Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ComuTalk - Money Maker Forum  (Read 5854 times)
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:12:25 AM

I think your post is like a little unattractive to the people who visited this thread..
Make a little more incentives to attract people mate

Yeah. you must clean your thread and some pictures or animations so that it easily to understand. You can input also the maximum/minimum profit that user
can get in posting in your forum. I think your forum is just like bitcointalk.org and why we must choose to the forum you suggested if there's a forum like this
that hav a lot of information and services that can give us bounty. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:33:55 PM

This is the wrong section to post this, because it looks more like a service announcement than a project under development and asking for inputs. In future please post topics like this in this section on the forum : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=84.0 ^smile^

Good concept, but poorly executed.

I agree with this in all totality, the right category will push the information to the targeted audience and achieve the desired objective...
forummes (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 12:46:07 PM

Bump

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:30:51 PM

Every single topic in your forum has referral link to somewhere. And if you continue to run forum like one big referral forum, you will get there only spammers with referral links, and nothing else. Also this is bitcointalk, and everything related to bitcoins and altcoins, but in your forum i don't see single thread about them
forummes (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 06:40:34 AM

Every single topic in your forum has referral link to somewhere. And if you continue to run forum like one big referral forum, you will get there only spammers with referral links, and nothing else. Also this is bitcointalk, and everything related to bitcoins and altcoins, but in your forum i don't see single thread about them

There is a topic about Bitcoin, just check it!!

arwin100

Activity: 2674
Merit: 796

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 06:58:32 AM

There is a topic about Bitcoin, just check it!!

Ita pretty anoying to see those things i only see little information about bitcoins, and the thing mostly i've seen is lots of refflink spam maybe you should make a counter measure for that one so your furom will not be very messy since it cannot attract people who's seeking some info, and also you need to open up some good advertisement so you can get more traffic that can give you more stats, the more user you could get the more healthy and alive will became your furom will be you can get plenty of advertiser if you achieve that.

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 12:41:37 PM

I've tried your site and as of now the good part there that i want was the referral exchange but the problem right now is that  there were only few members so i am having a hard time. But i'll be taking note to this one.
forummes (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 10:30:06 AM

I've tried your site and as of now the good part there that i want was the referral exchange but the problem right now is that  there were only few members so i am having a hard time. But i'll be taking note to this one.

Hi, thank you, we are searching members right now, we keep promoting right now, and we are getting new members everyday

dharkmadder

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:58:59 AM

Why not make a campaign also, a paid to post? Just like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1615457.0

forummes (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 03:18:48 PM

Why not make a campaign also, a paid to post? Just like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1615457.0

It's not our target, we want to make a forum site like EmoneySpace Forum, Digital Point Forum, Blackhatworldforum and other successful forum without any incentive system

forummes (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 06:20:57 AM

Our Alexa Rank is  1,160,879

Thanks for your all support

TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:28:54 AM

I have saw the website and there are section about discussion bitcoin and another cryptos coins, it is good although still there are not many topic on there and if i have much time maybe i will try your services. Thanks for share info.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:07:54 AM

I have saw the website and there are section about discussion bitcoin and another cryptos coins, it is good although still there are not many topic on there and if i have much time maybe i will try your services. Thanks for share info.
Yes i've checked it too but looks the forum is like new site, not much information i got from there and not many member active too.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:55:44 AM

You need to really work hard to promote it as there already are quite few good forums on same theme.Most online earning sites are scam and people have lost faith in them.There are only few genuine ones that pay too little.I suggest you do some seo and get visitors from search engine

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
forummes (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 08:36:43 AM

You need to really work hard to promote it as there already are quite few good forums on same theme.Most online earning sites are scam and people have lost faith in them.There are only few genuine ones that pay too little.I suggest you do some seo and get visitors from search engine

Hi, thanks for your suggestion and support Grin

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:24:57 AM

Bump
1.Follow the bump rules of the forum IE bump your thread once every 24 hours.
2.I don't see any significant content related to bitcoin or bitcoin earning methods.
3.Does the forum really needs to be advertised here since it doesn't feature bitcoins at all?

Hi, thanks for information, i will bump every 24 hours and this forum related to Bitcoin too, you can discuss about bitcoin there
Only discuss? then where is money making system? I can't see anything to make money with this forum.
this is a simple forum like others.
do you pay users to writing posts??
give some detailed information.
forummes (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 04:33:11 PM

Bump
2.I don't see any significant content related to bitcoin or bitcoin earning methods.
3.Does the forum really needs to be advertised here since it doesn't feature bitcoins at all?

Hi, thanks for information, i will bump every 24 hours and this forum related to Bitcoin too, you can discuss about bitcoin there
Only discuss? then where is money making system? I can't see anything to make money with this forum.

Hi, yes, only discuss something just like in Bitcointalk or may be you can promote something but if you are promoting you must follow the rules.

forummes (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 08:10:05 AM

Alexa Rank: 1,107,738 Grin

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:57:28 AM

Bump

A forum admin itself will not be able to afford to pay his users. So, expecting a forum to pay for its posters in the beginning days itself is completely meaningless. Once it get established with its registered members base, we could expect some advertisers to sponsor posters for giving advertisements to them.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1222

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 11:26:09 AM

Bump

A forum admin itself will not be able to afford to pay his users. So, expecting a forum to pay for its posters in the beginning days itself is completely meaningless. Once it get established with its registered members base, we could expect some advertisers to sponsor posters for giving advertisements to them.

There's no guarantee for them to be successfull even though they are  doing some paid to post or anything giveaways in their furom since i've seen that many furom attempor does that kind of promotion but turn out to be failed for their what so called business, but for OP if he really like to gain more success i think he should try more innovative ways just to attract more people to stay and do sone unique updates and informative boards to gain the attention of people.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████