Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When a post says reserved translation  (Read 708 times)
duranv (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:19:47 AM

Ok, I don't exactly understand, if someone posts reserved French or any language translation for an ICO, does it mean the devs have already approved that person for translation or is the person asking for the translation be reserved to him? I'm not exactly clear about this. Thanks for your reply. Huh
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:21:38 AM

The second one is correct. Trying to reserve a translation spot before any other translator of the same language comes and claims the spot. It's mainly based on first come first served basis.

Instead of asking for a reservation (I'd like to reserve A translation), they type "reserved for A translation," which may be the reason of your confusion.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BtcKing 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:26:59 AM

Nah they just wanna reserve the translation ! they shouldwrite "reserve "language" translation for me instead of "reserved"
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:32:01 AM

they presence was an obstacle to me
duranv (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:07:15 AM

Ok, I understand, it's just someone trying to claim the translation for him or herself, so I can also opt for this translation if I wanted to.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:38:38 AM

Ok, I understand, it's just someone trying to claim the translation for him or herself, so I can also opt for this translation if I wanted to.

Exactly, you can also ask to translate such OP even if there's someone who asked first for the same language.
Most of the time, it's first come first served basis but it all depends to the dev/team itself.
A lot are doing that but with poor execution.
And sometimes they are the first ones who will post on the thread. And annoying sometimes as they commented even if they don't understand the project at all. Scam or not, they will apply for translation.  Roll Eyes

they presence was an obstacle to me
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:03:07 AM

Its shows that the poster is a fucking spammer, who wants to grab every sat he can get for a bounty, while he hopes to get paid for his damn fucking low-quality post in the sig camp he is in. That's why new anns are cluttered with "reserverd for xyz" on the first fucking 3 pages. it needs to stop!

Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:30:20 AM

the main problem, developer give some free money for his translation, but im not sure if his translator is right, sometimes i see they are using google translate..

today im not interesting with ico , i hope we have sub forum for Announcement ICO and premine coin and other shitcoin, so we can see the real project without premine, without ninja launch, and only fair coin at ANNouncements altcoin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: