Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:13:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DonaldCoin group is down : Adsense lost  (Read 4884 times)
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:05:34 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2016, 04:28:12 PM by Crystal11

sorry to hear, you should contact the google staff to get your money back or at least half of them . It seems ADSENSE is a legal SCAM which is using excuses not to pay websites with high traffic. It is so hard for web owners,bloggers, etc to get adsense approval also to keep an adsense account alive if they have high traffic because ADSENSE is stealing/avoiding to pay money from/to everybody.
People are thinking that adsense is honest but the real fact is adsense is a scammer avoiding to pay money for high traffic.

How do you think google became a multi billionaire company with stocks on market and to research electric cars ,goggles , etc ? with the stolen money from website owners.
Google earns billions and use them to research some inventions to monopolize the world with them. If Adsense would pay honestly the internet traffic they would not have billions right now.
How many donations made Google for hunger and poverty and cures  in the 3rd world countries ?? Almost NONE.
 People should stop using Adwords.

I recommend you :
1. contact google staff to recover the money if they don't want to unbann you.
2. start your faucets ASAP and create a CAMPAIGNS tab for every faucet you run (cars,timon,hotel,etc).
___2.a.  Reduce drastically your advertising prices used on Donald, they were so high (no offence) . (cheaper prices means lots of campaigns)
3. Instead of adsense (if you don't recover the adsense account), add banners from advertising platforms (such as coinad) with the notice bellow : "Advertise in this spot".
Edit :
4. Check this out http://www.practicalecommerce.com/articles/2728-25-Advertising-Networks-for-Online-Businesses maybe you find some good hints to replace adsense with the best option.
5. Also you can think about it to see this article http://www.r2integrated.com/r2insights/the-great-debate-google-adwords-vs-bing-ads if you want to add Yahoo Bing Advertising network to replace adsense.

i see youtube has also made some changes on default avatars turning them into letters. So they have started a new wave of changes on internet i guess.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1211

Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 09:01:32 AM

sorry to hear, you should contact the google staff to get your money back or at least half of them . It seems ADSENSE is a legal SCAM which is using excuses not to pay websites with high traffic. It is so hard for web owners,bloggers, etc to get adsense approval also to keep an adsense account alive if they have high traffic because ADSENSE is stealing/avoiding to pay money from/to everybody.
People are thinking that adsense is honest but the real fact is adsense is a scammer avoiding to pay money for high traffic.

How do you think google became a multi billionaire company with stocks on market and to research electric cars ,goggles , etc ? with the stolen money from website owners.
Google earns billions and use them to research some inventions to monopolize the world with them. If Adsense would pay honestly the internet traffic they would not have billions right now.
How many donations made Google for hunger and poverty and cures  in the 3rd world countries ?? Almost NONE.
 People should stop using Adwords.

I recommend you :
1. contact google staff to recover the money if they don't want to unbann you.
2. start your faucets ASAP and create a CAMPAIGNS tab for every faucet you run (cars,timon,hotel,etc).
___2.a.  Reduce drastically your advertising prices used on Donald, they were so high (no offence) . (cheaper prices means lots of campaigns)
3. Instead of adsense (if you don't recover the adsense account), add banners from advertising platforms (such as coinad) with the notice bellow : "Advertise in this spot".

i see youtube has also made some changes on default avatars turning them into letters. So they have started a new wave of changes on internet i guess.

I agree with Crystal11. Adsense seems to be grabbing free advertising and then once they accumulated revenue they are simply flagging your site like this and stealing the revenue and not paying out. They should be banned to advertise now that several incidents now. I hate adsense now that my favorite group of faucets is down.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:02:38 PM

I believe you run the Adalso.com network?

I recently placed Adalso ads on my faucets and am wondering if this will be affected. Thanks.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:32:35 PM

Oh, sad to hear that DonaldCoin. Your site surely paid good amounts of satoshis to faucet users honestly for some time. I made some profit with your site also, it was good. I think many people will miss you... I hope you get your lost money back and create again your faucets network.

Maybe blocking poor traffic you can make your adsense account protected next time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tachi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:39:28 AM

Hello DonaldCoin family members,

Sorry to inform you that we lost our adsense.
We lost everything actually, including +$15,000 was holding with our lost adsense.

This is the life, nothing will stay forever.  Cry

I just want to thank everyone who supported us during the year.

I know many will say DonaldCoin now is scam, while i did my best to pay everyone, but i can't continue actually without site income (adsense).

However, i'll try to restore our lost adsense, and run sites again on cheaper server, because i'm now in huge losing.

Thanks everyone for understanding,
i'm doing my best to find a solution to bring sites again with revenue for both you and me like before.

Good weekend,

Oh my god, i am very sad when hear your trouble... I am premium 0.1BTC in donald. In your Country, 0.1BTC is so small, but in my country, 0.1BTC is a half of average income. Because that, you give me your trouble.
So, you right when you say "This is the life, nothing will stay forever..." I like it, and hope donald come back, not because my satoshis, because I love donaldcoin. And if Donaldcoin is never come back, I don't believe any next bitcoin game website.
You are a good man, i know, but, trying trying to pass that trouble, for you and for everybody who love Donaldcoin same me.

Yes, This is the life, life is the choice, and you can choice any way to continue your life, sir!

Best wishes for you... Donaldcoin.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:28:34 AM

This effect to your ptp site: traffic2bitcoin?
Payment have been pending since you said lost adsence
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 2368

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:39:14 AM

So basically adsense/google has stolen 15k$ from you.

Fucking thieves.

People should be extra careful while doing business with those fckn thieves. I am glad i sold my android and gotten myself an iphone. Fck google.

Btw,

Donald and Failure doesn't go hand to hand. Don't give up OP! Never give up like Mr. Donald J Trump. We will make crypto great again!

RoyalCeres68

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:46:11 PM

Sorry to hear but why you hold so many money on your adsense account? ...
try revenuehits have very good CPM like adsense
Lexiatel

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:43:30 PM

Fucking thieves.

People should be extra careful while doing business with those fckn thieves. I am glad i sold my android and gotten myself an iphone. Fck google.

Btw,

Donald and Failure doesn't go hand to hand. Don't give up OP! Never give up like Mr. Donald J Trump. We will make crypto great again!

I agree! People need to be very careful with Adsense. I've known for over 6 years that they are scammers.
Alepaff

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:06:51 AM

Hello DonaldCoin family members,

Sorry to inform you that we lost our adsense.
We lost everything actually, including +$15,000 was holding with our lost adsense.

This is the life, nothing will stay forever.  Cry

I just want to thank everyone who supported us during the year.

I know many will say DonaldCoin now is scam, while i did my best to pay everyone, but i can't continue actually without site income (adsense).

However, i'll try to restore our lost adsense, and run sites again on cheaper server, because i'm now in huge losing.

Thanks everyone for understanding,
i'm doing my best to find a solution to bring sites again with revenue for both you and me like before.

Good weekend,

Thats really sad, in my opinion, that was the best site i have ever earned (I mean by Faucets). I just hope you can be able to recover from this one, and can move sucessfuly to another server.
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2103

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:29:23 AM

Wow, one of the bests faucets.. I used everyday the hitpxl, great rewards..
What about continue the project with mellow or other good network?

Shocked wow, why you hold too much instead of withdraw?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
imissyou

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:17:03 AM

you can use alternative adsense and make use advertise in your site
example bitmedia , adbit , a-ads and morfe advetise publisher
Werko

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 07:56:04 AM

The money will calculated on the last day of each month and goes on 21. of the following month to your bankaccount.

No chance to withdraw earlier.

sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2103

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:13:12 AM

The money will calculated on the last day of each month and goes on 21. of the following month to your bankaccount.

so donaldcoin was making 15.000 dollar per month(gross)?
What about have one adsense account per site? So it's more hard to ban all accounts..
Well, sad history..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Werko

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 11:39:22 AM

so donaldcoin was making 15.000 dollar per month(gross)?
What about have one adsense account per site? So it's more hard to ban all accounts..
Well, sad history..

Would be the best, but is not so easy. You need a new address or you create a company and open a new google account with your company name.
You can also use your mother, father or wife to open a new google account.

Some companies sells google accounts
https://www.adsenselive.com/google-adsense-fully-approved-account/
But I have no experience with that.

MasCokro

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:51:19 PM

I just can say Thanks for the service that has been given so far with many great ways. Hopefully, there is a way out and this great faucet can be revived.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 06:05:09 PM

Fucking thieves.

Btw,

Google's policy is against bitcoin or cryptocurrency faucets. The DonaldCoin group should pay attention that Google is banning bitcoin or cryptocurrency faucet.
Now, look the view of Google: Owner(s) running a bitcoin or a cryptocurrency faucet which is running on Google's revenue. Faucets have probably a higher click rate because visitors are clicking on the ads to help the owner(s) to keep the faucet running and drain the avaible spaces faster.  

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 06:42:37 PM

Fucking thieves.

Btw,

google has not stolen anything.
they just applied his rules and policies.

If you agree to terms and conditions, you should not be surprised if google block your account.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
draxust

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 03:55:16 AM

It's very sad to listen notices like that, Donalcoin and Bearbitcoin were my favorite faucets. My question is what is going to happen with the upgrade members, we will lost all our investments?

Thank you for your answer
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:19:13 AM

What is your progress ?
Why can't you open at least 1 faucet game , add another advertising platform network to it and make it run so you and us can keep making some money.
For example fix the farmerbtc generator if it's your and make it run.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: