Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOWN WE GO - Market is unstable. It will crash around halving day.  (Read 1923 times)
ask (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:42:07 AM

Some kid (jianluca0808) just send me personal message with following text.  I must share it with you.  Smiley

Hey man

I saw your post about the BTC price going down.

Maybe you didnt consider you are a stupid irrelevant asshole who is going to fuck up bitcoin and scare the community with your stupid ignorant posts.

Maybe you didnt consider some people have real investments in bitcoin and the last thing they want is to lose money. (even if they already have lost this month).

Why do you get a pleasure in seeing other people loose fucking money? That's sick, real sick, if you ask me.

Get a fucking life. If you only have bad things to say about Bitcoin, don't post any more.

Finally I believe the manipulation of yours is borderline illegal. If you continue I will let the admin know what you are doing and notify the FBI or SEC. Not only will your account to be banned but you may end up in jail.

Bottom line. Get a fucking life and do something else. DO NOT WRITE ANY MORE BAD POSTS ABOUT BITCOIN.  You are making some important people extremely angry.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:13:03 AM

Sell now.  We are going below 500$ again.

Your trolling those newbies again. No one believes that bitcoin will go back to 400$ again. All they know is were going to the moon this year.
ask (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:28:40 PM

No volume at current "cheap"  price means that price must go down to get more buying volume.

Expect price below 500$.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:01:03 PM

No volume at current "cheap"  price means that price must go down to get more buying volume.

Expect price below 500$.
You're being too negative here. Don't think many people add much value to someone saying that the price will go below $500 without giving an estimate on when you expect this to happen. Be more clear.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
ask (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:11:02 PM

[

Expect price below 500$.
You're being too negative here. Don't think many people add much value to someone saying that the price will go below $500 without giving an estimate on when you expect this to happen. Be more clear.
quote author=BitHodler link=topic=1598967.msg16069933#msg16069933 date=1472410863]

Expect price below 500$.
[/quote]

It will go below 500$, before reaching 700$ again.  Hope you are happy now 😜
LarryHocks

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:40:43 PM

Don't panic. It is standard bitcoin volatility. There are zero news which can suggest that we are going down.
Actually with Bitcoin Core 0.13 released and future implementation of SegWit I expect significant price spike.
New protocol will help energize prices higher, and stabilize the market.

The price doesn't need any news to go down. Big holders are dumping because they try to trigger stop loss orders, or large miners sell some of their coins in order to have some cash for bills or new equipment. It's a normal movement not even worthy of mentioning for experienced Bitcoiners. Block size increase is what people look forward to as they believe it will result in a decent price increase. Only time will tell if that's really the case.
The bitcoin is getting more stable in my opinion at the end of this year, I think the halving will help us with this to be honest. There is such a good chance that the bitcoin is going to a higher amount this year and later on this year be stable by indeed the halving.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:52:09 AM

Well, if the price falls. Maybe many people will afford to buy it for investments. If theres a possibility of falling. I think theres a possibility the rise will happen also. I dont know why other people here are too negative about it. We dont know what exactly what will happen. So shut up. You just making people panicking.
Cozynunu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:12:48 PM

I'm surprise we lasted this long at these insane high prices.
This market is fully controlled by a hand full of people sadly.
But there's no way but down, that much is clear.

Acting like this is a negative thing.. You can just sell everything now and wait for the lowest crash, when it starts rising again make sure to buy as much as possible and voila profit.. we're bound to rise again
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: