Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero pumpers = dnm owner?  (Read 3155 times)
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:18:29 PM

How much did BTC rise when started being used at Silkroad?

Is it possible people are thinking the same?

It was an insane pump, like 100 dollars to 1200 dollars or something. You can check it for yourself here:

No no no!!!
Silkroad went online january 2011 and added Bitcoin at the same time.
Sure it had an positive effect on BTC's value over time but the huge pump happened in november 2013!
And Silkroad gut shot down in october of the same year, so before the mega pump happend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Usuadog

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:48:57 PM

People that push Monero price up are regular crypto lovers. That try not be left empty handed when XMR finayl reach normal price.

That is right. These guys move between coins. They were in Ethereum, Dahs, Ripple and now they are in Monero.

vlom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:50:32 PM

People that push Monero price up are regular crypto lovers. That try not be left empty handed when XMR finayl reach normal price.

That is right. These guys move between coins. They were in Ethereum, Dahs, Ripple and now they are in Monero.

and at the moment there are a lot of coins losing value. this will change soon i hope.
vlom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:54:24 PM

what do you think?
are the monero pumpers the owners of the darknet markets that accept monero?

or even monero devs are dnm devs too?

You can see all Monero developers on github. If you can link them with running a darmparket website then there is your story.  But if you would hae nice job and be owner of a dark market website i doubt your hobby would be to develop crypto coins.

lol

yes, this could bei true. but do you have an answer to this question?

why monero? why not an other cryptonight coin?

if i were the dev of a coin. i would do a lot to be on dnm. thats why i think that it could be possible that monero devs talk to the dnm-admins.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 05:58:12 PM

what do you think?

You can see all Monero developers on github. If you can link them with running a darmparket website then there is your story.  But if you would hae nice job and be owner of a dark market website i doubt your hobby would be to develop crypto coins.

lol

if i were the dev of a coin. i would do a lot to be on dnm. thats why i think that i could be possible that moonier devs talk to the dnm-admins.

Other cryptonite coins don't have the same user base, and by lack of that virtue, they don't have the same GitHub or market activity--my guess is only following the coin for a few hours or days has led you to make a lot of faulty assumptions based on limited information.

vlom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:03:03 PM

what do you think?

lol

if i were the dev of a coin. i would do a lot to be on dnm. thats why i think that i could be possible that moonier devs talk to the dnm-admins.

Other cryptonite coins don't have the same user base, and by lack of that virtue, they don't have the same GitHub or market activity--my guess is only following the coin for a few hours or days has led you to make a lot of faulty assumptions based on limited information.

that is true. i was never following the development of monero. just because of the never ending monero vs. dash battle. and the insta-ninja-or-what-ever mining topics.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1439

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:12:07 AM

what do you think?

I am not saying they are involved but think about it. This market is not regulated, no one will go to prison, there is money to be made and there are insiders who know about the news before it is released. I would be naive to think nobody was buying XMR before the big news. That is the way of the trading market regulated and unregulated, there is nothing wrong with making money. It will only be wrong for someone if he is left holding at high prices and it suddenly went down. But that is the game we have to accept it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:50:01 AM

you'd be stupid to buy now.
already missed the train.
what a joke it's become...polo is getting away with fucking murder they're lucky to still be in business, insider pumps now too huh?  fucking pigs.
look at those bots go lol...congrats to anyone who made $, but still it's sad how this thing will pump for NO reason at all, and don't give me darkmarkets bullshit...it's just fuel for the whales hype train that sheep now buy into.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Usuadog

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:37:57 PM

you'd be stupid to buy now.
already missed the train.
what a joke it's become...polo is getting away with fucking murder they're lucky to still be in business, insider pumps now too huh?  fucking pigs.
look at those bots go lol...congrats to anyone who made $, but still it's sad how this thing will pump for NO reason at all, and don't give me darkmarkets bullshit...it's just fuel for the whales hype train that sheep now buy into.

I think it might better to wait for the price to drop a bit or when there is good usage of the Monero by general public.

Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 07:30:12 PM

when FBI and DEA sized darket then all monero coins will be over night drop to 1$ or les,its will happen real soon!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:05:30 PM

Monero has a real reason to exist: People that want to buy ilegal drugs on dark markets are going to use whatever is the most anonymous technology, and Bitcoin is not enough just yet, in the future maybe.

So I think there is a reason for the pump beyond speculation, but of course the question is... good idea to buy now, or it will correct? nobody can know.

Bull-fucking-shit

Ransomware.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Facilitator

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:24:23 PM

when FBI and DEA sized darket then all monero coins will be over night drop to 1$ or les,its will happen real soon!

That could happen. But similar seizsure happened to the silk road and the price of the bitcoin did not drop.

▐█▌
       █████
      ███████
     ████████▀
    ████████  █
   ████████ ▐███▌
  ████████ ▐█████▌
 ████████
  ████████ ▐█████▌
   ████████ ▐███▌
    ████████  █
     ████████▄
      ███████
       █████
        ▐█▌
EXTOKE
 ------ FEE FREE TRADING! ------
▐█▌

▐█▌
  FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE!

▐█▌

▐█▌

▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██            ▄▄▄   ██▄
▄██   █▄       █████▄▀ ██▄
██    ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀   ██
██     ██████████████   ██
██      █████████████   ██
██       ▀██████████    ██
▀██      ▄████████▀    ██▀
 ▀██ ▄▄████████▀▀     ██▀
  ▀██▄              ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
 ▄██       ▄█████     ██▄
▄██        ███         ██▄
██       ▄▄███▄▄        ██
██       ███████        ██
██         ███          ██
██         ███          ██
▀██        ███         ██▀
 ▀██       ███        ██▀
  ▀██▄     ███      ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀████████▀▀
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:36:24 PM

Monero right now has a real base and followers, since monero is the real secure and untraceable currency,it can be used freely without the prying eyes of law enforcement. The owner of KAT would be still running the website if he was using monero more over if he have used his brain he would have being safe. Either way monero is the future and it is nice to see some good currencies having a value,bitcoin value didnt drop when Ross William Ulbricht was caught so this will be the case here too.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:17:13 PM

what do you think?

I am not saying they are involved but think about it. This market is not regulated, no one will go to prison, there is money to be made and there are insiders who know about the news before it is released. I would be naive to think nobody was buying XMR before the big news. That is the way of the trading market regulated and unregulated, there is nothing wrong with making money. It will only be wrong for someone if he is left holding at high prices and it suddenly went down. But that is the game we have to accept it.

i agree and find it suspicious theymos said the best ALT was XMR
Would be easy for him to get a hold of darknet players etc..

FUD first & ask questions later™
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1439

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:42:08 AM

Monero right now has a real base and followers, since monero is the real secure and untraceable currency,it can be used freely without the prying eyes of law enforcement. The owner of KAT would be still running the website if he was using monero more over if he have used his brain he would have being safe. Either way monero is the future and it is nice to see some good currencies having a value,bitcoin value didnt drop when Ross William Ulbricht was caught so this will be the case here too.

I believe XMR will be put to the real test when the FBI, DEA and the NSA step in to catch darknet mechants using the coin. Let us not be in denial that we are talking about the power of the whole US government versus a group of core developers of Monero. There is already talk that Monero's weakness will be seeen in the view key feature. Let us see.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:01:11 AM

I believe XMR will be put to the real test when the FBI, DEA and the NSA step in to catch darknet mechants using the coin. Let us not be in denial that we are talking about the power of the whole US government versus a group of core developers of Monero. There is already talk that Monero's weakness will be seeen in the view key feature. Let us see.

As far as I understood, bitcoin was not part of seizing Silk Road.  An attack on TOR was.

As usual, the crypto itself is not the issue, OPSEC is.

elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:33:50 PM

I have information that Poloniex is involved in this pump MONERO, at them many coins have accumulated. They sell.

Proof please  Grin

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 07:04:58 AM

what do you think?

In case that monero pumpers are dnm owners , you can use your logic, we had a insider info , right ? and the reward would be x2 overnight more or less , what you will do ??
You cant really know who is behind a pump , but this one is 99% sure, they decide to add XMR on DM ...

I have information that Poloniex is involved in this pump MONERO, at them many coins have accumulated. They sell.

Proof please  Grin

The best proof is that Polo have started to taking profits from the currency you buy or sell , no sum up of btc , so if a coin pumped Polo will sell on maxed price , fucking lame !
Turbo2

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:08:08 AM

Bitcoin is not anonymous.

Monero is anonymous.

Long live Monero!
AstralWonder

Activity: 92

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:38:09 AM

i think that monero insiders paid a lot of xmr to the admins of AlphaBay and Oasis Markets. Without that they would not implement monero. And now both sides a making money by selling their coins to the public.
Probably, why else would they wait so long to integrate right?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: