Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero pumpers = dnm owner?  (Read 3155 times)
vlom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:13:51 PM

what do you think?
are the monero pumpers the owners of the darknet markets that accept monero?

or even monero devs are dnm devs too?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:18:44 PM

what do you think?

i think they are a group that pump certain altcoins from time to time, this time it is Monero, next time it will be another cryptocurrency.
Which cryptocurrency they select next will depend most likely on the liquidity of that coin, as they need large volumes to dump into
in a later stage.

It wouldn't surprise me if they dump Monero at some point and pump Zcash once that is launched (september 2016) ..

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 12:24:50 PM

what do you think?

i think they are a group that pump certain altcoins from time to time, this time it is Monero, next time it will be another cryptocurrency.
Which cryptocurrency they select next will depend most likely on the liquidity of that coin, as they need large volumes to dump into
in a later stage.

It wouldn't surprise me if they dump Monero at some point and pump Zcash once that is launched..

LOL, Qwizzy, you dumb fucking dashtard, you deserve what you get. Enjoy the ride down.

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:27:35 PM

such an easy topic to stay on topic on... oh well... i guess making things personal
is the more easy road for some people.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
vlom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:05:14 PM

i think that monero insiders paid a lot of xmr to the admins of AlphaBay and Oasis Markets. Without that they would not implement monero. And now both sides a making money by selling their coins to the public.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 01:09:22 PM

i think that monero insiders paid a lot of xmr to the admins of AlphaBay and Oasis Markets. Without that they would not implement monero. And now both sides a making money by selling their coins to the public.

I think dashers paid you to make stupid threads without any factual basis so they can save their shitty coin.

Where's my proof?

That's not really part of your thread model now is it?

vlom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:18:31 PM

I think dashers paid you to make stupid threads without any factual basis so they can save their shitty coin.

Where's my proof?

That's not really part of your thread model now is it?

i just ask a question. i don't have monero. and i don't have any dash. but the next time i will make a self-mod topic when is use the words monero or dash.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:32:24 PM

Monero has a real reason to exist: People that want to buy ilegal drugs on dark markets are going to use whatever is the most anonymous technology, and Bitcoin is not enough just yet, in the future maybe.

So I think there is a reason for the pump beyond speculation, but of course the question is... good idea to buy now, or it will correct? nobody can know.
BigSirko

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:33:43 PM

AFAIK those markets said they'ld only enable Monero on September 4th or something.  That means all the volume right now is just pure speculation on Poloniex.  What happens when Monero is enabled and not many people are interested in accepting it?  You can see where this pump is going to create some comedy gold.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 01:54:23 PM

AFAIK those markets said they'ld only enable Monero on September 4th or something.  That means all the volume right now is just pure speculation on Poloniex.  What happens when Monero is enabled and not many people are interested in accepting it?  You can see where this pump is going to create some comedy gold.

Oasis already added it and Alphabay is adding it September 1st.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/darknet-customers-are-demanding-bitcoin-alternative-monero-1472243603

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:02:31 PM

Yes actually this pump is from the spectulation alone and when actually news/implementation happen than price may correct to some point. But i don't think price will go to previous level anytime soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:23:30 PM

Yes actually this pump is from the spectulation alone and when actually news/implementation happen than price may correct to some point. But i don't think price will go to previous level anytime soon.

Nah. It can be back to their previous price once the owner decide to dump it. They are just trapping big whales to caught by their bait pump. But price speculation helps a lot in pumping a coin. I can't say any word to that strategy. It is brilliant. Cheesy

zana

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:33:58 PM

How much did BTC rise when started being used at Silkroad?

Is it possible people are thinking the same?
Facilitator

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:38:45 PM

If you have concrete evidence and report to the law enforcements in the world, then the criminals will be caught.

▐█▌
       █████
      ███████
     ████████▀
    ████████  █
   ████████ ▐███▌
  ████████ ▐█████▌
 ████████
  ████████ ▐█████▌
   ████████ ▐███▌
    ████████  █
     ████████▄
      ███████
       █████
        ▐█▌
EXTOKE
 ------ FEE FREE TRADING! ------
▐█▌

▐█▌
  FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE!

▐█▌

▐█▌

▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██            ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄██   █▄       █████▄▀ ██▄
██    ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀   ██
██     ██████████████   ██
██      █████████████   ██
██       ▀██████████    ██
▀██      ▄████████▀    ██▀
 ▀██ ▄▄████████▀▀     ██▀
  ▀██▄              ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
 ▄██       ▄█████     ██▄
▄██        ███         ██▄
██       ▄▄███▄▄        ██
██       ███████        ██
██         ███          ██
██         ███          ██
▀██        ███         ██▀
 ▀██       ███        ██▀
  ▀██▄     ███      ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀████████▀▀
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:41:59 PM

How much did BTC rise when started being used at Silkroad?

Is it possible people are thinking the same?

It was an insane pump, like 100 dollars to 1200 dollars or something. You can check it for yourself here:

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd

This is why I think XMR can pump really hard, LTC pumped hard too, they have similar supply.

Of course, you may end up buying at the top and it starts crashing... its a big gamble.
Suggestive Melon

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:47:27 PM

Question. Does anyone know how much money money goes through online dark net markets currently? Because the answer to that will give you an idea as to what kind of money will go into Monero in the near future.  I've had trouble finding any estimate as to how much money currently goes through them, but I can tell you that the Silk Road was raking in roughly 100mil a year as of 2013.  This should give at least some kind of idea as to how much could potentially end up going into Monero, that is assuming it does become the de facto darknet currency.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:55:48 PM

It was an insane pump, like 100 dollars to 1200 dollars or something. You can check it for yourself here:

bitcoin's pump of all pumps happened after silk road was shut down. there's no way to know the effect it had on the price while it was still operating but i'm sure it was positive. 
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 04:31:53 PM

Question. Does anyone know how much money money goes through online dark net markets currently? Because the answer to that will give you an idea as to what kind of money will go into Monero in the near future.  I've had trouble finding any estimate as to how much money currently goes through them, but I can tell you that the Silk Road was raking in roughly 100mil a year as of 2013.  This should give at least some kind of idea as to how much could potentially end up going into Monero, that is assuming it does become the de facto darknet currency.

http://www.rand.org/randeurope/research/projects/online-drugs-trade-trafficking.html

Summary: "Illegal drug transactions on cryptomarkets have tripled since 2013, with revenues doubling. But at $12-21 (€10.5-18.5) million a month, this is clearly a niche market compared to the traditional offline market, estimated at $2.3 (€2) billion a month in Europe alone."

LiskQH

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:51:16 PM

I have information that Poloniex is involved in this pump MONERO, at them many coins have accumulated. They sell.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:58:16 PM

what do you think?

You can see all Monero developers on github. If you can link them with running a darmparket website then there is your story.  But if you would hae nice job and be owner of a dark market website i doubt your hobby would be to develop crypto coins.

lol

People that push Monero price up are regular crypto lovers. That try not be left empty handed when XMR finayl reach normal price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: