Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:44:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Fair of The U.S. to use such weapons?  (Read 1368 times)
otrkid70 (OP)

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:11:53 AM

In this Video it shows U.S. military Slaughtering Sand Fleas as they scurry and crawl through the desert like the insects that they are.

Do you think this is fair of the U.S. to use such Weapons on Such  primitive creatures like these?

I'm not sure it's all that fun or Moral squeezing the trigger and killing these sand fleas so easily. I think this Should be looked at by the U.N. council surely there must be some kind of regulation shooting and killing such Insects that clearly have the disadvantages of inbreeding and Beastiality (Camels)for decades and centuries.

Poor insects watch the video here of this senseless slaughter as i prepare a statement for the U.N. Council to review!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7tbbW9pZQk
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:30:04 AM

Maybe they are practicing to use them on the UN.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:48:40 AM

It seems the US wants to prove something by showing such destructive weapon.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:28:15 AM

It seems the US wants to prove something by showing such destructive weapon.
What in the world are you talking about?

This is just targeting with a thermal camera from an aerial asset like a helicopter.
This is war.  In war people kill each other.  This is what is happening in your video.
The purpose of weapons is to do just what they are shown doing. 

Sure, it is very disturbing.  But no, it does not mean the "US wants to prove something."

It simply means that some soldiers were told to go fight XYZ, and they did.
googie4

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:54:21 AM

The technology could be better. It looks like it's really, really hard to get a direct hit. Also, military people don't brag about killing.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:08:03 AM

Comments : HD, meaning of splashing, incendiary, lot of munition, average targeting.
Improvements: single shot.
Great: Camels are so majestic in all these violence.

Now what I don't get is those people wanting to destroy America (or China, Russia and isreal). When will they stop? At one point there intelligence must be questioned. Like Iranians writing that in 2039 they will destroy isreal... What most Muslims don't understand is that right now and since a long time the war against the supremacists they hide, protect, support and don't oppose didn't really start...

Because even with my little comment, it's a very precise weapon that is used there.

Japan needed 40% of urban area to be bomb by b29

Wesel Germany 97 % bombed

Now it's possible to save the infrastructure while getting close to 100% loss of life in an area... What will stop the supremacist using Islam as a foundation this time? Because I don't see Muslims doing it... When it comes to Burkinis they all raise their voices... When it comes to the slaughtering of westerners... Not a word (some can't even hide their smiles)...

Why do you think the Islamic supremacists are too afraid to attack China? Becaus they fucking now... That makka is gone. And who ever disagree in China is gonna face serious consequences... This is why the Islamic supremacists (not radical or extremists) believe to take over the west and Russia  first... LoL noobs, remove vodka to Russian males...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:45:58 AM

<>

Why do you think the Islamic supremacists are too afraid to attack China? Becaus they fucking now... That makka is gone. And who ever disagree in China is gonna face serious consequences... This is why the Islamic supremacists (not radical or extremists) believe to take over the west and Russia  first... LoL noobs, remove vodka to Russian males...

It's more like stupid to set yourself so fiercely in the warring mode that you forget fear, especially when you know you will never win.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:56:52 AM

<>

It's more like stupid to set yourself so fiercely in the warring mode that you forget fear, especially when you know you will never win.

Cool

Ahahha will see...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:44:27 AM

In this Video it shows U.S. military Slaughtering Sand Fleas as they scurry and crawl through the desert like the insects that they are.

Do you think this is fair of the U.S. to use such Weapons on Such  primitive creatures like these?

I'm not sure it's all that fun or Moral squeezing the trigger and killing these sand fleas so easily. I think this Should be looked at by the U.N. council surely there must be some kind of regulation shooting and killing such Insects that clearly have the disadvantages of inbreeding and Beastiality (Camels)for decades and centuries.

Poor insects watch the video here of this senseless slaughter as i prepare a statement for the U.N. Council to review!

Try to remember you'll be exactly the same little primitive creature the day the US army decides to bomb you, there will be no difference as superior as you think you are...

otrkid70 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:46:11 AM

Try to remember you'll be exactly the same little primitive creature the day the US army decides to bomb you, there will be no difference as superior as you think you are...

I doubt that....I am American.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:48:07 AM

So? Never heard of civil war?
Like people never learn from history...

otrkid70 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:44:43 AM

I have!  Yes you are right people do not learn but i do not foresee a civil war here anytime soon.

So? Never heard of civil war?
Like people never learn from history...
Masha Sha

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:02:34 AM

LoL if those people were able to clean their countries from those supremacists bent on attacking the world they would not be subjected to the counter strikes... Last drone strike in New Zealand for example? Yeahhh you see...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:42:01 PM

LoL if those people were able to clean their countries from those supremacists bent on attacking the world they would not be subjected to the counter strikes... Last drone strike in New Zealand for example? Yeahhh you see...

Translating the title, "Is it fair for the US to design better weapons and then go use them and win battles?"
otrkid70 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:11:46 PM

How many people missed the "Sarcasm" of both the title and the op?  Answer----EVERYONE

lol
otrkid70 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:32:20 PM

I have such a freedom-boner right now...
lmao Thanks for sharing your Woody Status with us.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:39:17 PM

The technology could be better. It looks like it's really, really hard to get a direct hit. Also, military people don't brag about killing.

I think the figure is 250,000 rounds fired for every one enemy death. dunno if that includes the fancy munitions too. I don't think they could afford a quarter million hellfires for a single stiff.
otrkid70 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:08:58 PM

I think the figure is 250,000 rounds fired for every one enemy death. dunno if that includes the fancy munitions too. I don't think they could afford a quarter million hellfires for a single stiff.

In the Video it looks like about 20-25 rounds per Cockroach...I have no idea where you got the number 250,000 from
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:12:58 PM

In the Video it looks like about 20-25 rounds per Cockroach...I have no idea where you got the number 250,000 from

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-forced-to-import-bullets-from-israel-as-troops-use-250000-for-every-rebel-killed-314944.html

it's a well known statistic. like I said I don't think it applies to the heavier stuff.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:15:47 AM

How many people missed the "Sarcasm" of both the title and the op?  Answer----EVERYONE

lol
In 1132, the Church outlawed the crossbow as an offensive weapon to human digity.

Translated:  It wasn't "fair."
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: