Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin: Prepare  (Read 2585 times)
dballing (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:54:47 AM

Don't ask me how I know, but let me just say LTC will see ATH in 2017. I'm currently prepping for the greatest green dildo in crypto history.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cheapcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:02:09 AM

lmao, i don't think so, maybe red dildo is more possible. ltc has been pumped in 2013. and this year followed btc big pump, no reason to pump again because btc pump is done.

dballing (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:04:49 AM

lmao, i don't think so, maybe red dildo is more possible. ltc has been pumped in 2013. and this year followed btc big pump, no reason to pump again because btc pump is done.

Just watch 3:)
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:22:49 AM

No way it is possible for Litecoin to go to 150 dollars.
Litecoin has no innovation and development unlike others new coins like ETH. You have been saying this since last year but price is dropping.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
dballing (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:25:32 AM

Litecoin has no innovation and development unlike others new coins like ETH. You have been saying this since last year but price is dropping.

Just watch Wink
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:29:34 AM

seems you're very optimistic person and very sure that LTC will pass through moon and went to uranus in 2017 and we are only need several months again to reach 2017 but seems the price stuck at 0.006xx currently however in cryptocurrency world there is always be possibility and if someday LTC will pump i won't missed that moment
dballing (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:09:37 AM

seems you're very optimistic person and very sure that LTC will pass through moon and went to uranus in 2017 and we are only need several months again to reach 2017 but seems the price stuck at 0.006xx currently however in cryptocurrency world there is always be possibility and if someday LTC will pump i won't missed that moment

For 2017, yes.
X68N

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:17:55 AM

you missed to draw an anus above the dildo, its called Uranus for a reason (Ur-ANUS) Wink

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:17:52 AM

Don't ask me how I know, but let me just say LTC will see ATH in 2017. I'm currently prepping for the greatest green dildo in crypto history.

You know Litecoin's actual ATH was at $48,48 right!!
So you expect a 12x increase without any big marketing or any meaningful technical development?
A rise to $150 is nonsense by the way!
You must be crazy!
Don't get me wrong I'm not against Litecoin, but imo it's best days are over.Some smaller pumps however I could imagine to happen.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 10:26:38 AM

@dballing

Do you realize what that means? It means that you will able to mine like $450-$600 worth of Litecoin/day with ASICs worth $3500-$4000 (the price would be much lower for the chinese miners). That would never happen, no matter what is the market's purchase power. Maybe in 3 years, when is the next halving and if there are more ASICs + increased (a lot) diff...   

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1439

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:48:55 AM

Good luck dballing. If it cannot go to $150 on 2017 there is always next year and the next after that. A man has the right to hope, right?

But to be serious XMR is beating LTC in the race. With the acceptance of XMR as payment for the darknet market, it is following BTC's footsteps. Will XMR replace bitcoin? No but it will be the 2nd most used. Not only used in trading at the exchanges but actual use in buying goods and services very much like real money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 11:58:31 AM

Thank you very much for your sharing about your prediction for LTC, but for complete information (prediction). You must show the reasons why you can make prediction is like this and i don't ask how do you know, but what are your reasons. Thank you very much.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:24:58 PM

150$ for litecoin is quite impossible and price is already correcting after that big pump on GDAX announcement.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
resilientknight

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:37:27 PM

For those who cannot see the benefits of using Litecoin, I found an interesting post:

A great coin because:

• Capable of four times as many transactions as Bitcoin in a ten minute period. Frankly if payment processors had adopted Litecoin in the past year current Bitcoin block discussions would be irrelevant (and likely the price of both coins higher). Anyone who has watched these discussions understands the immediate advantage of a network with larger transactional capability.  
  • Faster confirmation times. The only people who don't think this is important have never spent a single coin or they have patience that the average person does not possess.
  • The faster block time of litecoin reduces the risk of double spending attacks.
  • Anti-spam.
  • Fast well established network. Current Hashrate is 1,643 GH/s. Since scrypt is memory intensive it is known to be approximately 1000 times slower hardware wise in comparison to SHA256. Fair comparison to the Bitcoin network requires multiplying that hashrate by 1000 (1,643 TH/s). The fact is for most of Litecoins history the hashrate has been relatively high and secure. Those comparing it to the Bitcoin network without considering this 1k factor are either being disingenuous or just ignorant of the facts.
  • Continuous development look here at number of releases in past year: https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/releases
  • Upcoming new features and active development look here for whats happening in 2016:
    https://litecoinassociation.org/data/roadmap.pdf
  • Longevity. Many coins have temporarily eclipsed litecoin as they were marketed for the purpose of increasing the fiat accounts of a small group and emptying the accounts of new users. Unfortunately this has been detrimental to crypto-space in general.
  • Great community.
  • Fully supported by GoCoin a growing merchant payment processor used by thousands of merchants https://www.gocoin.com/ as well as other processors such as coinpayments, Asmoney, Alfacoins and Coinify
  • Liquidity. You can sell thousands and not crash the market. Maintains value. Look at the chart here indicating volume in the last 24 hours relative to other coins http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#markets in fact volume has remained high month after month for years.
  • The speed, liquidity and value of Litecoin is useful to traders seeking arbitrage opportunities between exchanges.
  • Now on coinbase.
  • Upcoming release to include a on-chain adaptive block size scaling solution. This will substantially increase the transactional capacity of Litecoin.
  • Fair release. In a crypto world of premined and ICO releases many appreciate this fact. The code was released well before the Genesis block was mined and everyone knew when it would be going live; therefore, individuals could anticipate and get their miners and software ready.
  • It's primary function is to be a cryptocurrency.
  • Still mineable in many western countries even after electrical costs are factored in. Here in Canada my Titans still make a profit long after shutting my Neptunes down.
  • It will always maintain the integrity of the blockchain (no hard forks for special interests).
  • Security.

raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:08:54 PM

Don't ask me how I know
that's a great way to start a price analysis.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:29:10 PM

Litecoin won't even pump to $5.

We've been waiting for significant pump for years.

Even addition to Gdax did nothing more than $0.30 pump, lol.

If Litecoin truly is gonna go to $150 next year, then it sure as hell must start rising soon.

Gaugh

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:10:21 PM

Even if Litecoin does rise to $150 as you said, 2017 is too short a time for it to climb that high that fast -  unless the developers intend to make some really fascinating changes to the coin.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:51:19 PM

Even if Litecoin does rise to $150 as you said, 2017 is too short a time for it to climb that high that fast -  unless the developers intend to make some really fascinating changes to the coin.

Exactly, he is a lying shill. If it were to rise that much, it should've started rising a while ago.

LTC sub $3.50 in September (possibly sub $3).
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:24:59 AM

Hilarious  Cheesy

ETH is not a currency.. it's a scammy ICO scheme token.
LTC is a currency and there for is capable of far more.
..but that high a price ? i don't know about that.

If you keep grabbing it and trying to shoot it up that high.. you will wear off the veins !

EDIT:

Oh and Minecache claimed 2 months ago that Ethereum will be $100 a coin in 12 months.
I plan on Rubbing it in his nose when they are worth a dollar or two LOL  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:17:12 AM

[I m g]https://i.imgur.com/GRHxXBQ.jpg[/img]

just saying it is going up and adding a fun picture is called trolling not speculation about altcoin price!! your topic is as worthless as bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc topics about litecoin.

with that said I believe that litecoin will see a good rise in the near future, most probably after this monero pump. but to the moon, I doubt it. $50-$100 and so on are unrealistic prices that you only see in your dreams but a more reasonable rise even temporary like a pump is more likely.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: