Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XONECOIN // XOC // Reliable chain // Cloud Revenues Platform // D.G.P. // Rare  (Read 25179 times)
Flomess

Activity: 705
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:46:24 PM

Hello,

Stop sending us dozens PM every hours to get free XOC!!
It's really boring!
Got your chance several days ago to claim shares, even from round 1 and 2.
Remain XOC from main wallet will not be distribuited and will be used for development (35k approx).

Let us work in a proper way.
If you feel uncomfortable with our project, feel free to sell or whatever you prefer.
It's really sad seeing some of you asking 10 times "where are my share dev", sent ,and immediately sold on buy/sell XOC thread at first available price.

So i will never get the coins promised me from distribution round 2 only becouse i was late 2 days to send you my address? Is that right dev?
You gave free XOC with the email addresses but since i had a personal life problem i lost my chance even tho i followed and partecipated in the very first thread and contest. Is that what are you saying?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:46:55 PM

I agree, since we do not create this community from trash. As far as I know, we created xonecoin to distinguish a real crypto, a real blockchain, from a scam coin. That is why I am patient since we are heading on a great xonecloud project and just waiting for its development.

It is nice to know that the remaining coins will be used on the development, which is I think effective strategy to keep this running. If we want more XOC, yobit is a good place and make a favorable hold on these dumpers.

More support and goodluck.

Still here, always online and watching..
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:09:26 PM

If you guys keep dumping. The people attempting to accumulate can do so for next to nothing.low supply and your making it too easy lol. Let's show a little discipline here. Could also use a block Explorer if I'm not mistaken. Haven't seen info for one yet. 

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
wowok

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:43:39 PM

Hello,

It's really boring!
Remain XOC from main wallet will not be distribuited and will be used for development (35k approx).

If you feel uncomfortable with our project, feel free to sell or whatever you prefer.
It's really sad seeing some of you asking 10 times "where are my share dev", sent ,and immediately sold on buy/sell XOC thread at first available price.

So i will never get the coins promised me from distribution round 2 only becouse i was late 2 days to send you my address? Is that right dev?
You gave free XOC with the email addresses but since i had a personal life problem i lost my chance even tho i followed and partecipated in the very first thread and contest. Is that what are you saying?
Believe me you're not the only one. look at my sent email and time. also i sent 3 pm to dev with my email address as a proof,last pm sent around 4 days ago.not even got any reply.
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:54:17 PM

Hello,

It's really boring!

Believe me you're not the only one. look at my sent email and time. also i sent 3 pm to dev with my email address as a proof,last pm sent around 4 days ago.not even got any reply.

Owh sadl, Why everyone is talking abount bounty rather than build solid community??? There re only 80-300 shares in email bounty, the question is are you in 80-300 shares or you're in number 400?
reza10

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:55:44 PM

Hello,

It's really boring!

lol  i dont believe XOC as one coin

Indorse ♢ | Decentralized Professional Network on Ethereum Blockchain (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047503.0)
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:06:55 PM

Hello,

It's really boring!

lol  i dont believe XOC as one coin
human FUD
he may want to buy at the lowest price
 Grin
wowok

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:19:37 PM

Hello,

It's really boring!

Owh sadl, Why everyone is talking abount bounty rather than build solid community??? There re only 80-300 shares in email bounty, the question is are you in 80-300 shares or you're in number 400?
you idiot can't see my date and time?there are so many people who got paid after 31st august and dev said there is still some airdrop need to be sent from round 1 and 2 which is still remain in dev fund. and i am not crying for my coin,i want to know the reason for not getting paid.
rendiuno

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:33:32 PM

Hello,

It's really boring!

you idiot can't see my date and time?there are so many people who got paid after 31st august and dev said there is still some airdrop need to be sent from round 1 and 2 which is still remain in dev fund. and i am not crying for my coin,i want to know the reason for not getting paid.
maybe you unlucky guys  Grin
Loco Motive

Activity: 251

🌟

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:40:57 PM

Hello,

It's really boring!

Unlucky? I've been chosen, check the old thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1598065.0
I'm number 6 on the FIRST distribution. I posted 6 minutes AFTER THE THREAD WAS OPENED, i was active since the beginning.

Why whould the dev not give what was promised to me? What for?

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:47:43 PM

Hello,

It's really boring!

Unlucky? I've been chosen, check the old thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1598065.0
I'm number 6 on the FIRST distribution. I posted 6 minutes AFTER THE THREAD WAS OPENED, i was active since the beginning.

Why whould the dev not give what was promised to me? What for?
for safe keeping prices

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:54:30 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 09:11:33 PM by Flomess

You guys fail to understand how those airdrop \ giveaway coins do and should work. The dev arbitrarily deciding to not pay 35 shares out of 420 will absolutely not save the price, if else it will contribute to make people lose confidence in what he says and sell more.

I'm on this board since 2013, let me tell you i've seen quite a few airdrops, and the few that were successful were the ones supported by a somewhat professional DEV that atleast honors his own words. Take DECRED for example, i've signed for the airdrop and forgot to claim my coins, they contacted me themselves. The airdrop was worth at that moment 1.5 BTC. I never sold 1 single DCR, i'm still staking them today, 6 months later.

Do you think that not giving me what he promised (1000 coins..) will save the price? Do you think i do care about dumping 0.03 / 0.05 worth of coins?
I think that the people who belive in this coin deserve a DEV who stands by his word, that's what will give value to the coin, not negating the 35 shares.
rendiuno

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:33:27 PM

You guys fail to understand how those airdrop \ giveaway coins do and should work. The dev arbitrarily deciding to not pay 35 shares out of 420 will absolutely not save the price, if else it will contribute to make people lose confidence in what he says and sell more.

I'm on this board since 2013, let me tell you i've seen quite a while of airdrops, the few that were successful were the ones supported by a somewhat professional DEV that atleast honors his own words. Take DECRED for example, i've signed for the airdrop and forgot to claim my coins, they contacted me themselves. The airdrop was worth at that moment 1.5 BTC. I never sold 1 single DCR, i'm still staking them today, 6 months later.

Do you think that not giving me what he promised (1000 coins..) will save the price? Do you think i do care about dumping 0.03 / 0.05 worth of coins?
I think that the people who belive in this coin deserve a DEV who stands by his word, that's what will give value to the coin, not negating the 35 shares.
do not be angry  Sad
anders lokka

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:35:31 PM

Xoc 3k: nice,good project
Xoc 1k: Shit,scam,need update,where is the dev
Xoc 8k: woooow,amazing project,great dev,puuuump.
Xoc 2k: shit,scam,need update,where is the dev

Cryptostyle bro'

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
rendiuno

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:59:07 PM

Xoc 3k: nice,good project
Xoc 1k: Shit,scam,need update,where is the dev
Xoc 8k: woooow,amazing project,great dev,puuuump.
Xoc 2k: shit,scam,need update,where is the dev

Cryptostyle bro'

monkey bussinees bro :v
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 08:01:32 PM

I'm on this board since 2013, let me tell you i've seen quite a while of airdrops, the few that were successful were the ones supported by a somewhat professional DEV that atleast honors his own words. Take DECRED for example, i've signed for the airdrop and forgot to claim my coins, they contacted me themselves. The airdrop was worth at that moment 1.5 BTC. I never sold 1 single DCR, i'm still staking them today, 6 months later.

Someone give this man a medal. I completely agree with everything you said sir, a DEV who stands by his word is needed in all coins... and is missing in most...
rendiuno

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:25:31 PM

Someone give this man a medal. I completely agree with everything you said sir, a DEV who stands by his word is needed in all coins... and is missing in most...
maybe you have a lot of email, to get a gift
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 09:10:40 PM

What we need is a block explorer and some transparency regarding what funds the dev has left for himself.  I have no issues with him taking a reasonable premine so that he has vested interest in the project as well.  But all this stuff need to be public knowledge.

I participated in both the distributions and had no issues personally, so I can't criticize the DEV for that.  He was honest from what I saw and as long as I followed the directions and submitted my requests when they were to be submitted I received what was promised.

If you wish for this project to continue in a successful manner the people who are investing money and buying these shares on yobit (myself included) would probably feel a lot more comfortable to see on the block explorer that the amount you stated was distributed to so many unique addresses.  Knowing who controls them is another thing, but for now some basic transparency would be nice.  Oh and dont keep selling me your shares so cheap, you are undermining what this DEV is attempting to accomplish.  It's still early, give the guy a chance.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
anders lokka

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:10:08 PM

Meanwhile price is slowly gain up

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
trannamtan

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:03:22 PM

Hello,

It's really boring!

Free as many coins as the price to go down  Sad
because  the project ,dev should decide the survival for XOC !!
  Mostly everyone don't want to become a bagholder that's why. Huh Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: