Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:44:43 PM

I don't consider to teach children to know bitcoin because if they already know about thay maybe there are chances that they will know about the gambling and when they want a new experience gambling are there for them and they will try it because they want to earn experience. Just wait for the roght time before teaching them and tell them what is the best for them.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:47:04 PM

When children is capable to understand and mature then explain bitcoin in the front of them with one experience and by tutorial and news and provide info about the best investment in and trade in bitcoin
Agree, it depends on the ability teenagers or children.
Because bitcoin is different from real money, maybe before we introduce bitcoin, we better introduce a variety of investments.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:53:30 PM

Ok let us assume that Bitcoin are like Stocks in the market yes they are their but not everyone knows it or even tries to invest in it. And I think the problem is not what we are trying to explain to them but what they are not motivated to do themselves. A person who lacks motivation to learn something will simply not learn anything. In order for this kids to learn something they must be motivated by something like they want to find more ways to earn online. Also I don't think it is proper to introduce Bitcoin to them if they don't know the basics of other things like math, saving in a bank, or a simple investment.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:59:11 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Bitcoin is not that difficult and complicated as what many peopla are thinking. You just need the willingness to learn and patience to wait until the time you will earn your profit. Since bitcoin rises on the millennial era, it is not difficult anymore to teach them what bitcoin is. You just need to orient them how it works and surely they can effectively use it. You can also tell them your own experience regarding bitcoin. Since they know how to use technology
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:59:55 PM

explaining bitcoin to teenager and children is as simple teaching them alphabets, you need to start from the basics, the definitions and how bitcoin is used, compare bitcoin with others that the children understand, with that you give a foundation to the mind of the young minds.

ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:00:35 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
All the children and teenagers belong to this generation.Bitcoin is also a digital currency of this generation.So they would not find any difficulty in understanding about functioning of bitcoins.We could just explain them by showing them how a wallet works.For teenagers,we could also show them some you tube videos to explain about bitcoins. 

daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:52:39 PM

It won't be easy to explain it to teenagers or children as they will find it complicated and might get confused with the technicality of bitcoins so its better not to explain them at that early age and should teach them once they become mature enough to understand the technology.
abilarde

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:11:52 PM

Yes, it is so hard to explain to the teenagers what is botcoin. But i believe it is depend on you on how are you going to explain it, and we know that everything in this world is we don't know already by the way of teaching eldest or our ancestors we can know it moderately and also by experience. We can know by what is experiencing in Daily life living. So by introducing properly to the teenagers what is bitcoin it should be know it, until he or she got it. By in the next generation we don't bitcoin is become a centralize. So we need to teach it to the teenager until earlier.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:15:16 PM

you can try with faucet because faucet like games and children so love with games. this is make easy to introduce bitcoin for children with funny things

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:24:20 PM

You need to start with basics and they should be atleast 13 years old for that. You first need to explain them what is money then tell them more about gold , then move on with the stock market and then explain them that bitcoin is a combination of gold and stock market and is more profitable than both
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:44:31 AM

I myself find it hard to explain bitcoin to children because i think it takes a long time to explain and understand bitcoin, and i myself have known about 3 months about bitcoin, but it's still hard to understand.
Let's share knowledge for Children and Adolescents for development in the digital age.
Almost 100% in my area does not recognize bitcoin.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:07:54 AM

you can try with faucet because faucet like games and children so love with games. this is make easy to introduce bitcoin for children with funny things
Well some faucet site have many games about farm or Donald Duck, Mario, Pokemon, Tom and Jerry, Flappy Bird ... can helps children happy when faucet Bitcoin. But in my opinion we shouldn't teach children know Bitcoin early.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:25:34 AM

I don't consider to teach children to know bitcoin because if they already know about thay maybe there are chances that they will know about the gambling and when they want a new experience gambling are there for them and they will try it because they want to earn experience. Just wait for the roght time before teaching them and tell them what is the best for them.

Yes, if i never tell to the children that is also a reason, because i don't like children start to play gambling, and it is not a far when kids know about bitcoin and start to play bitcoin online gambling. Better for the kids, just do their study and play their own toys. It is not a age to know about bitcoin or other crypto currencies.
But about the teenager, i think they know about bitcoin. Because now teenagers have a lot of interest and searching on internet. But seriously i never see any under teenagers are doing work and start to earn bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:43:06 AM

I donth think so can children understand bitcoin easily it is a long process if you do..And as of now i dont like to teach them what bitcoin is because they can easily got money and for sure they will learn by their own on how to go on gumbling..when they in a right age i am pretty sure that i am going to introduce it to them to have a profit and have an extra income to shoulder their expenses.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:57:47 AM

If I were you, I begin by inciting their interest. How? By saying how bitcoin turns into a giant from just a little dwarf in an instant. That is just figurative, try to look for a more appropriate way of presenting that to the children.

For sure, they would like whoaaa, really? That's basically from .ooo1 cents to $3500 in just several years. Convincing, isn't it?
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:59:38 AM

If I find it easier to explain to teenagers than people who can be said to be old enough, because children and adolescents in the present more understand with technology like other software, because it is a trend in the present, so it is not so difficult to Explain about bitcoin and the world of crypto this to teenagers
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:15:42 AM

I guess just introduce them what bitcoin is or how it become physical money and how you earn it, but how they çan earn it by their own, do not introduce them the gambling, if that is the way you earn you bitcoin because of that is the case then ypu teach them for sure if they got the technique, addiction may lead them to that, which we do not want right. Better if you introduce bitcoin to teenagers or old enough to understand fully how it works and what are side effect of earning it, the risks and so on.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:57:47 AM

Bitcoin is quite complicated to explain. But explaining to teenagers is much easier than explaining bitcoin to old people. But in any case on the Internet you can find a lot of videos and articles, explaining the appearance and the main idea of ​​bitcoin.
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:27:40 AM

Teaching or explaining bitcoin to teenager is better than to the children, because by being teen their mind is advanced than to the children. And teenager will easy to understand of what we are teach to them. Teenager have a characteristic of bieng open minded to their sorrounding and it is easy to  influence specially about the money, because teenager wants a money to buy the luxury things that they want or need in their life.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:50:42 AM

I think it is better  to teach teenagers about bitcoin rather than talking to children, as teenage is the time when they will be eager to learn something new. Explaining things to a child and to old person is the same, in the first case its very difficult to understand the whole concept gradually it will reach everyone like email and internet. In the early stages of internet and email everyone thought that it is going to be difficult task to send email and to learn about internet but in current scenario that's not the case we can't find any person who does not know about internet and email. So my point is teaching teenagers will get them some  idea to survive in the digitalized world.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: