Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to explain bitcoin to teenagers or children  (Read 117994 times)
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:26:19 AM

It is hard to explain bitcoin in all age. Bitcoin has a lot of aspects that need to read more and study more in order to know everything about this. It’s better to teenagers or children to study school first

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oppochain

Activity: 101
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:21:08 AM

It would be hard to explain Bitcoin to children unless if they have a prior knowledge about economics. If you would explain the concept of Bitcoin to teenagers, just explain it in a simple and straight way. Explaining the whole concept might give confusion to the teenagers. If you want your child to learn about Bitcoin you can teach them first about investing, and if they have prior knowledge to economics, you can now teach them.
I also think that in fact children do not have much knowledge to support them to understand the relevant information of bitcoin and simply introduce them to the meaning of digital currency. For children living in the Internet age, they should have relatively high sensitivity to the digital economy degree.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

I think we should explain them the basic informations in order to guide them and they can follow in the discussion.
Educating the youth about bitcoin is a good thing since it will increase their knowledge to earn income in convenient way.
GoodSammy123

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:09:17 PM

I think best way to attract kids is through playing video games, a certain token should be a reward after playing for a certain period of time.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
I think the best way to explain bitcoin in teenagers / children is to explain them first in basic way. For example give them information about bitcoin then the next day let them explore the world of bitcoin since I am sure that through experience they can learn easily. Give the rules and regulation so that they can avoid such mistake.

freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:07:28 PM

We do not have to think that far because children do not understand bitcoin. If we tell the bitcoin they must also be difficult to understand. If we tell adults about bitcoin it will be easy to understand because they will be interested because they will think about the benefits for the future. Cool
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:10:01 PM

Just explain in a simple manner.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
blue_dragon

Activity: 251

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:12:51 PM

Bitcoin is difficult to explain. I also felt difficulties in understanding bitcoin for the firs time. Let's share how to explain bitcoin to children of teenagers. In My country I can say 98% children don't know bitcoin. In fact, bitcoin can be future money. If the children not familiar with cryptocurrency or bitcoin, how can they face the digital era in the future.
Yes, you are right that bitcoin is very difficult to explain because it is very complex. To see is to believe you can share them on how bitcoin works show them on how you using it.

neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:13:50 PM

Well I have studied economics and it was not so hard for me to understand the structure of it, so if we teach the kids about the economy and money than btc would not be a problem to explain.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:16:03 PM

The best way of explaining is using the gold analogy.

But I think explaining it to a person in his/her early teens will be quite difficult. Best to wait until the person reaches late teens and then explain
Explaining Bitcoin is really hard especially to older ones including myself of course at first I really do not understand how bitcoin works and how to start it. I even took many months to decide if I start or not since that I can not really understand it. But explaining it to children or teenager maybe it is much easier since the era of bitcoin is millennial era. it's all about technology digital world which bitcoin is made off. Teenagers nowadays are much more knowledgeable when it comes to digitals internet etc. Just explain to them the very major thing of bitcoin and they will automatically study everything.that is for sure.especially money is involved in it.
hamouda1200

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:20:08 PM

Yes, I did not know that Bettkwin profitable and it is real Shi thanks for the topics
Lanacoco

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

You can explain the following:
Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto based on Blockchain technology, which was born in the economic crisis of 2018. The ambition to use paraphernalia to perform the payment function. Desire is replaced paper money in the future. Transfer the right to release money from the government through the people. Bitcoin is money or commodity that are controversial and a headache for all governments around the world.
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:31:59 PM

I can exlplain the bitcoin  to teenagers very clear. I will introduce first the rules and regulation and also the function.I will state all the benifits possible will happen if you invest and be part of the Bitcoin World.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

In my opinion, i will teach them in the way they will understand it in easiest way. Lets get first the teenager. Teenager now a day so very easy to explain about bitcoin. Bitcoin uses modern things gadgets and mostly internet. They are already aware on how to used all this things facebook,Twitter, Instagram and  telegram. And for children they must teach first on using construction material in acctual places but it should be done just like playing games but at the same time they can learned

weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:21:32 PM

Explaining cryptocurrency to your children will only be necessary depending on their age, teenager is the best stage to teach them how to earn cryptocurrency or work on the corporate world, in this time they are already thinking about their future.

charlie_cutie2002

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:36:26 AM

I can exlplain the bitcoin  to teenagers very clear. I will introduce first the rules and regulation and also the function.I will state all the benifits possible will happen if you invest and be part of the Bitcoin World.
Portgas ace

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:50:23 AM

If I own,if there is to explain to children I can not explain because it is very difficult to explain to children because children do not know online and digital money, if you explain to a teenager is very easy because most of the teenagers now everything you see online and is very easy to explain to a teenager.
yes,,I agree with your opinion,, teaches bitcoin to children best is very difficult, because children have to understand what it is bitcoin,because bitcoin is a digital currency,but if you explain to a teenager is very easy, as You said most of the teens now they're on familiar with money online.

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:49:59 PM

If I own,if there is to explain to children I can not explain because it is very difficult to explain to children because children do not know online and digital money, if you explain to a teenager is very easy because most of the teenagers now everything you see online and is very easy to explain to a teenager.
yes,,I agree with your opinion,, teaches bitcoin to children best is very difficult, because children have to understand what it is bitcoin,because bitcoin is a digital currency,but if you explain to a teenager is very easy, as You said most of the teens now they're on familiar with money online.
As long as the children want to learn more knowledge and have interesting with make money, you can teach them about Bitcoin. However, the numbers children of the world have interesting with make money or Bitcoin is very small, haha Grin.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
chaukhchi

Activity: 206

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:17:21 PM

It is very difficult to explain to teenagers, especially children, because children do not need to be introduced to bitcoin or currency and so on, but for teenagers it is necessary because teenagers may already understand what bitcoin,no need to bother to explain it directly because they can search the internet-internet network, youtube etc.
rockyboy

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:49:59 PM

Explaining about bitcoin to everyone is not an easy thing but i guess explaining  will be more effective if there are some videos and other materials showing the benefits of bitcoin in life.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: