Poll
Question: Are you Gay ?
Yes - 4 (14.8%)
No - 18 (66.7%)
Maybe - 5 (18.5%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Are you Gay ?  (Read 1840 times)
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:28:17 PM

If being gay is not a taboo secret then why hide ?

Its like smoking weed.... in many countries, pretty much everyone with half a brain knows it should be legal but yet you have to watch who you talk about weed with.

I guess you also dont really want to see someone hitting a bong at the bus stop either haha.

Gay people aren't causing society anymore harm than straight people overall therefore it feels strange that its a topic to many people.  Many people in society have lag on the issue or lack capacity due to old age or are suffering from previous society indoctrination.

Lets take russia as an example seems like they are still pumping out anti gay indoctrination, its probably for a simple reason like they feel more straight couples = more population and aren't happy with their own population growth rates.

IMO everyone is partly gay even if its 1%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
igorokavg13

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:39:37 PM

Its like smoking weed.... in many countries, pretty much everyone with half a brain knows it should be legal but yet you have to watch who you talk about weed with.

I guess you also dont really want to see someone hitting a bong at the bus stop either haha.

Gay people aren't causing society anymore harm than straight people overall therefore it feels strange that its a topic to many people.  Many people in society have lag on the issue or lack capacity due to old age or are suffering from previous society indoctrination.

Lets take russia as an example seems like they are still pumping out anti gay indoctrination, its probably for a simple reason like they feel more straight couples = more population and aren't happy with their own population growth rates.

In recent days, it is very active around this theme. Although the survey results are very unusual. I am opposed to this culture, but see, there are those who support them.
doublemore

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:39:03 PM

In recent days, it is very active around this theme. Although the survey results are very unusual. I am opposed to this culture, but see, there are those who support them.

Do i read this right? I dont understand how anyone can be opposed to gay people, i dont see the logic. Its as if people want to jump in the gay persons skin and live their lifes in a "better" way for them. Its impossible humans are seperate entities.

Maybe someone can explain the logic why someone would be against gay?
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 09:40:23 PM

Nope and i hate gays!

nimblues

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:56:18 AM

I'm sorry im normal man, im interested to girl not a man Grin
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:11:25 AM

Gay and proud.

I've thrown it in chicks from time-to-time, but I prefer a rugged, hairy man.

Ya ya .. i think you pretend for the cred etc.
Your pretending because it's cool to be gay these days.

FUD first & ask questions later™
doublemore

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:58:35 AM

I'm sorry im normal man, im interested to girl not a man Grin

Normal man or normal girl or 100% gay person are a concept they dont exist in actual terms.  
zoranko

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Prawda Jest Fałszywy

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:55:16 PM

GAY ?? no no . im normal  interested girls, especially naked girl Grin
Daniel2806

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Absolutelly neutral to them. It's more terryfying when they start to adopt children. Hard to explain when you have two dads, which means that this children won't have normal life in society.
Perle

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:07:29 PM

Who would doubt the fact that everyone will write that they are natural men. But I wonder why create such a topic? Perhaps among us there are people other orientation, but they are afraid to express themselves.
Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:15:29 AM

But I wonder why create such a topic? Perhaps among us there are people other orientation, but they are afraid to express themselves.

I think you're onto something; Spoetnik hasn't come out of the closet yet.

Maybe I can help him...

So are saying that you are gay? Because you can help OP to reveal what is his/her identity. Btw being a gay is not bad as long you are not on relationship with other guy or married him. In that case you will committing a sin to GOD.

Antoshka

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:27:26 PM

So are saying that you are gay? Because you can help OP to reveal what is his/her identity.

I've been gay since I was sixteen. I'm an older guy now. Don't have time for relationships. Happy living a mostly solitary life. Sorta go wherever my dick takes me.

Have a small circle of close friends who run some other ranches in the area, and we do breed swaps from time to time with our cattle.
And this applies both men orientation. Of course no one wants to blame the rancher in erratic ways, but to understand the other is simply not possible.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: