response I got was that they are waiting for 100K downloads before they do anything else on the project.

This project appears to be dead, and it would be great if the Mycelium team could either commit to moving the project forward, or start issuing refunds since there has been on activity in 4 months since the ICO ended in December 2016.

If you didn't read the thread, Kuzmin always owned Mass, he never bought it out.

And the developers were savvy to this, including ThePianist. They KNEW that Kuzmin owned Mass from the get go and just went along with posting lies to save face.

Apparently they were told to present it as Mycellium buying out Mass because that made things look better. Well of course lies can look better than truth, you can tell any sort of tall lies you want!

The whole team has basically committed fraudulent actions at this point.
Vols

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:01:27 AM

We must start writing in Kuzmin's projects - that he is a swindler
For example (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mycelium.wallet): Here to warn about the danger of losing your Bitcoin
liubeibei520

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:10:38 AM

Is Mass still alive? Angry Angry
darbsllim

Merit: 251

Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:52:20 PM

Kuzmin always owned Mass, he never bought it out.

And the developers were savvy to this, including ThePianist. They KNEW that Kuzmin owned Mass from the get go and just went along with posting lies to save face.

Apparently they were told to present it as Mycellium buying out Mass because that made things look better. Well of course lies can look better than truth, you can tell any sort of tall lies you want!

^What is Kuzmin's relationship to Mycellium?

Brad Mills,
Investor - Former miner - Former Bitcoin Business Owner - Survivor of the Great Bitcoin Crashes of 2011 and 2012, the MtGox Heist of 2014 & the 2017 crypto bubble.
Bitrated user: bradmillscan.
DaddyH

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:58:48 PM

Is Mass still alive? Angry Angry

Dead as a dodo.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
JReag

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:27:34 PM

He owns Mycellium, apparently.

Or at the very least is their CEO.
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:56:13 PM

Are out of ur mind? This is the stupidest statement I have read in a year. According to ur words kuzmin, surgically changed half-human half-idiot and Pianist control mass network. Do u hear urself? Maybe u think that kuzmin is muslim in addition to this? U pulled it out of ur ass. U are practicing masked-man fallacy which is forbidden and, moreover, punishable in my location. Educate urself.
JReag

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:25:26 PM

Are out of ur mind? This is the stupidest statement I have read in a year. According to ur words kuzmin, surgically changed half-human half-idiot and Pianist control mass network. Do u hear urself? Maybe u think that kuzmin is muslim in addition to this? U pulled it out of ur ass. U are practicing masked-man fallacy which is forbidden and, moreover, punishable in my location. Educate urself.

Telling people to educate themselves while making tons of spelling errors makes you look like a buffoon. Also none of what you said is any kind of argument at all. But I will do you a favor, as well as everyone else in this thread that can't click back 7 pages and post the quote here for all to see.

Please reply here and explain what happened to the project and our money.

Ok, about money. Technical part:
1. All wallets were under Kuzmin's control since ICO start, AFAIK, nobody else has any private keys.
2. ICO website was developed by Mycelium team (Mycelium Gear as a merchant service).

Business part: Kuzmin told that all funds were spent in January, and he stopped paying salaries. But I have no details. He told this "news" to product and project manager (why they won't get salaries...)

So you did not found the project? You were just hired to write some basic software? Then they dropped you because funds were gone?

Yes, project founders are Oschepkov and Kuzmin.

There were fake news:
https://blog.mass.network/mycelium-ceo-acquires-mass-network/

I was very angry, because it was 100% untruth.

But Kuzmin told me that this announce is for PR only, so he could officially become a CEO. I decided not to quit, because everything looked ok, and devs were working. And I wanted to make a release of software.

Why they dropped me in Dec? I don't know, may be because I had so many questions...

But the other team members continue to work on project and worked until he stopped paying anything.

As you can see here Pianist admits to knowing this was dishonest but chose to withhold it from the investors. (To cover his own ass)

@pianist are you not angry with these two fraudsters?
Why did you not come out and tell us this before?

Yes, I became angry several times, but there were no scam intention. For example, Kuzmin told me in Aug that Charlie Shrem will become CEO of Mass, so I decided to join the project. Of course, Charlie rejected his offer.

As a tech guy, I was responsible only for tech questions. Of course, I was unhappy when Oschepkov asked me to create BCT thread, but the reason was that new "official" Mass account could not post images.

There were many-many other bad things, at last I decided to quit. But devs were optimistic, they asked me not to bite the project, they were going to make a good product.

I don't know what to do now, but I don't know anyone who can contact Kuzmin or his partner Oschepkov (Kontegna).

Everyone involved with this stuff is incredibly dishonest.
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:32:01 PM

I think you sold.

yes I did. And I think this project is dead
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:30:44 AM

We have to make Wall of SHAME with eveyone connected with this scam names..
So people could avoid them in the future!
And nect we could out a link to it in our signatures f.e...

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Harry.hangjas

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:46:41 AM

Maybe we Just have to use The browser And wait.
Project have problems but Maybe in 5 years it doesn't matter.
If You dont have patient or money dont invest. 
Investing is hoping. 
If any wanna sell tell me i buy
I dont give a fuck

Mass to The moon hahahah
JReag

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:41:32 PM

Investing is hoping. 
I dont give a fuck

Mass to The moon hahahah

The problem isn't with investors losing patience. If they said they were having problems, that'd be... unfortunate but at least we'd know that much.

What's happening now is that we're getting conflicting stories as to the origin of the project with dishonesty at play... not good for investor confidence.

How would investors contact the person they've invested with? They shut down all communication. They kicked everyone out of their public groups and shut those down. If that's not bad enough, asking around warrants you a big "I don't know who you should talk to" from everyone, and mailing them directly seems to net no responses. On top of that, all the ICO money has already been spent.

Hell, you can't even sell your Mass on an exchange and it uses colu for a wallet, people bought an asset that has no use anywhere. You'd have been better off buying an NXT asset because at least you can buy and sell those natively in the client.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:35:38 PM

On March 31 Kuzmin was supposed to attend Fintex Russia conference in Moscow (http://fintechrussia.ru), and have a speech there. Does anyone know if he was there?

Does anyone know what that person is doing now, and where he is located? Is he still in business, or is hiding (from authorities or from public)?

... this space is not for rent ...
Triload

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:44:16 PM

Investing is hoping. 
I dont give a fuck

Mass to The moon hahahah

Moon but without exchange, are you sane? Don't act like a cry babe, this mass is scam and over, Kuzimin screwed investors twice after his bullshit mycelium.  Grin
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:00:37 AM

Investing is hoping. 
I dont give a fuck

Mass to The moon hahahah

Moon but without exchange, are you sane? Don't act like a cry babe, this mass is scam and over, Kuzimin screwed investors twice after his bullshit mycelium.  Grin
LOL that guy has not realized how this project is full of crap. no exchange = no money = no demand = scam project = die . That's so simple. This project full of crap.
Harry.hangjas

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:43:22 AM

Investing is hoping. 
I dont give a fuck

Mass to The moon hahahah

LOL that guy has not realized how this project is full of crap. no exchange = no money = no demand = scam project = die . That's so simple. This project full of crap.

I always win . One way or the other.   
So I dont care .
The project is no priority. 
The few pennies I have invested will double I know it
But time will tell
If not there are lawyers to take care of that
But first I wait a year
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:45:12 AM

Investing is hoping. 
I dont give a fuck

Mass to The moon hahahah

I always win . One way or the other.   
So I dont care .
The project is no priority. 
The few pennies I have invested will double I know it
But time will tell
If not there are lawyers to take care of that
But first I wait a year

there is nothing more to do anyway...

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: