Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {PAYING} ▓ Dual-Bitcoin.com :: 200% ROI after 140 hours! ▓  (Read 1604 times)
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:19:20 PM

but still funny that some people still invest. Last deposit was 1 hour ago.
maybe admin was deposited his own money in that site, lol.

It's disappointing that websites like this still exist.  It brings a bad name to all games in this forum.  
yes, of course this is really dissapointing to see. People want to scamming another people's money by creating this sh*t ponzi site.

However, if users are interested in trying out a website that has an actual payout system, with a full explanation of how payouts work, come check out BTCPlus Club!
what the hell, you're same too. Another sh*t ponzi site. Maybe you're admin in these both sites?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCPlus Club

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:36:30 PM

what the hell, you're same too. Another sh*t ponzi site. Maybe you're admin in these both sites?

You're kidding, right?  You don't see any difference between these sites?  Like none?  If I released my site (http://btcplus.club) as open source so that people can see that withdrawals are actually processed and that it's not a scam, would it change opinions? 

What makes a ponzi site shit?  It's the scam.  Scamming is the act of deceit.  There is no fucking deceit in my site, because everything is completely true.  The method by which payout are processed is completely explained, with the full log of all deposits made being publicly available in a CSV.  Do you have any idea how much effort it took to design this.  I find it incredibly demeaning when people like you who take the history of investor-based games and apply it to all websites that involve making a deposit.

If you would like to prove yourself right, go ahead and try making a $0.25 deposit, and watch as you actually get paid.  Plain and simple like that.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 12:18:58 AM

You're kidding, right?
no, i'm not. I'm always serious.

You don't see any difference between these sites?  
nope, because all of ponzi sites are same, people will ended get scammed.

would it change opinions?
i'm never believe nor trust with ponzi sites, so i won't change my mind.

If you would like to prove yourself right, go ahead and try making a $0.25 deposit, and watch as you actually get paid.  Plain and simple like that.
thanks for the offer, but i never ever want send my money even if that's just $0.01, because we know, all of ponzi site will run away.
BTCPlus Club

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:09:07 AM

Yes, all ponzi schemes will run away because that's how they work - they all eventually end because they are unsustainable.  However, it says right on our website why we are different. And it makes sense, too.  It doesn't take a genius (I mean it still might be slightly above you, but we'll pretend you can handle basic logic) to figure out that what we explain on our website could, if it were true, make sense.  Now, look at the history, and see that it is true.  I promise we're not gonna run away for quite a while because it would be kind of a waste to run away from a $20 website with $2 profit, so as long as everyone doesn't start depositing $0.04, we'll be around for a long time to come.  Even better though, as soon as people start seeing that we're not paying out (which shouldn't ever happen), they'll stop depositing.  Our website is based on ChainProfit, which was a game that amassed about 60 BTC through history, paying out every single one of them (that didn't expire, of course) using the same strategy we use.  If you have further questions, please to start an intelligent conversation.  We're more than willing to banter back and forth as long as you present intelligent logic.  Currently all you're saying is "everyone else sucks, so you do too" without beginning to gain any level of understanding.  You're really kind of embarrassing.
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:04:03 AM

OMFG !!  ZOOMER SCAMS ME FOR $1.50 AND THEN GOES AROUND CALLING OTHERS SCAMMERS ? ? ? 

DOESNT GET ANY MORE PATHETIC THAN THIS
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: