Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pentagon audit reveals $6.5 Trillion in fraudulent accounting  (Read 1308 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:06:05 AM

Money makes the world go round.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:11:04 AM

Btw. It is not only the military that has a huge black budget you should look at the intelligence agencies.

Information and black ops can be highly profitable...

IIRC, nearly every government agency from the FBI, CIA, military, and even banks have been tied to drug trafficking and laundering the money

RhhhhaAAAAA they can just print!!!! What you don't get is that their is a symbiotic relationship between the financial world and the us army. Defense (the best one being offensive preemptive 0 loss total warfare) is the only task clearly expressed in the us constitution. The only line between the free world, where you can express what ever delirium you have vs the censored world. This is the highest commitment to the United States of America. To ensure it s Liberty against all known and unknown ennemies where ever they are. To be certain that what ever they do nothing will be left of them. The enemy of America foreign and domestic will surrender totally and unconditionally or die, from the first to the last of them.all of this need financing! And as you may know freedom of speech is at the core of financial market... There can't be a sustainable market anywhere without the USA. You should buy this because... You should sell this because... What the fuck i don't care if a cccp official tell you to buy that shit...

What makes you think America is better than any other country?

Were you brainwashed by the indoctrination of "America is the greatest country in the world" education in public school?

Have you been to any other country?

I have been to Canada, Mexico, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, France, Luxembourg, etc... they are all pretty much the same... every country enjoys the same freedoms, and is oppressed by their wealthy... same shit, every country

the us constitution and bill of rights have no equivalent in the world. But don't get me wrong actually I have a lot of problems with America, none are constitutional.

In your list of country, in which could a gay couple grow pot (plants of the creation) in their backyard while guarding them with ar-15?

My main problem with America is the Main Street food supply system... For me it's toxic garbage. Then on the energy side... I find nuclear suicidal and not a fan of fracking... But contrary to nuke tech, in a million year it will be impossible to determine that an area was heavly fracked... While nuke tech... Even if all life vanish from earth visitors could determine that there was a nuclear species there... Once.

One of my fundamental question is: fortress America or imperialism with its 1000 support forward operation centers.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:26:38 AM

Again ?
Where did the plane hit the Pentagon ?
on Sep 10th the day before Rumsfeld went on TV and said they "lost" over a Trillion dollars.
Where was the accounting ? take a guess where the plane hit.

And lets talk about black budgets and 3 letter agency budgets too.
Then we'll see some big numbers !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:41:25 AM

Where did the plane hit the Pentagon ?

It struck the Pentagon in the wing which was "under construction"...

Thousands of people were not at their desks...

It was the only section of the Pentagon where overhead sprinklers had been installed (literally days before the plane hit)

The construction involved making the building safer against a terrorist attack...

There was also a "simulation" that day involving a hijacked plane being flown into a building...

Whole lotta "coincidences" if you ask me
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:45:17 AM

the us constitution and bill of rights have no equivalent in the world

That's the type of uninformed nationalist propaganda that will get me to stop reading at the first sentence

Every country has rights...

This is equivalent to saying that religion invented morality...

Every generation builds upon the strengths and weaknesses of the previous generation (hopefully)... the us constitution and bill of rights are not unique, nor are they a uniquely American idea... ever heard of the Magna Carta?
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:57:53 AM

That's the type of uninformed nationalist propaganda that will get me to stop reading at the first sentence

Every generation builds upon the strengths and weaknesses of the previous generation (hopefully)... the us constitution and bill of rights are not unique, nor are they a uniquely American idea... ever heard of the Magna Carta?

That's the type of uniformed post I like to read... So why do you think the American colonists rebelled against the king even with the Magna Carta? Interested in your logical answer.

Then there is always a difference between an idea and it's implementation Wink

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:26:46 PM

That's the type of uniformed post I like to read... So why do you think the American colonists rebelled against the king even with the Magna Carta? Interested in your logical answer.

Then there is always a difference between an idea and it's implementation Wink

$$$$

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 02:22:59 PM

Um, history shows clearly that the "building" can be either in positive or negative directions.  EG, look at Argentina.  Venezuela, etc.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:40:39 PM

What do You want, security is expensive. Don't want to feed his army will feed someone else !
Berns

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:55:39 PM

To have a good army you need to spend a lot of money. In the modern dangerous world, security is expensive.
TicTacTic

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:29:40 PM

On the army can not save. Ukraine saved and what it led to? Lost part of the territory. And the end is not .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: