Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:24:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you promote Bon PeKaO (BON) for BTC  (Read 3290 times)
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:05:11 AM

I thought that it's developer will conduct a twitter and other social media campaigns? Is there any updates regarding this matter? I want to join if ever.

That campaigns are not much reliable as mostly scammers come with fake accounts at there, the signature campaign is much reliable and with that the OP will get a more advantageous response for his project.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:46:53 AM

Hi All, does anyone recognise this user: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=875265 ? Offers signature designs, takes BTC (50% of the agreed amount) and stops responding...  Embarrassed
Yes you are scammed and I hope that will it serve as a lesson to you, don't trust easily to anyone in the internet, and don't pay for something that's not done yet unless he is a DT user have a green trust. Maybe you can try to find some signature designers if you want to continue your signature campaign they have have there portfolio here in this section, @jayce https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1142066.0, @medUSA https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1017144.0, @radhwane https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1235503.0,  its the several designers here in BT for signature campaign. @SFR10 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1136108.0
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:05:06 AM

Hi All, does anyone recognise this user: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=875265 ? Offers signature designs, takes BTC (50% of the agreed amount) and stops responding...  Embarrassed
Yes you are scammed and I hope that will it serve as a lesson to you, don't trust easily to anyone in the internet, and don't pay for something that's not done yet unless he is a DT user have a green trust. Maybe you can try to find some signature designers if you want to continue your signature campaign they have have there portfolio here in this section, @jayce https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1142066.0, @medUSA https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1017144.0, @radhwane https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1235503.0,  its the several designers here in BT for signature campaign. @SFR10 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1136108.0

How long you have been contacting that person? And why you have to pay him 50% even without seeing the work done already. And if you are going to look for some good designers and trusted ones you can refer to the quoted post. And it is hard to trust some low rank ones, and it is not a good deal that you are going to pay half of the total amount without receiving nothing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:27:50 AM

How long you have been contacting that person? And why you have to pay him 50% even without seeing the work done already. And if you are going to look for some good designers and trusted ones you can refer to the quoted post. And it is hard to trust some low rank ones, and it is not a good deal that you are going to pay half of the total amount without receiving nothing.
That is a mistake you transacted with a non reputable person, you should post here that you are needing someone for the signature of Pekao and to be transparent members will show their interest and we could also advise who to choose. I know people are waiting for the commencement of this campaign but the problem that happen to you will make it impossible for you to start the soonest.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:33:40 AM

That is a mistake you transacted with a non reputable person, you should post here that you are needing someone for the signature of Pekao and to be transparent members will show their interest and we could also advise who to choose. I know people are waiting for the commencement of this campaign but the problem that happen to you will make it impossible for you to start the soonest.

I feel sorry for you PeKaO I hope this is not going to affect your project to promote BON here in forum. And what you can do if that person isn't able to contact you again.

You can try to put red trust to him and ask some DT's to help you with it to put red mark to him. (Only if possible).

But I think if user is still not going to coordinate with you and does really have the intention of scamming you. Then you set up an accusation against him.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 11:30:12 AM

You must have started the campaign by now.This is the longest I have seen someone taking to start a signature campaign.You must make a thread to invite signature codes and pay only to the winner
PeKaO (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 07:28:35 PM

Yes, I have no other option than report that user and hopefully he is going to get banned! Well, didn't expect Members of this forum can be scammers Sad

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:48:19 PM

Yes, I have no other option than report that user and hopefully he is going to get banned! Well, didn't expect Members of this forum can be scammers Sad

Do not try to trust on lower members of this forum, always try to use escrow whenever you have to deal with them, and in every field of life you will meet good and bad people, as in every field there are good people along with bad people n one place.

Can we know what is your next decision? will you start your campaign or will leave promotion for your project? was that a bigger amount which you lost in his hands?
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:37:36 AM

Do not try to trust on lower members of this forum, always try to use escrow whenever you have to deal with them, and in every field of life you will meet good and bad people, as in every field there are good people along with bad people n one place.

Can we know what is your next decision? will you start your campaign or will leave promotion for your project? was that a bigger amount which you lost in his hands?

Floving is right, you don't have to trust lower rank members here in forum. As there are trust reputation that is building here by the legit developers and service providers that you can trust and that is going to give you quality job. Well that is what I want to know too if there are going to have changes after this incident.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:06:40 AM

Floving is right, you don't have to trust lower rank members here in forum. As there are trust reputation that is building here by the legit developers and service providers that you can trust and that is going to give you quality job. Well that is what I want to know too if there are going to have changes after this incident.

I want to disagree lower rank members should not be trusted. Integrity is  virtue which is not available to everyone irrespective of rank. We seen higher rank members with massive negative trust and also lower rank members that have proven to be trustworthy even newbie, I have dealt with. What I will just add is for one to be more careful in dealing whether lower or higher rank...
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 09:00:33 AM

I want to disagree lower rank members should not be trusted. Integrity is  virtue which is not available to everyone irrespective of rank. We seen higher rank members with massive negative trust and also lower rank members that have proven to be trustworthy even newbie, I have dealt with. What I will just add is for one to be more careful in dealing whether lower or higher rank...
Yes but this is a campaign we need to protect our payment for we work not to be wasted. but if the op paid daily  I think there's nothing to be worried but if not. You need to use escrow who has trusted here in this forum so we can easily participate in any campaign you want.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:56:57 AM

I am sorry that you have been scammed.Scammers are all over the internet and this forum is no exception.Although we have some guidelines to prevent users from getting scammed like escrow etc but not everyone follows it

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
nealvanessa990

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:42:20 PM

hey am interested to promote Bon PeKaO coin.I can promote on twitter and facebook.I have a twitter and facebook account with 1000+ friends and followers.How much you want to pay post and tweet?
I only accept BTC if interested pm me.thanks
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:10:58 PM

I would promote your site for bitcoins, I done that in that past, and for sure I will continue to do it in the future. I have Facebook account with more then 750 friends, and I made account after joining here, so my friends are mostly crypto followers. Also I have couple groups, bitcoin related also. I think you need to set up some rates, and people will share Bon Pekao on social networks, and will be paid depending how many friends/followers they have.
I don't know what kind of promotion you wish for, but this is excellent way for promotion. Many people will hear or see about you, depending from commercial type you choose.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:04:31 PM

Do not waste your time with this project, it looks like a shady project, the OP is just creating posts like that in order to promote his coin and want the members to invest in this coin and will then run away , all the things are proved from his activities on this forum.
PeKaO (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 07:28:21 PM

Do not waste your time with this project, it looks like a shady project, the OP is just creating posts like that in order to promote his coin and want the members to invest in this coin and will then run away , all the things are proved from his activities on this forum.

I'm not sure where you're coming from saying this, man? Moreover no one wants you to be part of this project in any shape or form, if you are not interested...

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:16:11 PM

There are many ways to promote i can offer facebook/twitter post pay for click campaign autosurf let me know
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:26:22 PM

There are many ways to promote i can offer facebook/twitter post pay for click campaign autosurf let me know

If you read some posts before you then you will find that the OP is going to start a signature campaign and his facebook and twitter promotion has been taken in care. But the OP is currently waiting for the signature designer who I think escape away with his money.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:15:38 PM

Hi PeKaO,I have been wearing your avatar for more than a week now have promoted it on facebook also.I appreciate that you paid me in advance but I want to remind you that it was for one week.I am giving you 2 days more and then I will remove my avatar.If you want me to continue displaying it,please make payment again.Thanks

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 08:38:53 PM

Hi PeKaO,I have been wearing your avatar for more than a week now have promoted it on facebook also.I appreciate that you paid me in advance but I want to remind you that it was for one week.I am giving you 2 days more and then I will remove my avatar.If you want me to continue displaying it,please make payment again.Thanks

Can I know that how much PeKaO pay each member for wearing his avatar for a period of one week? and is that offer still available or he do not accept any more members?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: