Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Fair of The U.S. to use such weapons?  (Read 1368 times)
googie4

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:23:01 AM

The technology could be better. It looks like it's really, really hard to get a direct hit. Also, military people don't brag about killing.

I think the figure is 250,000 rounds fired for every one enemy death. dunno if that includes the fancy munitions too. I don't think they could afford a quarter million hellfires for a single stiff.
That's just way to many. Maybe a lethal chemical bomb that would kill all in one shot, but if Einstein is against such a thing, then so am I.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:34:55 AM

It is a good thing that the Americans are finally targeting the ISIS. Earlier, they were using their jets to bomb the secular forces of Bashar al Assad. That said, I just want to point out that the Americans are still supporting the other hardline Islamist terrorists such as the Jabhat Al Nusra and the Jaysh Al Islam. IMO, these people are just the same as ISIS.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:41:35 AM

It is a good thing that the Americans are finally targeting the ISIS. Earlier, they were using their jets to bomb the secular forces of Bashar al Assad. That said, I just want to point out that the Americans are still supporting the other hardline Islamist terrorists such as the Jabhat Al Nusra and the Jaysh Al Islam. IMO, these people are just the same as ISIS.

Thank Hillary and Obama for that crazy.

Vote Trump, and stop the crazy.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:53:08 AM

In this Video it shows U.S. military Slaughtering Sand Fleas as they scurry and crawl through the desert like the insects that they are.

Do you think this is fair of the U.S. to use such Weapons on Such  primitive creatures like these?

I'm not sure it's all that fun or Moral squeezing the trigger and killing these sand fleas so easily. I think this Should be looked at by the U.N. council surely there must be some kind of regulation shooting and killing such Insects that clearly have the disadvantages of inbreeding and Beastiality (Camels)for decades and centuries.

Poor insects watch the video here of this senseless slaughter as i prepare a statement for the U.N. Council to review!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7tbbW9pZQk

Perhaps you should go out and execute yourself for your crime of killing all those bacterium and viruses that you kill in your body through vaccination.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:50:29 PM

In this Video it shows U.S. military Slaughtering Sand Fleas as they scurry and crawl through the desert like the insects that they are.

Do you think this is fair of the U.S. to use such Weapons on Such  primitive creatures like these?

I'm not sure it's all that fun or Moral squeezing the trigger and killing these sand fleas so easily. I think this Should be looked at by the U.N. council surely there must be some kind of regulation shooting and killing such Insects that clearly have the disadvantages of inbreeding and Beastiality (Camels)for decades and centuries.

Poor insects watch the video here of this senseless slaughter as i prepare a statement for the U.N. Council to review!

Try to remember you'll be exactly the same little primitive creature the day the US army decides to bomb you, there will be no difference as superior as you think you are...

LoL if those people were able to clean their countries from those supremacists bent on attacking the world they would not be subjected to the counter strikes... Last drone strike in New Zealand for example? Yeahhh you see...

Yeah because there is nothing like supremacists or extremists in our countries. And there is no link between western activities and the development of terrorists organizations and dictatorships....

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:52:32 PM

The technology could be better. It looks like it's really, really hard to get a direct hit. Also, military people don't brag about killing.

I think the figure is 250,000 rounds fired for every one enemy death. dunno if that includes the fancy munitions too. I don't think they could afford a quarter million hellfires for a single stiff.

5$ each round. 1.25 millions per ennemi killed. It's a shame your government isn't giving out even 10% of this amount for each of your citizen...

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:53:35 PM

Thank Hillary and Obama for that crazy.

Vote Trump, and stop the crazy.

Because Trump wants to reduce army budget? I never heard him saying something like that...

otrkid70 (OP)

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:44:40 PM

5$ each round. 1.25 millions per ennemi killed. It's a shame your government isn't giving out even 10% of this amount for each of your citizen...

I think your Dollar amount is too high.  Yes i could use 10% in my pocket.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:09:08 PM

Do you think this is fair of the U.S. to use such Weapons on Such  primitive creatures like these?

Try to remember you'll be exactly the same little primitive creature the day the US army decides to bomb you, there will be no difference as superior as you think you are...

LoL if those people were able to clean their countries from those supremacists bent on attacking the world they would not be subjected to the counter strikes... Last drone strike in New Zealand for example? Yeahhh you see...

Yeah because there is nothing like supremacists or extremists in our countries. And there is no link between western activities and the development of terrorists organizations and dictatorships....

You are so ignorant... A pure product of education national? You don't even know your history and you are here teaching... Do you know who charle Martel is? I bet it's censored to not offend the pious...

Let's see:
"
Let me put down here some facts that are worth returning to from time to time, as arguments over the history of Islam and Islamism are back in the news with today’s beheading in London. In debates over the history of tension between Muslims and Christians, the Crusades are often cited, out of their historical context, as the original cause of such clashes, as if both sides were peaceably minding their own business before imperialist Westerners decided to go launch a religious war in Muslim lands.

All that said, it’s worth remembering that the Crusades arose in the late Eleventh Century only after four centuries of relentless Islamic efforts to conquer Europe, and the Christians of the Crusading era cannot be evaluated without that crucial context.

650-54: Muslim conquest of Cyprus.

652: Muslim Invasion of Sicily begins.

674-78: First Siege of Constantinople, repelled with the invention and deployment of “Greek Fire.”

711-18: Muslim Conquest of Spain, which would not be reconquered completely by the Christians until 1492.

717-18: Second Siege of Constantinople.

719: Muslim invasion of France begins, establishing Muslim control of the Septimania region of southwestern France.

732: Battle of Poitiers (Tours); Charles Martel halts Muslim northward march into central France.

736: Muslim Conquest of Georgia, where the Emirate of Tbilisi would hold sway until 1122.

820: Muslim Conquest of Crete, which would be held until 961.

827: Muslim Conquest of Syracuse in Sicily.

846: The Muslim Sack of Rome by troops landing at the port of Ostia, including the sack of St. Peter’s Basilica while Pope Sergius II and the helpless Roman garrison retreated behind the city walls.

847: Muslim Conquest of Bari in southern Italy; the Muslim presence on the Italian peninsula proper lasted 25 years. In 915, at the Battle of Garigliano, Pope John X personally led an army against Islamic forces in southern Italy

863: In a rare break from the pattern of this era, the Byzantines go back on offensive, with mixed results over the next 200-300 years of warfare.

902: Muslim Conquest of all Sicily. In 965, an independent Emirate of Sicily would be established lasting until 1091.

1048-1308: The Byzantine-Seljuk Wars, yet another continuation of the mutual, longstanding efforts by the Byzantines and their Islamic neighbors to conquer each other’s territory. In 1071, the Battle of Manzikert would prove the first of a series of decisive engagements (followed by the 1176 Battle of Myriokephalon) that gradually wrested Asia Minor from the Byzantines, converting it from a Christian land to a Muslim one and isolating the remaining Byzantine presence to the immediate surroundings of their historic capital of Constantinople.

And, of course, Islamic efforts against Europe and the West would continue well after the Crusades, from the Fall of Constantinople in 1453 to the naval incursions finally stopped at Lepanto in 1571 to the epic Seige of Vienna in 1683 (which in turn was followed by another century of bloody wars between the Ottomans and Hapsburgs).

As has often been noted, the early history of Muhammad as a military leader and Islam as the driving force of conquest is quite different from the early history of Christianity as the persecuted faith founded by a non-violent martyr, and these differing foundations have presented different challenges for Christian and Muslim thinkers dealing with questions of war, peace, and the defense of self and others. That said, none of this is intended to demonize Muslims as uniquely violent in the Dark Ages. Aggressive wars of conquest were the rule throughout the world in those centuries, and have become only fitfully less so into our own age.

But the Crusades did not originate in a vacuum; they were launched in a world where the Roman Empire, the guardian of Western Civilization, had fallen to outside invaders 600 years earlier and European Christians had been on the defensive ever since. The Europe that would stand astride the non-Western world into the middle of the Twentieth Century was still distant in the future. The fearful and divided Christian principalities of 1095 had grown up in a world where Islam, not Christianity, had been the engine of imperial expansion for long before living memory.

Virtually nobody in the West and/or what passes for Christendom today argues that violence can or should be justified on the basis of things that happened a thousand years ago. The insistence of Islamist propagandists on revisiting such ancient history for present-day propaganda purposes should be resisted – but it should also be subjected to the corrective of accurate history. And that history is one in which Muslims carried the sword to Europe for centuries before Christian armies took the Crusade to them."

Go back to the jungle...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:24:21 AM

It seems the US wants to prove something by showing such destructive weapon.
you are completely right. united states always want to threaten the world. Us has a tendency to rule whole planet for that reason it has got a lot of powerful weapons to control the world.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: