Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2018, 12:28:31 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB ] Cryptopay accounts. $50 offer.  (Read 931 times)
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:07:16 PM

i Can provide you the verified one :v
Only 2 accounts available now

You still interested in selling those 2 cryptopay accounts ? I haven't received any response from your side. If you are still looking to sell it,  pm me as early as possible.
I can create unlimited number of cryptopay accounts, let me know if you are still in need of it.
Sending pm also.

Read it properly. I need document verified accounts not just simple accounts. Yes, I need 4 cryptopay accounts every month.
Since you have decided to reply here instead of through the PM, i will like to take 2 spots of cryptopay accounts, let me know if the slots are available and your preferred country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Automated Bitcoin Fork Extraction Tool WE DO TOUGH WALLETS: BCH | BTG | BCD | SBTC | UBTC | B2X | BCX | BTF Electrum 2FA, Trezor, Ledger, SegWit, Bech32
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
letyouearn2

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:30:12 PM

You still interested in selling those 2 cryptopay accounts ? I haven't received any response from your side. If you are still looking to sell it,  pm me as early as possible.
I can create unlimited number of cryptopay accounts, let me know if you are still in need of it.
Sending pm also.

Read it properly. I need document verified accounts not just simple accounts. Yes, I need 4 cryptopay accounts every month.
Since you have decided to reply here instead of through the PM, i will like to take 2 spots of cryptopay accounts, let me know if the slots are available and your preferred country.

Someone already started creating them for me. If he don't fulfill my requirements, I will go with you.  Will inform you immediately,  if he fail to do it.

pcoin

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:55:53 PM

Sending pm also.

Someone already started creating them for me. If he don't fulfill my requirements, I will go with you.  Will inform you immediately,  if he fail to do it.
OK but i will prefer PM instead of thread discussion should you need my service in that regard.
letyouearn2

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:24:12 AM

Sending pm also.

OK but i will prefer PM instead of thread discussion should you need my service in that regard.

Fine. I will send you a pm if the other member don't completed the task.

GoodMorningVietnam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:15:29 PM

Waiting for @OP to answer my PM...
letyouearn2

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:40:03 PM

Waiting for @OP to answer my PM...

Have a look at your message box. Just replied to your message.

letyouearn2

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:51:45 AM

Sending pm also.

Hey, I have managed to get one account only.  Can you help me by creating one more cryptopay account with document verification ? Contact me soon.

pcoin

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:12:50 AM

Sending pm also.

Hey, I have managed to get one account only.  Can you help me by creating one more cryptopay account with document verification ? Contact me soon.
Luckily i found this but i earlier told you that i will prefer PM, send me the details you like to have on your account including the country of your choice.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.