Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:18:46 AM

After reading this I tried to explain what is BTC to my little nephew who knows what is money and it didn't take much time for him to understand the basic of the BTC concept. I don't he understood perfectly but lastly he said: "It's an invisible money which we can spend on robots."  Roll Eyes Grin Grin

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:25:59 AM

After reading this I tried to explain what is BTC to my little nephew who knows what is money and it didn't take much time for him to understand the basic of the BTC concept. I don't he understood perfectly but lastly he said: "It's an invisible money which we can spend on robots."  Roll Eyes Grin Grin

Nice talking with your nephew! and kids this days had an odd and creative mind this days and I think by means of a robots is the machine that you can exchange or make a payment with bitcoin, as I have said in my other post that children this days have an excellent understanding now than before and because of the evolving world we are right now and technology that we are in, I think that more younger kids can surely easily learn fast.
altcoinnxt

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:17:11 AM

Children will require more time and more struggle to make them to understand bitcoin but teenagers will understand it sooner especially those teenagers who will be educated they will start to study more about bitcoin and will join the community sooner.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 03:33:38 AM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
difficult for teenager ? i think no , because my self teenager and i am fast understand about bitcoin .. but for children maybe difficult because i think chilrend still playing happiness

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
SidaroffVany

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:41:57 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
difficult for teenager ? i think no , because my self teenager and i am fast understand about bitcoin .. but for children maybe difficult because i think chilrend still playing happiness
Children need to learn in school and learning to give to the Institute, and sweaty just help or suggest what and how to make money. From us only need help for the children.
Winter1986

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:58:28 PM

Children need to learn in school and learning to give to the Institute, and sweaty just help or suggest what and how to make money. From us only need help for the children.
Explains very difficult for the children of bitcoin. Most likely it needs time to grow up and become adults, and even then explains.
Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:01:31 PM

See sig.....
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:24:39 PM

I've learned in my time for myself one truth - who has the information, he is rich, so when you know what that way of earning - earning himself the real methods and techniques do not tell all, but with the children at the right time you need to share.
Lorik

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:42:25 PM

It would be good if the information about bitcoin or even Blockchain included in the school of computer science program. That would be so much more active and faster than the child learned that he is in life.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:55:40 PM

Explaining bitcoin to the teenagers or kids are very easy the hard things is to get their interest to used it or adopt it since they are only kids and not required yet to earn money they will hard to convince to work in bitcoin yet they will need to learn from the school to mature their idea in life.
Just like it is hard to get their interest in bitcoin the same is to make them understand it because if they will not have any interest in any thing then they will never want to learn about that thing and if they will like money then they will never ever want a different type of money just like if a kid is always getting a one type of currency note then he never accept any other note of that currency of any quantity.
phieiph

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:57:24 PM

It would be good if the information about bitcoin or even Blockchain included in the school of computer science program. That would be so much more active and faster than the child learned that he is in life.
Children learn and so do not want to have at least received the first elements of life, and here bitcoin head score. I think they do then stop learning. It is difficult at their age will be taken.
larryfromjapan

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:09:36 PM

Give them $50 (maybe more maybe less depending on age) of btc and tell them to go figure out how to spend it online. They figure that stuff out fast and tell there friends.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:40:13 AM

I think you dont need to explain bitcoin in children because there are so young ang they cant really understand what are you trying to say specially in teenagers because teenagers nowadays would rather hang out with their friends so i think you dont need to explain bitcoin to them.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:28:47 AM

I think you dont need to explain bitcoin in children because there are so young ang they cant really understand what are you trying to say specially in teenagers because teenagers nowadays would rather hang out with their friends so i think you dont need to explain bitcoin to them.
Bitcoin are not really for children, they have to understand it. It's important to ensure that they are capable to comprehend so they will be able to do it right, bitcoin pose risk to children knowing that there are a lot of illegal activities we can use with bitcoin including gambling which is not good for them.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:46:03 AM

Bitcoin are not really for children, they have to understand it. It's important to ensure that they are capable to comprehend so they will be able to do it right

The younger generation knows more than we think. They are well aware of all the tech related things which Bitcoin is definitely one of. But then there is a difference in understanding what Bitcoin really is. Some people do give Bitcoin credits for all its fantastic features, while others still think it's some sort of a ponzi scheme.

bitcoin pose risk to children knowing that there are a lot of illegal activities we can use with bitcoin including gambling which is not good for them.

Bitcoin makes it indeed very easy to gamble as there is no need for verification, but that's basically also the case with fiat based gambling sites. You can sign up with fake details, but the negative point is that they then can't withdraw as they need to send in scans of their ID. Or they can use the details of their parents if they want to start gambling so badly. There are enough ways to bypass restrictions.
Esphere.in

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:09:35 AM

I've learned in my time for myself one truth - who has the information, he is rich, so when you know what that way of earning - earning himself the real methods and techniques do not tell all, but with the children at the right time you need to share.
There is no truth in that .The people who got rich are the ones who entered bitcoin when it was in its infancy and they earned a pretty good amount of coins by mining with their laptops or home pcs but to make some money right now it is not that simple even if you every information about bitcoin ,just consider investing in bitcoin if you have any plans to make money out of it.
manyuta

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:22:20 PM

There is no truth in that .The people who got rich are the ones who entered bitcoin when it was in its infancy and they earned a pretty good amount of coins by mining with their laptops or home pcs but to make some money right now it is not that simple even if you every information about bitcoin ,just consider investing in bitcoin if you have any plans to make money out of it.
For an adult it's understandable and accessible, and the child will be difficult. Of course it all depends on the age. For their first feature and the problem is restlessness.
kwuccduck

Activity: 138

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:23:51 PM

Of course it is quite a waste of time. It did not come a time when children need to talk about bitcoin. Although if the school in class will talk or mention it, that such an approach is more appropriate.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:16:52 PM

Of course it is quite a waste of time. It did not come a time when children need to talk about bitcoin. Although if the school in class will talk or mention it, that such an approach is more appropriate.
Don't you think an early education/introduction about bitcoin will be either way for them?
For me personally yes it's quite important to introduce them slowly and gradually
With a proper words of course, like lure them about how they can buy games online easily
Without having any bank account you can do that, it' easy to use and called also as digital money, just something like that.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:26:17 PM

Depends on the age but The same time he/she is leaning about dollars it could as easily pick up what bitcoins are and how it is used.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: