Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinion About Federalism Of the Philippines  (Read 813 times)
Galer (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:36:07 AM

Hello guys what is your opinion about federalism of our country Philippines that our President Duterte proposed.Like what is the benefits of federalism , disadavantage of Federalism and many more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:49:11 AM

Hello guys what is your opinion about federalism of our country Philippines that our President Duterte proposed.Like what is the benefits of federalism , disadavantage of Federalism and many more.

I'm Pro federalism. Many said that it will cause a division in the Philippines but i think it is good because the topographic type of our country is very scattered. Only one control all around the PAR is very hard. imagine the Mindanao is very far from Luzon. The decision making is very slow because judicial and legislative is only in Luzon. I agree to federalism to distribute the power in all state so that the decision making will make faster. But this is only my Opinion. Cheesy
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:40:08 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 04:52:41 AM by malcovixeffect

Pro federal, mas maganda dahil ang bawat pondo ng region ay hdi na kailangan pumunta sa Iisang lugar mas madaling magamit yung pondo at
Bawas ang pagdadaanan nito sa mga naka upong   opisyal iwas sa mga buwaya at kung may kupit mas madaling ang imbestigasyon dahil iilan ang humawak sa pag prosesso nung pera

Ang disadvantage sa alam ko is magiging kanya kanya ang bawat region at babagal ang pag unlad ng slow performing regions.
vindicare

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:01:10 AM

Sana matuloy nato kasi puro sa Manila lang yung mga projects di man lang kame nakatikim ng mrt/lrt na yan dito sa Visayas na parehas lang naman tayo nagbabayad ng tax ,no offense sa mga taga manila eto ay sarili ko lang opinyon. Para maging even ang distribution kasi kung sa manila lahat buhos ng mga buwis kukurakutin pa konting konti nalang matitira sa visayas at mindanao yung mga malalaking buwaya nandyan e di naman papayag yang mga yan na walang parte. Pero bago sana maging federalism ang pinas sana bumilis muna ang internet natin para naman kayang makigpagcompete ng mga slow performing region via online transaction lalaki ang demand ng IT.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:42:16 AM

Sana matuloy nato kasi puro sa Manila lang yung mga projects di man lang kame nakatikim ng mrt/lrt na yan dito sa Visayas na parehas lang naman tayo nagbabayad ng tax ,no offense sa mga taga manila eto ay sarili ko lang opinyon. Para maging even ang distribution kasi kung sa manila lahat buhos ng mga buwis kukurakutin pa konting konti nalang matitira sa visayas at mindanao yung mga malalaking buwaya nandyan e di naman papayag yang mga yan na walang parte. Pero bago sana maging federalism ang pinas sana bumilis muna ang internet natin para naman kayang makigpagcompete ng mga slow performing region via online transaction lalaki ang demand ng IT.

Bibilis lang ang internet kung may competition haha
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:28:44 AM

Federalism is very applicable in our country kasi magkakahiwalay tayo and also masmadaling bantayan yung mga kurap na official kasi mkikita ahad kung sino sino ung mga hindi umuunlad ng state. Lalo nat mayroon tayong FOI , 911, at 8888. This three will be the eye of our country. Salamat sa idea ni pangulong duterte. It will help us a lot in our problems.
vindicare

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:46:24 AM

Bibilis lang ang internet kung may competition haha

yun nga e kaso wala haha sana nga mabuksan na yung competition na yan , wala rin kasing papayag na investor na hindi full yung control nila sa company kung naka open lang sa atin yun di ko alam yung batas pero yun yung hinindian ng Telstra kasi majority ng shares nasa san miguel mapupunta hindi nila full control kaya walang ngyari.
lissandra

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:42:51 PM

I'm Pro federalism. Many said that it will cause a division in the Philippines but i think it is good because the topographic type of our country is very scattered. Only one control all around the PAR is very hard. imagine the Mindanao is very far from Luzon. The decision making is very slow because judicial and legislative is only in Luzon. I agree to federalism to distribute the power in all state so that the decision making will make faster. But this is only my Opinion. Cheesy

Yes I agree to because of what you said.

With federalism I think each community will receive better government service
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:04:16 AM

Yes I am in favor of federalism too, think about for example the Davao city is one of the highest contributor of tax in the country.

And only the Metro Manila is benefiting from that tax? That is really unfair at all, that is why when federalism is going to be implemented.

Tax collected by the city of Davao is going to be for Davao only, and for the poor cities that have insufficient funds and tax payers are going to be supported by the central government or nearby cities.
lissandra

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:22:20 PM

Yes I am in favor of federalism too, think about for example the Davao city is one of the highest contributor of tax in the country.

And only the Metro Manila is benefiting from that tax? That is really unfair at all, that is why when federalism is going to be implemented.

Tax collected by the city of Davao is going to be for Davao only, and for the poor cities that have insufficient funds and tax payers are going to be supported by the central government or nearby cities.

Perhaps that's exactly why some people are not in favor of federalism.

When this is implemented, the corrupt people from the Metro cannot steal anymore big money
JonSnow666

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:23:32 AM

Basic concept of federalism:

If you are a tax payer from Tawi-Tawi, do you want your tax to be use in Batanes only? Of course you wouldn't.

My point is we filipinos from province are paying tax for the infrastracture projects in manila that benefits by the people of manila only instead of building our bridge in our town that connects to schools that only accessible by boat.

I from province want to benefit my tax and I want change through federalism.
Papski

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 08:58:02 AM

If you are a tax payer from Tawi-Tawi, do you want your tax to be use in Batanes only? Of course you wouldn't.

My point is we filipinos from province are paying tax for the infrastracture projects in manila that benefits by the people of manila only instead of building our bridge in our town that connects to schools that only accessible by boat.

Yup, baka sa federalism mas mablis pa ang pag unlad ng ibat ibang bahagi ng pilipinas.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:35:09 AM

Yup, baka sa federalism mas mablis pa ang pag unlad ng ibat ibang bahagi ng pilipinas.
Palagay ko oo kasi equal nayung sahod tsaka ung darating na Pondo sa bawat bayan Hindi lang puro sa metro manila. Kaya para sakin go ako jaan.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:11:47 AM

Exactly.

This type of system really makes the most sense for our country.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: