Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:14:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Fully activated Microworkers.com account for $20.  (Read 351 times)
sudhirsheoran (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:27:24 AM

Microworkers.com is a micro tasks platform where you complete small tasks like liking a facebook post, voting etc where every averge person can earn $30+ every month. The microworker send a PIN by post to the address of new registered members which many people face difficulties in getting delivered. So you can buy fully activated account from me only for $20.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:08:17 AM

Many people have difficulties in receiving an e-mail? What the hell are you talking about? There is no difficulty in receiving an e-mail and most importantly an e-mail is received by the mail server, not by the people, so the people cannot possibly have any difficulty whatsoever, they just look in their inbox/spambox. This flagrant lie is your reason why you are trying to sell free accounts for $20? Shame on you.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
duvxlobisi

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:10:38 AM

Many people have difficulties in receiving an e-mail? What the hell are you talking about? There is no difficulty in receiving an e-mail and most importantly an e-mail is received by the mail server, not by the people, so the people cannot possibly have any difficulty whatsoever. This flagrant lie is your reason why you are trying to sell free accounts for $20? Shame on you.
No related to this at all but there s a misunderstanding, Microworkers send the PIN in mail "yes, mail as in regular mail". Of course there are difficulties in receiving it in parts of the world.
OP what country does that account belong to? if it's US it may worth something...

Darcius9

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:16:36 AM

He you receive the pin via snail mail not email.
Dil57

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:48:02 AM

Do you still have these accounts.i want to buy one of them
huynhkhoe

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:12:56 AM

Grin lmao