Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:17:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is white nationalism and why it is so dangerous?  (Read 6594 times)
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:33:23 PM

It's funny you say that when US/EU/Canadian/Israeli foreign policy basically involves invading and illegally occupying pretty much 90-95% of the Middle East
funnier still how you think niggers come from the middle east

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:19:18 PM

OP, I'll pay you 0.005 BTC for locking this post, or requesting a moderator to delete it.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:02:24 PM

Edit
Fying skate board - good lord we dont need to wait for your kid to invent it because the japs already did:

http://www.lexus-int.com/amazinginmotion/slide/

Edit 2
Your example of the rocket building doesnt work, because the nations im talking about have their own space programm.
(Not even to say that modern rocket tech was stolen from germany and asians already had rockets around 15th century: look up korean warfare)..

See your all wrong again...
Sorry to disappoint, but that someone is probably not Lexus. All SLIDE has ever been, says Durand, is part of a marketing campaign for an as yet unannounced car. (And no, the car won’t float either). In truth, Lexus didn’t even build the hoverboard itself; it partnered with outside agencies to create what turned out to be a surprise viral sensation.

“Let’s be frank, it’s not novel,” says Durand. “There are other hoverboards. To a degree, we weren’t expecting [the reaction].”

But while it’s true that the Lexus hoverboard doesn’t represent any scientific breakthroughs, it’s perhaps not a total shock that it captured so many hearts and views. ..

THIS IS A FLYING BOARD or Hover board...

In May 2015, the Romania-born Canadian inventor Catalin Alexandru Duru set a Guinness World Record by travelling a distance of 275.9 m (302 yd) at heights up to 5 m (16 ft) over a lake, on an autonomously powered hoverboard of his own design...

And last point why do i mention BREXIT..
Point1..This topic is because of the brexit and mr trump..It's all become a calling battle ground..
Ron Paul when he tried to become president they played he was a raciest card..
And he lost because of it..

point2..Also when i was typing out it come on the news Japan said to Britain if we don't have free movement of people they will pull companies out of the UK..
 And lets face it all this raciest shit blew up because of the Brexit..EU thinking uk are raciest..
No it's the raciest game to make us feel guilty..
To have other nations think we are the bad guys..

When at the end of the day your MAMA MERKEL Caused the break up of the EU..

Not saying it's so..BUT..Are you sure you GERMANS JAPS AND ISLAM are not up to your old tricks again?..WW2.
Do you fancy round 3 Grin Grin..
Yes i know the average Joe is not thinking like this but are your leaders or our leaders leading us on a path to WAR..The BIG CULL..

Just come back after smoking a nice KUSH SPLIFF..And forgot what i was talking about..
BUT I AM SURE I WON AGAIN Cheesy Cheesy...
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:13:27 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 08:23:59 PM by criptix

Edit
Fying skate board - good lord we dont need to wait for your kid to invent it because the japs already did:

Edit 2
Your example of the rocket building doesnt work, because the nations im talking about have their own space programm.
(Not even to say that modern rocket tech was stolen from germany and asians already had rockets around 15th century: look up korean warfare)..

Sorry to disappoint, but that someone is probably not Lexus. All SLIDE has ever been, says Durand, is part of a marketing campaign for an as yet unannounced car. (And no, the car won’t float either). In truth, Lexus didn’t even build the hoverboard itself; it partnered with outside agencies to create what turned out to be a surprise viral sensation.

“Let’s be frank, it’s not novel,” says Durand. “There are other hoverboards. To a degree, we weren’t expecting [the reaction].”

But while it’s true that the Lexus hoverboard doesn’t represent any scientific breakthroughs, it’s perhaps not a total shock that it captured so many hearts and views. ..

In May 2015, the Romania-born Canadian inventor Catalin Alexandru Duru set a Guinness World Record by travelling a distance of 275.9 m (302 yd) at heights up to 5 m (16 ft) over a lake, on an autonomously powered hoverboard of his own design...

Point1..This topic is because of the brexit and mr trump..It's all become a calling battle ground..

point2..Also when i was typing out it come on the news Japan said to Britain if we don't have free movement of people they will pull companies out of the UK..
 And lets face it all this raciest shit blew up because of the Brexit..EU thinking uk are raciest..

Not saying it's so..BUT..Are you sure you GERMANS JAPS AND ISLAM are not up to your old tricks again?..WW2.
Yes i know the average Joe is not thinking like this but are your leaders or our leaders leading us on a path to WAR..The BIG CULL..

Just come back after smoking a nice KUSH SPLIFF..And forgot what i was talking about..

Slide is no PR-gag: https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/the-lexus-hoverboard-is-real-video/

Nobody thinks the UK is racist because of brexit. They think the UK people are dumb.

I dont wanna burst your bubble but the last time when the UK had somethint to say on world stage is around a century ago.

Also please stop smoking cannabis people can clearly see that it limits your logical thinking and your abilities  to talk and write proper english.  Undecided

Edit

It seems you are pretty high take a look at your hover-board:

This is nothing more then a big quadrocopter which doesnt even work well:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/omni-hoverboard-canadian-inventor-still-refining-his-guinness-record-breaking-flying-propeller-1524342

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:41:15 AM

Edit

Edit 2

Slide is no PR-gag: https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/the-lexus-hoverboard-is-real-video/

Nobody thinks the UK is racist because of brexit. They think the UK people are dumb.

I dont wanna burst your bubble but the last time when the UK had somethint to say on world stage is around a century ago.

Also please stop smoking cannabis people can clearly see that it limits your logical thinking and your abilities  to talk and write proper english.  Undecided

Edit

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/omni-hoverboard-canadian-inventor-still-refining-his-guinness-record-breaking-flying-propeller-1524342
I am a bricklayer Grin..
Left school with no education went to college learnt how to be a bricklayer and never looked back since Grin..Good at reading good with numbers and measurements..
Not to hot at spelling but only really need it to write bets out and order bacon butties..
But still good at making money Wink..And i am my own boss Grin

Now We will soon see who the dumb ones are Grin..

You have no say on the world stage.. Who cares what Germany says..
Go to the other side of the world no one knows who you are Cheesy..

OH you will soon come running to us for help if RUSSIA gets hold of you Cheesy Cheesy..

We have a British commonwealth attack our Island and you will be Attacked from many many countries..
Now someone attacks Germany who will help you?.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Yes i know all pie in the sky and it wont happen..BUT IF IT DID Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

OH i win again Cheesy..
Just remember who you call dumb  Wink Wink..

Britain has been into finance for far to long..Eton boys always got a job..
So the London political elite not been caring about our industries more interested in finance..
So they let the other EU countries do all the hard work..Farming industries technology

BUT what these idiots don't know is what about the people who don't get into finance ?
what about our future kids?..
If we keep importing goods it dumb's our nation down because we are into finance mostly..

Not much thinking about technology or industry so always be less jobs but loads of money for the few because there into finance..And this is why London does good capital of finance..

And who do the world look at LONDON..

So i won again.. Don't know why i won but i have Grin

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:38:58 AM

Every child on this planet should be free and have free health and free education..
Just we are in very strange times because the elite are not getting what they want so all sorts of
accusations are coming out..

Nothing is free, adults need to work to provide free services for children. Moreover, as long Aryan nations keep importing hordes of foreign races, more difficult will become to provide free services for children.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:04:51 AM

Every child on this planet should be free and have free health and free education..
Just we are in very strange times because the elite are not getting what they want so all sorts of
accusations are coming out..

Nothing is free, adults need to work to provide free services for children. Moreover, as long Aryan nations keep importing hordes of foreign races, more difficult will become to provide free services for children.

You know what, this is getting very annoying, it's about time I coached you on what Aryan means, because you keep making yourself look like an idiot:

"The Aryan race was a racial grouping used in the period of the late 19th century to the mid-20th century to describe multiple peoples"
Source

You might as well come out and say the Earth is flat and the Sun revolves around the Catholic Church

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:48:46 AM

Edit

Edit 2

Edit

I am a bricklayer Grin..
Left school with no education went to college learnt how to be a bricklayer and never looked back since Grin..Good at reading good with numbers and measurements..
Not to hot at spelling but only really need it to write bets out and order bacon butties..
But still good at making money Wink..And i am my own boss Grin

Now We will soon see who the dumb ones are Grin..

You have no say on the world stage.. Who cares what Germany says..
Go to the other side of the world no one knows who you are Cheesy..

OH you will soon come running to us for help if RUSSIA gets hold of you Cheesy Cheesy..

We have a British commonwealth attack our Island and you will be Attacked from many many countries..
Now someone attacks Germany who will help you?.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Yes i know all pie in the sky and it wont happen..BUT IF IT DID Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

OH i win again Cheesy..
Just remember who you call dumb  Wink Wink..

Britain has been into finance for far to long..Eton boys always got a job..
So the London political elite not been caring about our industries more interested in finance..
So they let the other EU countries do all the hard work..Farming industries technology

BUT what these idiots don't know is what about the people who don't get into finance ?
what about our future kids?..
If we keep importing goods it dumb's our nation down because we are into finance mostly..

Not much thinking about technology or industry so always be less jobs but loads of money for the few because there into finance..And this is why London does good capital of finance..

And who do the world look at LONDON..

So i won again.. Don't know why i won but i have Grin

Well surely you won the award for sidestepping arguments and changing topic.

Should just smoke more pot.
That surely will make you think you win everything.

Please realize you are on drugs and write a lot of incoherent bunk. And every time i correct you you change your arguments and topics faster then chuck norris can do his roundhouse kick.

Congratz.

Sad

Ps: i do like british people  and my next vacation will be in london. But that has nothing to do with the argument we have. Just stay with facts if you have a discussion.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:27:05 PM

You know what, this is getting very annoying, it's about time I coached you on what Aryan means, because you keep making yourself look like an idiot:

"The Aryan race was a racial grouping used in the period of the late 19th century to the mid-20th century to describe multiple peoples"
Source

You might as well come out and say the Earth is flat and the Sun revolves around the Catholic Church

I neither need your couching or your references. I have already study the racial origins of "white" people long before you were even aware of race:

Source: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=S2wIAAAAQAAJ&dq=Aryan&pg=PA2#v=onepage&q&f=false
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:30:39 PM

Well surely you won the award for sidestepping arguments and changing topic.

Should just smoke more pot.
That surely will make you think you win everything.

Please realize you are on drugs and write a lot of incoherent bunk. And every time i correct you you change your arguments and topics faster then chuck norris can do his roundhouse kick.

Congratz.

Sad

Ps: i do like british people  and my next vacation will be in london. But that has nothing to do with the argument we have. Just stay with facts if you have a discussion.

Well, you will not find so many genuine British people in London. This city has became the capital of every foreign race in the world. If you want know the real Britain avoid London.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:38:44 PM

Source

I neither need your couching or your references. I have already study the racial origins of "white" people long before you even aware of race:

Source: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=S2wIAAAAQAAJ&dq=Aryan&pg=PA2#v=onepage&q&f=false

Just Googled the author of that excrement.

"Arthur Henry Attwell (5 August 1920 – 2 March 1991) was Bishop of Sodor and Man from 1983 to 1988. He served as Dean of Kimberley, South Africa, from 1953 to 1959 and afterwards as Rector of Workington, Cumberland. "

Note the dates, he was a bishop and a dean in South Africa when apartheid was most prominent.

Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:09:49 PM

OP, I'll pay you 0.005 BTC for locking this post, or requesting a moderator to delete it.
I would only accept 5 btc, however I will not for respect for my fellow human beings that express their perception on this topic. I will not degrade their existence and vision as child God.

So no. It's stay open. I am not suckerberg, Larry or Sergei, or anyone of the muppets.

Before God they speak, by censoring them, I would oppose The creation of God to express itself. How would I excuse me before the Creator of the Universe for such an act? The birds sing if it please him, the fly clean the world and make noise flying.

Rip to your soul awesome, and may you find it sooner rather than later.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: