Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is XMR/BTC rate (Poloniex daily average) in Dec-31-2016 ?
0.064 or more - 31 (25.6%)
0.045-0.064 - 17 (14%)
0.032-0.045 - 17 (14%)
0.023-0.032 - 12 (9.9%)
0.016-0.023 - 17 (14%)
0.011-0.016 - 7 (5.8%)
0.008-0.011 - 8 (6.6%)
0.006-0.008 - 6 (5%)
0.004-0.006 - 1 (0.8%)
0.004 or less - 5 (4.1%)
Total Voters: 121

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XMR Monero price poll - what is XMR/BTC rate by Dec-31-2016 ??  (Read 4887 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:45:52 PM

70-90$ in december.

More like $5-$10 in december

There is still lots of time till December.
Less then a month passed from when this pool was created nd i am sure peoples expectations changed dramatically.

3 months are quite some time left.
kurious
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:21:19 AM

Sure, laugh at me if we're out in the Ort belt with $25 + per Monero in December by all means.

Is that... past the Kuiper belt, and on its way to the Oort cloud ?

At least the quantum foam is decisively past us with 10k BTC and more daily volumes.

I agree we are seemingly 'out of the woods' in terms of a crash to sub 0.007-level disaster - and there is certainly proven support at 0.01, as I had expected.

The road up is not as easy as a simple snap back to over 0.02 though, IMO.   

Financial market uncertainties make the 'stable-looking' BTC look increasingly attractive as a hedge on currency fluctuation - I speak as a Brit who has seen his currency flash crash overnight to terrifyingly levels, way below where it was pre-Brexit and is grateful that his BTC is denominated in USD. Every cent down adds a very nice amount to my (crypto) wealth.  So for me, being in BTC, or a currency denominated in BTC is a boon.

I am sure I am not alone.  Which is why he road ahead is positive for crypto, but rocky.  BTC will quite possibly spike up - I would not be surprised to see a decent run prior to Christmas - not to ATH, but over 800 looks possible.  I think we will much more than simply keep our value in USD terms, but massive increases against BTC to our ATH or more (in BTC terms) will be very unlikely if this happens.

Even if it does not - I doubt any new ATH type run will come before Spring.

我想要火箭和火车
OrangeP

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:41:14 AM

Sure, laugh at me if we're out in the Ort belt with $25 + per Monero in December by all means.

Is that... past the Kuiper belt, and on its way to the Oort cloud ?

At least the quantum foam is decisively past us with 10k BTC and more daily volumes.

I agree we are seemingly 'out of the woods' in terms of a crash to sub 0.007-level disaster - and there is certainly proven support at 0.01, as I had expected.

The road up is not as easy as a simple snap back to over 0.02 though, IMO.   

Financial market uncertainties make the 'stable-looking' BTC look increasingly attractive as a hedge on currency fluctuation - I speak as a Brit who has seen his currency flash crash overnight to terrifyingly levels, way below where it was pre-Brexit and is grateful that his BTC is denominated in USD. Every cent down adds a very nice amount to my (crypto) wealth.  So for me, being in BTC, or a currency denominated in BTC is a boon.

I am sure I am not alone.  Which is why he road ahead is positive for crypto, but rocky.  BTC will quite possibly spike up - I would not be surprised to see a decent run prior to Christmas - not to ATH, but over 800 looks possible.  I think we will much more than simply keep our value in USD terms, but massive increases against BTC to our ATH or more (in BTC terms) will be very unlikely if this happens.

Even if it does not - I doubt any new ATH type run will come before Spring.

Short term profit hunters are saving liquidity for ZCASH, ICONOMI and recently ETH.
I tend to agree with your analysis.
Buying XMR at <$7 probably was a bargain though.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1450

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:52:28 AM

After the recent events about the exit scam news I speculate that Monero will go back to 400k to 600k satoshis. The pumpers and the traders have already made their money when they took advantage of the volatility. Now it is on its way down and that might also be played by the same people to make money again by short selling.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:14:50 PM

After the recent events about the exit scam news I speculate that Monero will go back to 400k to 600k satoshis. The pumpers and the traders have already made their money when they took advantage of the volatility. Now it is on its way down and that might also be played by the same people to make money again by short selling.

You still cant read?

One dark market closed doors. It was small one. Apparently that happens quite often on dark markets. Far most  trades there was made in BTC and those BTC was stolen. Where do you expect BTC will drop because of this exit scam?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: