Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deezh.Link: New Ad Network Alternative. Bitcoin Accepted  (Read 1067 times)
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:26:52 AM

Who's the one selling that script?
sorry, im not telling....
You're getting scammed. That's the point.
He's reselling the same broken script to everyone. You want to see another 10 similar networks like yours?

I'm not gonna use a crappy script for my adnet, don't worry. I do stuff from scratch.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:28:41 AM

He's reselling the same broken script to everyone. You want to see another 10 similar networks like yours?

I'm not gonna use a crappy script for my adnet, don't worry. I do stuff from scratch.
scam?? how? he gives six months of support
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:30:42 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2016, 12:42:16 AM by mexicantarget

You said it, right?

Seems our Developer just sold out from under us. Thats ok. Lots of bugs i had to fix. Hope you know a little code. Grin

Also stealing the terms from mellow ads is not cool.... just saying

Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:48:31 AM

You said it, right?

Seems our Developer just sold out from under us. Thats ok. Lots of bugs i had to fix. Hope you know a little code. Grin

yes but thats far from a scam. we didnt sign any agreement he couldn't sell the script. was minor bugs , nothing bad.. nobody's perfect. all in all his support is good . in order to run a business like this you need some programming skills for cosmetic stuff and making it individual.

i see your point. i dont like the fact he could sell over and over but if you search there is a lot already  
deezh (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 04:14:07 AM

wtf  ini indonesia Huh  Grin
Yoi gan  Grin

You said it, right?

yes but thats far from a scam. we didnt sign any agreement he couldn't sell the script. was minor bugs , nothing bad.. nobody's perfect. all in all his support is good . in order to run a business like this you need some programming skills for cosmetic stuff and making it individual.

i see your point. i dont like the fact he could sell over and over but if you search there is a lot already 

Even Android or Microsoft have bugs on their systems, but you can't told that they are scam right?  Grin
Nobody is perfect and so did their products.
deezh (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 04:43:33 AM

Script can be purchased any where ad network scripts are been sold.
@ op, does that mean the pay out limit is high?

High payout limits are relatives. Our payment limit looks high if you count them with satoshis, but not high in Bitcoin (0.0032 with current rate), or only $2 with another payment methods. You can find lot of another long sustainable ad network including the giant one; adsense using more higher payment limit just to make their system safe and sustainable.
deezh (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 11:18:02 PM

Our latest payment proof:

http://prnt.sc/curt5a

http://prntscr.com/curxak

Our payments are in USD, so they should be a difference based on the rate fluctuation.

Congratulations if you are here in this forum  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: